[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest Yang_EunBi

u got it?!! where? plssss share.... plsss plsssss.. :lol::lol::lol:

actually, my cousin bought it here in manila, Philippines...

There's a lot of it here in manila..

i'm actually surprised by the fast release of it...

i hope you'll be able to get a copy of it soon..

hi to all Malaysians MinYoung fanatics there..~~~

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

finally, i have the DVD..!!!!!

sorry to ask, is it original one or pirated? i searched at yesasia, but it's not released yet :(

Guest ViELdA

i searched in yesasia n other dvd shopping on9 too bt couldnt find any..not yet released!! :tears: need da DVD copy!!! i want it!!

25346_377528753021_336647363021_3925590_3525097_n.jpg

Guest angelzwynd

finished watching the drama yesterday.:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

after that, i had insomnia, because i kept thinking about the scenes :D:P

this is one drama that i will re-watch and re-watch!!

Guest kelela

finished watching the drama yesterday.:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

after that, i had insomnia, because i kept thinking about the scenes :D:P

this is one drama that i will re-watch and re-watch!!

It is hard NOT to rewatch. This drama is how I felt with City Hall and Coffee Prince. I love watching them over and over.

Guest xbubblegum74

does anybody know the song that was played in episode 2, when Minjae and Shin young were in the library?

the song was like piano/guitar jazz song, i rlly like the song but cant fine it T^T

Guest purpleZ

does anybody know the song that was played in episode 2, when Minjae and Shin young were in the library?

the song was like piano/guitar jazz song, i rlly like the song but cant fine it T^T

That music is also my favorite, but too bad it's not included in the OST :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's definitely a drama that you can re-watch over and over. I've lost count to how many times I've done so. I even have them on my phone, so I can watch them anywhere I am to help lift my spirit up :D

Guest purpleZ

Just a little update on Bummie. Some of you may have known that he's going to invite fans to go on a date with him in Korea. If I were single, I'd definitely, surely, in no way backing up, sign up! What about you guys? :tears:

Wanna date Kim Bum in Korea?

by GhostWriter on April 6, 2010 @ 5:59 AM (EDT)

1907Share

20100406_kimbum_1-460x325.jpg

To celebrate the 7th year anniversary of KBS World around the world, they have prepared a special tv program which will be starring Hallyu star, Kim Bum and you!

The special program called World Date with Kim Beom will see Kim Bum and 5 lucky fans from Asia go on a 4D3N trip all expenses paid trip to Seoul and Jeju Island. The program will be something like Love Letter with a winner among the five lucky fans. The program will be airing from May 14th.

Female applicants who are interested will need to be above 20, holds an Asian citizenship (not ethnic Korean), speaks English, loves Korea and Kim Bum and can travel. And to increase your chances of being picked, it would be great if you have an individual talent and have a high interest in Korean culture.

For more information, please visit the official website for more details.

How often do chances like this happen? Grab it if you can!

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/wanna-date-kim-bum-in-korea

Guest yumoreo5

^Darn, I live in the States, not Asia. :P

Anyway, I've meaning to ask ever since I finished the drama, does anyone know the song DJ and BS sang at her birthday party during the Karaoke? The cute duet. Thanks.

sorry to ask, is it original one or pirated? i searched at yesasia, but it's not released yet :(

Hi purple, I think it's not original because the DVD for this drama isn't yet available in the market. Well, talking about this drama, I'm done watching it. I like Kim Bum & I felt sad of the result of his last drama, Dream with JJM. Still, I like the story & actually finished it. And this TWWSWTM has an interesting plot, it kept moving so the pacing was so fast, which I really like so it didn’t dragged on & kind of funny, smart & there’s a romantic traditions of k-dramas. The script was well-written with realistic issues. This series didn’t disappoint me. KB just gets so good. I watched this since KB is in it. He’s so cute here & at the same time manly in this drama compared to BOF & his last. I like the chemistry between him & PJH - amazing - compared to Dream that it wasn’t so convincing because I didn’t feel the romantic vibes except the brotherly/sisterly love. BTW, I like the OST of this drama. :lol:

Guest purpleZ

Anyway, I've meaning to ask ever since I finished the drama, does anyone know the song DJ and BS sang at her birthday party during the Karaoke? The cute duet. Thanks.

@yumoreo5: It's cute, wasn't it? :) Here is the song: Humming Urban Stereo - V2 07 Hawaiian Couple

Credits: javabeans of Dramabeans.

Hi purple, I think it's not original because the DVD for this drama isn't yet available in the market. Well, talking about this drama, I'm done watching it. I like Kim Bum & I felt sad of the result of his last drama, Dream with JJM. Still, I like the story & actually finished it. And this TWWSWTM has an interesting plot, it kept moving so the pacing was so fast, which I really like so it didn’t dragged on & kind of funny, smart & there’s a romantic traditions of k-dramas. The script was well-written with realistic issues. This series didn’t disappoint me. KB just gets so good. I watched this since KB is in it. He’s so cute here & at the same time manly in this drama compared to BOF & his last. I like the chemistry between him & PJH - amazing - compared to Dream that it wasn’t so convincing because I didn’t feel the romantic vibes except the brotherly/sisterly love. BTW, I like the OST of this drama. :lol:

Hi willenette! Nice to see you here. How are you girl? I'm glad that you decided to watch this one and enjoyed it as much as I did. I agree to all the points you mentioned. The sizzling chemistry of the casts, in particularly KB and PJH, the smart scripts, the scenes, the fast pace. It's such a huge leap in performance by KB, how well he complemented with PJH who's character is 10 years older than him. He's a baby, but in here, you just see a grown up man. Such a huge contrast from BOF to TWWSWTM. When he's with PJH, the 20 year old age just vanished to a much more mature man.

Yeah, I thought so. There's still no pre order. I will definitely get the DVD :)

Guest purpleZ

Bummie is doing CF for LG with Lee Yeon Hee. I see the boyish image of him returning again. Miss his manly, mature image in SMM so much...

20100412105527780e71058.jpg

Guest purpleZ

Yay, let's do another eyes expression flashback! Because I skipped the first 4 episodes for the series. Here goes.

EYES EXPRESSION Episode 3

The first scene of SY-MJ started in the class. MJ received flowers from his fans and gave them to SY instead and teased her about the Bell's Palsy disease she suffered from the other days.

eyesep32.jpg

SY gave a tour to her students in the TV station where she works. Her colleague approached her about how she got the axe gang special report. Overhearing how brave and determined she was along the process made MJ impressed with her work attitude.

eyesep33.jpg

After hearing that MJ is famous among Indie band, she was looking through his clips on the internet. Still remember MJ sort of "invite" SY to his performance in episode 2? Hee Dong (her colleague) mentioned that she's going to his performance and asked if she wanted to go along to which SY refused at first. After hearing that his new song is called "The Woman Who Cut My Guitar String", she got intrigued. Suddenly it sparked her interest that that song could be about her. After all she did cut his guitar cord. Unless he pissed more girls and got them cut his guitar cords too ;)

At the concert, SY was watching MJ carefully. As though she was interested in him already. As you wouldn't, if you knew that a hot indie band wrote a song about you!

SY waited outside for MJ after his performance. It was kind of like she wanted confirmation that that song was based on that incident and that thanks to her he came up with that song. The tacky MJ teased her whether she waited for him to buy her coffee to thank her. Suddenly SY was caught in embarrassment, lost in words stuttering. MJ just grabbed her hand and dragged her to a cafe.

eyesep31.jpg

At the cafe, SY still urged MJ's confirmation whether that song is from that incident. Because SY was so curious, the cheeky MJ turned her curiosity as SY's interest in him. MJ confirmed it.

SY: "Then you could've said so earlier instead of being such a know-it-all."

MJ: "Because this way, I could talk to you a bit longer while looking at your face?"

Responding to MJ's daring comment, SY hit it back with "Do you want to write a song called "The Woman Who Spilled Coffee on My Face?". MJ challenged her and threatened to kiss her if she did. She did, with an empty cup ;)

eyesep3.jpg

I LOVE all the first encounters of the first episodes, when MJ was still trying to win her heart. He's so daring, straightforward, baring-it-all. The flirty airs and stares were so powerful that it got so hard for me to un-glue myself from the screen and from those two ;) Watching them together is such a treat!

The song Confession is nice, Enjoyed the cafe scene. Thanks !!

Hi Chaego, is the song sang by a woman? Because I like also one song here & actually stored it in my ipod but don't know the title. BTW, I also like the cafe scene, enjoyed their dialogues. :lol:

Archived