Quantcast
Guest SOOMPI

[Official Thread] Ariel Lin 林依晨

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

some pictures of Ariel & Joe :) we honestly do miss seeing them together huhs :), they have 2 different pictures one sophisticated the other was the naive innocent teenager looks....they definitely pull it off well :D 

cr: 鄭元暢Joseph Cheng (Facebook)

When I saw these on weibo, I grinned because almost my first though on the poster (after recovering from how GORGEOUS Ariel looks) was "she's on a BIG box" - sure enough, the next pic proved it. :D 

These 2 shots from her weibo REALLY show how ridiculously young she still looks :)

arielibrary.jpg

arielscot.jpg

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

and a cover page for the show they are running? :)

cr: as tagged & Ariel Lin林依晨  (Facebook)

This poster reminded me to check YT for the show - I know it's there somewhere. Unsubbed, but after all the hours of unsubbed Ariel I've watched, what's a few more?

2 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

This poster reminded me to check YT for the show - I know it's there somewhere. Unsubbed, but after all the hours of unsubbed Ariel I've watched, what's a few more?

lols.....u dont understand Mandarin?

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols.....u dont understand Mandarin?

Nope, not more than 10-20 words. But despite that, I would rather watch Airel unsubbed than dubbed, because I love her voice. I tried watching her Condor Heroes, but couldn't, because it wasn't HER VOICE.:cry:

I have literally watched hours of docos, CF bts and other appearances all unsubbed, and enjoyed them all. I think that makes me a fan :D

2 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

Nope, not more than 10-20 words. But despite that, I would rather watch Airel unsubbed than dubbed, because I love her voice. I tried watching her Condor Heroes, but couldn't, because it wasn't HER VOICE.:cry:

I have literally watched hours of docos, CF bts and other appearances all unsubbed, and enjoyed them all. I think that makes me a fan :D

hang on u mean Condor Heroes of her and Hu GE right? if im not wrong her voice were mainly not dubbed in China

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hang on u mean Condor Heroes of her and Hu GE right? if im not wrong her voice were mainly not dubbed in China

It really didn't sound like her, and others I asked she was dubbed in that one. 

1 minute ago, stuartjmz said:

It really didn't sound like her, and others I asked she was dubbed in that one. 

hmmm i cant remember cause i had watch it some times back though i remember very well when she was in Lan Ling Wang it was her voice

• Like 1

On 6/4/2016 at 2:41 PM, angelangie said:

hmmm i cant remember cause i had watch it some times back though i remember very well when she was in Lan Ling Wang it was her voice

Yep!  I watched the 1st 13 eps of Lan Ling Wang, then took a break for other Drama, because I fonud teh story a bit hard to get into.. In the interim, I found a 1080 set, and downloaded it. Decided to see if it was worth the hassle of synching the srt subs I have with the unsubbed ts video files. I only got as far as here, when I knew the answer was, "Hell yes!":D

yesllw.jpg

I absolutely LOVE Ariel's new hair! cutting it short is big news, but so sweet that it was donated to a wig maker, and she looks FANTASTIC!

arielbob1.jpg

arielbob2.png

arielbob3.jpg

13 hours ago, stuartjmz said:

I absolutely LOVE Ariel's new hair! cutting it short is big news, but so sweet that it was donated to a wig maker, and she looks FANTASTIC!

wow she is a brave soul lols.....i hard not chop off my long hairs for ages now.....was it 9 years? lols that was the last times i took it off i guess :D 

Her FB page posted this shot a few hours ago - just loving how cute and young her short hair makes her look :) 

cuteshort.jpg

Whenever i see or hear her name i always think of ISWAK 3. It's been 8 years and yet i am still hoping for it. Pathetic. To be a fan is fun but times like this it's hard.:sweat_smile: