Lee Jong Hyun Official Thread

Guest cafebuon

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crystal392

I am sure all Boices have listened to 'Blind Love'. Burning Souls must be so proud of uri JongHyun. It's such a lovely song. :x

In case you haven't listened to it, check it out:

CN Blue′s New Lee Jong Hyun-Written Track Rises to No. 2 on Oricon

CN Blue′s new single album took over the no. 2 spot on the Oricon Chart on the day of its release.

According to Oricon on April 25, CN Blue′s fifth single album Blind Love, released on April 24, landed in second place on Oricon′s Daily Singles Chart.

88024244.jpg

The title song Blind Love was written by member Lee Jong Hyun, and is about how a man can′t seem to forget about his past lover.

The album contains a total of three tracks, titled Blind LoveWith Your Eyes and Greedy Man. The limited edition contains a DVD with the music video of Blind Love and behind-the-scenes videos.

CN Blue is currently touring the world with its 2013 World Tour - Blue Moon. The group will land in Bangkok, Hong Kong and Seoul in May, and go on to perform in Sydney, the Philippines and Beijing in June.

Photo credit: FNC
cr.:enewsworld

• 3 weeks later...

[K-pop] CN Blue Celebrates Lee Jong Hyun′s Birthday in Hong Kong

CN Blue′s Hong Kong concert was not only a showcase for the band′s skills, but also its friendship.

On May 12, CN Blue performed in its Hong Kong concert for its world tour, the 2013 World Tour - Blue Moon.

60224271.jpg

This day, the members had a special treat prepared for member Lee Jong Hyun. The event took place after the band had finished singing its last song I′m Sorry and its encore track Hey You.

Love Girl started playing, and a cake with candles along with a bundle of flowers appeared onstage as the members continued to smile at Lee Jong Hyun. The event celebrated Lee Jong Hyun′s birthday, which was coming up on May 15.

Lee Jong Hyun blew out the candles and didn′t hide how happy he felt. Fans also sang happy birthday in a warm mood.

CN Blue will next perform in Seoul from May 25-26.

cr.: http://mwave.interest.me/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201305131126_36058

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IntoSprit

His piercing eyes kinda reminds me of TOP image

He looks so goooooood.
Is he even human? HAHA!
C.N. Blue is from the sister company that produced FT Island, right?
I just noticed that their artists are all handsome!

FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Apologizes for Exposing CNBLUE Lee Jong Hyun’s Ear Plastic Surgery 

CNBLUE Lee Jong Hyun’s Ear Plastic Surgery

There was a time when FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi blurted out that CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun received plastic surgery, and now he’s apologizing for it.
44114215.jpg

On May 23, Lee Hong Gi appeared on MBC’s Radio Star, where the MCs brought up the time when Lee Hong Gi announced on air that Lee Jong Hyun received ear plastic surgery. 

Looking apologetic, Lee Hong Gi said, “I’m really sorry.”

It all started when FT Island appeared on MBC Music’s All the Kpop and answered that none of the CN Blue and FT Island members received plastic surgery. Then Lee Hong Gi said that Lee Jong Hyun received ear plastic surg
ery. 
82157782.jpg
Back on Radio Star, Lee Hong Gi said, “I had this confidence that FT Island and CNBLUE didn’t do any plastic surgery and thought differently about ear plastic surgery. I didn’t realize it could have been a major insecurity for Jong Hyun.”

Lee Hong Gi added that Lee Jong Hyun messaged him, saying, “ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Kekekeke) What did you say that!?” Lee Hong Gi also said that Lee Jong Hyun’s father was especially upset over the exposed secret and the singer apologized to Lee Jong Hyun’s father on the show and promised to be more careful in the future. 

Credit : enewsworld

• 3 weeks later...

[summer] Kim Jae Joong, Song Joong Ki and Other Men Who Take the Place of the Sun

As part of our Theme of the Month, we’re celebrating Summer for the entire month of June, so don’t worry, abs, bronzed skin and the hottest of the hot will all be covered - but sometimes the opposite is nice too.

So today we’re highlighting some of the men who literally glow in the light (sparkle like a vampire, if you will) - tans may come naturally with summer, but being pale has never looked so good.

18381952.jpg

CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun

Birds of a feather really do flock together, since Lee Jong Hyun is buddies with Kim Woo Bin, thanks to their roles on A Gentleman’s Dignity

Though they both played bad boys on the drama, it’s no secret that Lee Jong Hyun is clearly as pure as snow (looks wise at the very least).
cr.: enewsworld
@bluemoon12 : Let's keep Jong Hyun's thread moving... :x

[scans|Trans] The FNC no. 02: CN MUSIC – Lee Jonghyun (Hey You)

Busan man Lee Jonghyun, although he oozes the wild  personality, once you know him better, he also has that sort of “blur” feel. His attitude towards work is more lively than anyone, staying up late for composing, practise after schedules, and continue to compose late at night are his daily activities in life. [Blind Love] was also made this way. We could never forget how ecstatic he was waiting for everybody’s response after listening to the first song guide for this song. Isn’t there is a saying that guys look the best at work? Like today, he is not the “smiling sunshine boy” but the he’s showing the temptation of a “sexy man”.

LONELY, TIME –There isn’t really a time that I feel lonely and honestly speaking you get more freedom while being single. So in order not to waste time, I try to do many things. However, one day is really short, 24 hours is really not enough. It is true that once a while it does get lonely, and when that happens I would compose, or practise, or exercise, or I’d just find something to do on purpose.

However, being lonely means that there is really quite a lot of time to do something else as well. Or maybe this is just a feeling, once there is something you have to do, you won’t feel lonely, just like me, there isn’t really something that could make me feel lonely.

I don’t feel that I can do well in everything, but I am trying my best so that I could do better. To get to my target, one day is never enough, I need to practise guitar, practise vocals, learn English, like songs, there are really a lot of things to do. I seem like I really have a lot of things that I want to do. I am that kind that will stay home to compose even on Christmas (laughs), I am not really particular about birthdays and also I am not the kind that feels that those dates are more important.

LOVE MYSELF – With regard about being lonely, I really love myself. Someone told me that I love myself so much in the past, so I said, “What do you mean I love myself, that’s gross (laughs). It’s not that I love myself, you could say that I’m just being strict with myself.” And then he said that this just means that you really love yourself a lot. After that, I thought a lot about it, and think that he was correct.  I wanted to appear cool to other men and hope to get their recognitions. When you think like this, indeed everything I do is for myself.

EMPTY SPACE, EMPTINESS – How should I say this, I couldn’t find any empty spaces (now). But maybe I would’ve feel it if I were a solo singer.

COOL PERSON – I could never fall at first sight. If this were to happen, she needs to be someone better than me. Someone that is worth my respect. She needs to have a set of clear principles and wide thinking, someone that I could learn from, then maybe I would fall for it. Someone would look good when she is focusing, to me they look best when someone does things that she loves. Even more so if she works hard till sweats run down. Though the appearance would look really perfect but there is bound to have loopholes, and every time at this moment, you would feel the beauty of it and it seems like you could feel motherly love as well.

MIND – When looking at opposite sex, I tend to look at how she thinks. I would like it better  if she is someone with a positive mindset. Also someone who is very clear of what she does and is organized. I like someone who knows the reasons of living.   However, I couldn’t think like that to the people I first met.  So there isn’t anyone that I got number from before and moreover sometimes, it would be nice that the best is someone that I don’t know. But I also don’t wish that the person is someone I have completely no idea with and then starts chasing her. So there isn’t anyone that I fall at first sight but only those that keep looking better as I know her more.

HANDSOME MAN – Surprisingly most people said that my first impression was good, like they got some kind of attraction. Hahaha. However, I am not the kind that will treat girls very well. I may not seem like the “nappeun namja” (bad guy) style but still want to appear cool.  I want to keep on fluttering  (people’s hearts). (laughs)

WANT TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP? – If we are together, it is good but I don’t like the feeling when there is a need to keep on being together all the time. To me, the person I want in relationship is the same as the one I want to get married with. So even when I am married, I hope to live a life just like when we were dating.

My ideal type is like what I said before, someone that can do her things diligently. Someone who is worth my respect. To me it is also possible to change from friends to lovers. If I have someone that  I like, I would like to travel with her to a foreign place where there aren’t lots of people. I already have a country in mind, but I won’t tell you (laughs). It’s the place for just the two of us. We would swim together too.

Also, even though there is no exact way to cool her down, I’m the type who will say “Sorry..I won’t do it again”, then I’d say “Aigoo…why did you get angry because of this?” while soothing her. The validity of love seems to really vary depending on who the other party is.

FREE TIME/BREAK – Not much interest since before debut until now, because had been training so there isn’t much time to develop an interest. If have to say, that would be exercise, but I only started exercise during the break after debut. As compared to keep on being busy, I think the best for me now is still practice. There is always a need to do even better, so even when I am busy, I would still force myself to keep up a hobby. Snowboarding during winter and exercising during summer to keep fit.

HOLIDAY – If I were given a week for holiday, I would go Japan. I’d go further place if it’s a longer holiday. If the holiday were to be in winter, I would visit Hokkaido for skiing. If it’s only just a day or two, I guess I would work, composing or practise.

INTUITION – Intuition or luck? I guess whichever side is good. But when I had a girlfriend, I didn’t care when she was feeling bad. I leave it as it is and just get over it quickly. Even if I know it always ended up with the same result.

SEEMS CHILDISH – I’d change my attitude. I’d be cold all of a sudden. I don’t like complicated things. I’m just a simple guy. But I’m observant. I live to eat. (laugh)

SECRET – There’s nothing I feel sorry for. But even there is, I wouldn’t say. I would feel more sorry if I were to say it. I’m trying my best not to feel sorry. Because the moment I said it aloud, I would feel bad for it. I guess I would never say anything that I’d be sorry for.

It’s only natural that we want everything to be smooth. We should all need to have good chemistry so that we could live a good life. That’s why I must try my best to understand each other.

Scans&Chinese Trans Credit: BOICE Parishin
Translated by: huangyu @ cnbluestorm

Edited by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm
Reference: BOICE @saturnkr

• 8 months later...

[ Article ] Lee Jonghyun Interview for THE STAR Magazine February Issue 20140

Posted in News Update

Lee Jong Hyun

What are you doing now ?
I exercise . There is an hour between recording

Uh , you speak in dialect ?
I do not want to change it . I 'll live it my way ( laughs ) .

Do you remember four years ago today?
How can I forget ? Today was crazy for me . I was young and everything was amazing . Many people told me to go back to my original goal but I think it's better now . I'm more excited and I want to do more now than 4 years ago . Now , I'm pretty sure the song writing . Our goal is very high from all the love that we get from the people we are trying so hard to be a plus for our team . We are still in the running , and we take pride in ourselves and think that we have done a good job since our debut .
http://cnblue4ina.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/c3a8-c2bac2b8c3a1c3bd-0012.jpg

What is your motivation ?
I'm not sure. This is because there are fans supporting us , but sometimes it is because I want myself to be something . I want to look more mature and have a better figure . My goal is not a big deal . I just want to be better , handsome , middle-aged men . I want to hear that I was still cool even when I get older . When we look at foreign artists ' such as Eric Clapton , they are so cool . The older the better, that's all . I do not want more fame than I have now , but I want to keep my life like this . If I save it , it will naturally be greater than ever .

When you say ' a handsome middle-aged man , ' it reminds me of Jang Dong Gun who starred in A Gentleman's Dignity with you .
They have different interesting points . Hyung Dong Gun is also awesome . I want to grow old well , loved by the people for my music as much as I can . I thought I was doing well compared to others , but it is not easy to make me be someone I want. Maybe I should do more . Only by maintaining it all and my time will come .

Speaking of Jang Dong Gun , if you can see yourself acting in a drama again ? I think you'll be starring in another drama after playing Colin in A Gentle Man 's dignity. It was very impressive .
I'm not saying that I would not act again . When I actually do the acting , it was really interesting . I want to do it , but one day is too short to do too many things at the same time . Although I work in music , one day is too short . Now I am working on an album , to practice playing the guitar and singing songs , learning English , taking lessons and exercise . There are many things that I learned and practiced Hars so , one day is too short . I want to present the appearance of a more ready for someone else after I learned more about acting so my conclusion is that I have to concentrate on the music for a while . However , I want to act again ( haha ) . Is that the way people live ? I am not a person who has great ambition , but I can not stand not doing anything . That's why I brought my guitar where. I feel sad when there is no guitar when I want to play , so I took it today.

You really have a lot of things to do . And you also active as a duet with Juniel . I think a girl like Juniel loyal girlfriend would be good for you .
Oh , really? I succeeded in a duet with her because it makes us look good together is our duty . It is a good thing . I am a pro ( laughs ) . Juniel pretty , a younger sister. As my girlfriend ? Uhh , I 've known her for 7 years .

http://cnblue4ina.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/110.jpg

What kind of woman like Jeon Ji Hyun . You ever said that she is your ideal type ?
I do not have an ideal type for my girlfriend . I'm just saying the names of the actresses at the time as my ideal type because I am often asked the same question ( haha ) . Someone keeps changing . Who does not like Jun Ji Hyun ? I also watched My Love From Another Star , starring Jun Ji Hyun . Every time I watch , I was surprised because her acting was awesome . Daebakkk

Are you really really do not have an ideal type ?
Not even if I set my ideal type , I met various kinds ( laughs ) . For one thing , I prefer a relaxed person . I do not like someone who would shout. Someone who can accept me for what and who does not play games with me . I like that kind of person . I have a relaxed manner . Of course I will do all I can do for him . For example , I could write or sing songs to him , but , to celebrate the special day is not my type . I do not even know my schedule . For example , I do not know about the shooting until this day .

You will be in trouble with your girlfriend if you do not celebrate birthdays.
I celebrate important days . If I never do that , my girlfriend  will feel sad . In hindsight , I fortunately avoid special days when I 'm dating someone . I do not even celebrate my birthday . I like to spend a day without any fuss .

Valentine's Day is coming soon . However , it seems that February 14 will be a regular for you .
Valentine's Day is on February 14 . I forget every year . Oh yeah , I will receive chocolate on Valentine's Day ? And today I give candy is White Day . Actually , I do not like to accept chocolate . It makes me uncomfortable . I do not get a lot , actually .

Due to the cold face you ? The girl can not give chocolates as fear of rejection by you .
People who do not know I would feel scared me . There are fans who say that they can not even talk to me because I scare them .

Is not Jung Shin person you most afraid of ? You and Shin Jung called mayonnaise and soy paste .
I can ignore Jung Shin because he's funny , but Min Hyuk scary . He was much grumbling . Now we become similar , Min Hyuk angry , "Who messed up ? " Before I did it . At that time , I pretended I did not do it ( haha ) . As a comparison , has a lot of Ae Jung Shin - gyo and soft .

You and Jung Shin won several prizes in the TV show . Do you think your relationship will go further ?
Jung Shin funny . I really feel bored when he is not talking to me . So I let him do that to me ( haha ) . People around us called us Tom and Jerry .

So what does Jungshin for Jonghyun ?
Jung Shin is the brother that I would feel better with him or without him ( haha ) . Many times I was annoyed by him , but I feel lonely without him . I am grateful to him because he seems to come and help me to not get bored .

Anyway, why are you mayonnaise ?
Because I have white skin and look slick ? ( Laughter ) Jung Shin is dark skinned . Sometimes he envied me for my skin is white .

What would you say as your last statement ?
Currently , I 'm thinking about the life of a celebrity . What else can I do ? I have to accept it .

Photo scanned by hbjonghyun.blog.me
span title="Via :
Korea - Eng translation dramafever
span title="Terjemahan Eng-Bahasa oleh Amieyorie

• 1 year later...

Archived