[Official Thread] Ariel Lin 林依晨

Lynne

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XTINE__

I finished watching ISWAK the other day, and I gotta say, this girl is absolutely adorable. I love her. At first, I was like.. meh, but after watching the series, my opnion of her changed, I became an instant fan. She's so cute and her acting is suberb. Not only, that, she sings too? AND she knows how to speak korean. Wow, definitely a talented girl. I envy her big eyes and long lashes ahaha.

ooohmygosh, if only her and joe were really together in real life; they'd be so cute together. LOL. wishful thinking. but yeah.. after watching iswak, i really wanna watch tokyo juliet now.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

this is not an insult but...

DAMN she is GREAT at acting dumb.. cute and funny dumb.

Her expressions and widen nostrils in some points in ISWAK really sealed her characteristic in the drama.

what can i say? she rules!~

Guest marupin

i like her chubbiness!! haha.. it's cute!! not too skinny and not to fat either!!! she has my ideal body type!! and i love her!!! soo cute and such a great actress!!! ariel rules!!! haha!! ^^

Guest L.Li-style

Ariel Lin...ok..in my opinion....shes....not pretty....at all....her acting...hhmmm....well....i also think its just average...she can do better....So...I don't like her >.> im sry...

Archived