[Official Thread] Ariel Lin 林依晨

Lynne

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apple920

I personally think her acting is really bad ><

& I don't think she's cute/pretty AT ALL. But that's just my opinion~

completely agree..lol..people will probably flame me for this but i find her acting way over-exaggerated (even when she plays characters that are supposed to be over-exaggerated).

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

omg.. her face is so priceless.. i can't think of ANY actress that can live up to her funniness..

FOR THOSE WHO WATCHES IT STARTED WITH A KISS:

-Do you remember that silly face she did when she imagined that Joe Cheng was cleaning her shoes and being really sweet? THAT GOOFY FACES WHILE SHE WAS DAYDREAMING soooo funny!!~

Guest kenzhi_06

Guest bunny_berry

omg..I've looking for this girl anywhere, but i cant seem to find her because i dont know her name!..I saw he in an interview, she seems to be quiet..I like the way she carry herself very pure and simple!..I havent watched any of her drama..But Im gonna start it right now~!... :D

Here's the link to Ariel and Joe singing the three bears nursery song from the Kdrama Full House :P Someone asked about it earlier before the posts were deleted ^^;;

Ariel sang it in a singsong voice and Joe talked too much LOL jk jk. I found it kinda weird that she had some mispronounciations on a simple song, especially since she majored in Korean. Not everyone's perfect though right? (: She's so cute, wish she did the movements like Joe did ^o^

kenzhi_06 awww just saw some parts of the clips! She was on that guy's toes and they were singing the Lonely Hemisphere song!! ahhh I love that song. haha are they doing reenactments of Love Contract? is she doing a promo or recap or something? ahh. i wish I understood what was going on XD~

Guest kenzhi_06

Here's the link to Ariel and Joe singing the three bears nursery song from the Kdrama Full House :P Someone asked about it earlier before the posts were deleted ^^;;

Ariel sang it in a singsong voice and Joe talked too much LOL jk jk. I found it kinda weird that she had some mispronounciations on a simple song, especially since she majored in Korean. Not everyone's perfect though right? (: She's so cute, wish she did the movements like Joe did ^o^

kenzhi_06 awww just saw some parts of the clips! She was on that guy's toes and they were singing the Lonely Hemisphere song!! ahhh I love that song. haha are they doing reenactments of Love Contract? is she doing a promo or recap or something? ahh. i wish I understood what was going on XD~

Thanks for the cLip!..Its nice watching them together....

Archived