[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

Guest NV4ever

can we buy the tickets and then pick them up at the Korea Times officies?? will the shipping fees be discounted then?

im praying for 2NE1 to come~!!! :lol:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh`retro

there will also be NO batch of artists that will be announced any time this week.

Aww, that sucks.

Maybe there will be a batch next week?

The least they can do...to motivate us to buy the freakin insanely priced pool circle seats.

Guest EternalELF

can we buy the tickets and then pick them up at the Korea Times officies?? will the shipping fees be discounted then?

im praying for 2NE1 to come~!!! :lol:

yes there are pick up options, unless they change THAT this year

if you choose to pick it up/will call, no shipping fee ($7.50)

Guest Special Ed

So whats everyone's hunch on this year? Do you think the lineup will suck like 2009 or be fun like 2008?

I'm just guessing it might be better this year, since with the huge price rise and complaints about last year's concert. It should mean they got someone big right? Or at least changed some things to please the audience.

Guest NV4ever

yes there are pick up options, unless they change THAT this year

if you choose to pick it up/will call, no shipping fee ($7.50)

ohh, okiee thx ^.^

im thinking some of the rookie groups will come, maybe Mblaq or Beast??

the dream-team lineup imo would be BB, DBSK, 2PM and 2NE1~!!! :lol:

REALLY?! Thanks. Ima convince my friends to go.. hopefully they don't have AP testing.

So we just need to call em right?

yeah i suggest you give them a call to inquire about the package deals

and reduced prices for group tickets ^^; cuhs im not sure how many people

you need in order to get reduced tix

Guest athena_dt

woooow i'm relieved its NOT the 8th. my bestfriend wouldn't have been able to come..

but may 1st is during the weekend of my junior/senior class camp-out. WOOOW!

i really wanna gooooo but i don't wanna miss out on campout.. blaaaah =/. decisions, decisions.

well since it costs like 40 or 50 bucks to go to campout, i honestly might as well not go and spend my money for KMF.. but idk. if 2PM ends up going, and i don't go.. i'll probably shoot myself lol. i don't wanna regret not going!

Guest kcruz_108

to those who went to KMF the past years how do ordering tickets online go? if you want a specific seat like for example the first row terrace box in the middle. is there like a special seat number or terrace box number you have to find?

Guest superstar`kiss

hey guys does anyone know which row and seat number is this? the one right next to the grey shirt guy standing

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9656/1887...73395256135.jpg

That would be section D. Not sure which row he's standing next to, but it looks like 5,6.

I was in row 7 last year and the seats were awesome! Really though, I think anywhere at the front or back of Pool Circle are the best no matter where you sit.

kcruz_108: Ordering online is hectic.

But they usually give you the seating chart and you click on seats from there to order. (I think, last year was too long ago to remember.)..but I'm almost sure that's how it went. Either that or they listed the seats and boxes.

& you only have 2 minutes max. to type in your information before it times you out and puts your seats back on sale. >_<

don't worry. i know how you feel. i'm from wisconsin and my friends and i have been going to hb since 2008. but trust me. it's worth it. it's a night to remember and you'll have plenty of memories to live by. you're only young once so might as well make the most of it right? that's what i always say. :)

OMG! you;re from wisconsin too! which city? im from milwaukee. =]

i dont really know a lot of wisconsinites going to the HB, except for a few friends.

are you going again this year?

Guest MusicallyCJ

Hi! Does anyone know if D/E seats are any good? I got ramp seats last year and they were amazing! But since the ticket prices went up my parents arent letting me pay $150 dollars for tickets...theyre so cheap >.< so please...someone give me an answer or some advice on what I should do...Thanks ^_^

Archived