[Official Thread] Ariel Lin 林依晨

Lynne

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's so cute!!! I love how her cheeks are kind of chubby... so adorable! I love all the roles she plays because she plays them so well! And she's just lovable, I can't help but like her :P

Guest asian_love2788

OMG those pictures are so cute. yeah she got so skinny because her cheeks aren't as pinchable as before but still you can pinch them. i hope she doesn't lose anymore weight i'd cry cause i dont' want her to be like the other extremly stars she's now already a healty weight.

normal_rd200603_NMtH5v2SlACr.jpg

this is her new ad. i think or she's gonna promote her new ad something like that. so cute i love ths picture

Guest icepeachii

awwww.. she's really cute! i liked her in ISWAK as well!! I dontt even

know why ppl who dislike her even bothered to click on this thread,

and even leave comments! =__________='' pfft.

Guest kenzhi_06

awwww.. she's really cute! i liked her in ISWAK as well!! I dontt even

know why ppl who dislike her even bothered to click on this thread,

and even leave comments! =__________='' pfft.

you know just some people care a lot to put a comment..Even though its useless... :huh:

Guest iSayOink

X] i remember how i used to really really really dislike her and whatever dramas that she's in cuz i dunno, the first one i watched with her in it (it was "Love Contract" I think) her personality was so weird but after watching so many of dramas by accident XD i grew to like her alot now!!! My last and most recent drama with her in it is It Started With A Kiss and it was SO PROFESSIONALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME ACTING!!! And i have to point out that it's my first time seeing her act as a TOTALLY different character-- someone who's so dense and clumsy! And she did such a good job!!! I really really enjoyed the drama! LOved it! And i especially love her songs!!!!!!!!!!

she has such a beautiful and CLEAR voice!!!! I absolutely love her songs!! X] And i used to think she's not that pretty too but by now, all my impressions have changed, haha. and i just don't understand why i thought she wasn't pretty to begin with. Mom thinks her lips are too fat. -_- but i don't see anything wrong with them now. XD and those pictures up there are so GORGEOUS!! XD

she's the only one Taiwan actresss that i liked. i've seen many Taiwan dramas but i didn't chush on anybody. i only chush on her...ariel... on my eye, she's cute.. i love the way she is... :D

Guest asian_love2788

20060600fans03ch2.jpg

20060600fans06dw5.jpg

credit: ariel-lin.com

------------------------------------

me either guys,i don't know why so many people say they dont' like her cause of the character she plays or that her cheeks are chubby or that her lips are pouty...gosh it's her natural beauty; she didnt' get anything done and besides she's pretty already. i heard she lost alot of weight for her role in LOCh (leagend of condor heros)

here's her latest pictures

u105p28t3d1251021f329dt20060916124526kk1.jpg

u105p28t3d1251021f326dt20060916124526wd0.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2688/20060600fans03ch2.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6913/20...00fans06dw5.jpg

credit: ariel-lin.com

------------------------------------

me either guys,i don't know why so many people say they dont' like her cause of the character she plays or that her cheeks are chubby or that her lips are pouty...gosh it's her natural beauty; she didnt' get anything done and besides she's pretty already. i heard she lost alot of weight for her role in LOCh (leagend of condor heros)

here's her latest pictures

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1637/u1...16124526kk1.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9904/u1...16124526wd0.jpg

asian_love2788 , thanks for her pics but i prefer chuppy more than skinny anyway i like her...i like her acting, her smile....

she's the only one Taiwan actresss that i liked. i've seen many Taiwan dramas but i didn't chush on anybody. i only chush on her...ariel... on my eye, she's cute.. i love the way she is... :D

Me too...I love the way she is...Not hesitant to show the real her!... :rolleyes:

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

watching 'it started w/ a kiss' right now. she's a good actress and very cute! and i am completely obsessed w/ that drama. haha ^^

Guest songdami

well we just gotta love her especially in iswak!!!

she's sooo adorable...and im loving her...

yup she's cute!!! I like her chubby cheeks as well...

thanks for sharing XD

Archived