Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest phi3nk

Ohhhh My God..!!! i just came back from my hometown and two days without internet connection, and this news made me shocked. my heart is like a mega hurricane now.

i know this gonna be happen someday in the future, but it's out of my expectation. it's to soon if In Guk really in the relationship now. when we discussed it earlier about when and with whom our Gukkie will landing his wife/girlfriend into, i said that it's okay as long as he loves her and she has kind of his mom personality. and hoping that she will take care of him in the way that we can't (as his fans wives, hehe...) give him. but now, when i trully face it, ohhhh.... mannn... it's hurt....:tears: :tears: :tears: though this just dating not getting married. i just hope that he will choose someone who is not celebrity. someone out there who deserve enough to be his love. i just can't watching tv and then remember that she is his. just can't.... huhuhu.... at least when he is appearing on my tv, he is mine, and i don't want to know behind that. haha... silly of me.

i don't wanna be a possessive fan, and i want him happy in his real life, but i don't know why my heart so contradictive. now i know the feeling of being a fan. and i can't blame someone who act irrationally being possesed with his/her bias.

oh my... my... he is my first and the only celebrity that i like so much. even in my age which not teenage anymore, i'm an adult, but act like a child when it's turn to In Guk. haha.... embarrassing, but i like this feeling of up and down , at least i have experienced that once in my life i'd became fans and it's addicting.

Gukkie aaa,,, if this rumour is true, just be happy, and if this is fake, you always have us here... :wub: 

Guest phi3nk

and this is netizen reactions :

Article: [Exclusive] Another SNSD girl Sunny and Seo In Guk in a relationship

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+5,169, -43] What is this random

2. [+3,979, -56] Wow, the industry is going crazy lately ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,934, -47] What is this random????

4. [+2,216, -57] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ????

5. [+2,129, -53] Daebak...........

6. [+1,242, -161] There's already an article out about how Park Geun Hye invested 6.7 billion won in a Yoo Byung Un affiliated company. Please search it up.

7. [+927, -100] Eh? Is this to cover for Park Geun Hye dumping money into Yoo Byung Un?

8. [+742, -85] Did the president not find Bae Yong Joon enough? She's just throwing out all the stars now

-

SourceNate

1. [+440, -38] Scandals blowing up left and right ever since this certain piece of news hit the media: 6.7 billion won invested into Yoo Byung Un affiliated company

2. [+283, -29] This scandal is to cover for that illegal election right?ㅜ

3. [+251, -22] There must be another government scandal going on, look at all these dating scandals ㅋㅋ

4. [+36, -16] Seo In Guk could do better

5. [+31, -12] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seo In Guk could do better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -11] From Lee Min Hoo to Seo in Guk ㅠ.ㅠ

7. [+16, -10] Ugh, why even Seo In Guk ㅠ_ㅠ

8. [+11, -3] No.. my love Seo In Guk... so sad about this news ㅠㅠ

-

Article: Seo In Guk reps, "He's close with Sunny but they aren't dating"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+170, -7] "We're checking with him" -> "We're actually checking if there are pictures"

2. [+163, -21] I oppose this couple

3. [+106, -4] I doubt they'll confirm since there are no pictures ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+104, -5] Yeah, they'll just say they're oppa dongsaeng relationship ㅋㅋ

5. [+69, -6] No way ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+26, -5] Please ㅠㅠㅠ not Seo In Guk too..

7. [+13, -0] Even if it's true, say it's not

-

Source: Naver

1. [+875, -83] Need pictures like Dispatch to get anything confirmed. But I think SNSD needs to change their name to Dating Generation now...

2. [+682, -30] Of course they'll deny it when there are no pictures!

3. [+529, -35] Dispatch, go!!

4. [+120, -45] Seo In Guk could definitely do better, one's a rising star and the other's a falling star

5. [+84, -13] Whether they're dating or not, if SM who's normally known to confirm everything is saying no, then it must be no ㅋㅋㅋ

src : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/seo-in-guk-reps-deny-dating-rumors-with.html

wowww... there is a lot of comments and reactions about this scandal. idk why people so harsh and mean with someone that don't suit their tastes. eventhough i'm biased with In Guk, i don't want to misjudgement the other celebs. they have other x side that catching their fans eyes. and political issue?? it's not my interest area, but sure politic has effecting many area including entertainment industry. but, well this is the world... 

@phi3nk yes i agree with you. I really hate people who are mean,bashing other people like that. Yes its really painful to us fans, i know that feeling but they shouldn't say things like that... that's not so cool.

All fans are hurt(broken hearted) well that's a life of being a fangirl..ohmygosh..now i know how it feels huh:tears: Eveyone one of us here really loves gukkie so wherever hes happy let us just support him and be happy for him too. And i hope the one he will love will love him too and not hurt him. I hope that he will find the one that really deserve his love. Let's be ready to many more dating news like this,keke(my hearts aching while writing this:tears:) I just want him to be happy..For me sunny is okay.,she's a lovely person,bubbly,cowgirl...

For the meanwhile let us support his upcoming drama..i'm really so excited for that! i cant wait any longer.. we will see his great acting again! and i am sure that he will nail his character Lee Hyun!:)

• Like 3

and this is netizen reactions :

Article: [Exclusive] Another SNSD girl Sunny and Seo In Guk in a relationship

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+5,169, -43] What is this random

2. [+3,979, -56] Wow, the industry is going crazy lately ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,934, -47] What is this random????

4. [+2,216, -57] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ????

5. [+2,129, -53] Daebak...........

6. [+1,242, -161] There's already an article out about how Park Geun Hye invested 6.7 billion won in a Yoo Byung Un affiliated company. Please search it up.

7. [+927, -100] Eh? Is this to cover for Park Geun Hye dumping money into Yoo Byung Un?

8. [+742, -85] Did the president not find Bae Yong Joon enough? She's just throwing out all the stars now

-

SourceNate

1. [+440, -38] Scandals blowing up left and right ever since this certain piece of news hit the media: 6.7 billion won invested into Yoo Byung Un affiliated company

2. [+283, -29] This scandal is to cover for that illegal election right?ㅜ

3. [+251, -22] There must be another government scandal going on, look at all these dating scandals ㅋㅋ

4. [+36, -16] Seo In Guk could do better

5. [+31, -12] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seo In Guk could do better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+18, -11] From Lee Min Hoo to Seo in Guk ㅠ.ㅠ

7. [+16, -10] Ugh, why even Seo In Guk ㅠ_ㅠ

8. [+11, -3] No.. my love Seo In Guk... so sad about this news ㅠㅠ

-

Article: Seo In Guk reps, "He's close with Sunny but they aren't dating"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+170, -7] "We're checking with him" -> "We're actually checking if there are pictures"

2. [+163, -21] I oppose this couple

3. [+106, -4] I doubt they'll confirm since there are no pictures ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+104, -5] Yeah, they'll just say they're oppa dongsaeng relationship ㅋㅋ

5. [+69, -6] No way ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+26, -5] Please ㅠㅠㅠ not Seo In Guk too..

7. [+13, -0] Even if it's true, say it's not

-

Source: Naver

1. [+875, -83] Need pictures like Dispatch to get anything confirmed. But I think SNSD needs to change their name to Dating Generation now...

2. [+682, -30] Of course they'll deny it when there are no pictures!

3. [+529, -35] Dispatch, go!!

4. [+120, -45] Seo In Guk could definitely do better, one's a rising star and the other's a falling star

5. [+84, -13] Whether they're dating or not, if SM who's normally known to confirm everything is saying no, then it must be no ㅋㅋㅋ

src : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/seo-in-guk-reps-deny-dating-rumors-with.html

wowww... there is a lot of comments and reactions about this scandal. idk why people so harsh and mean with someone that don't suit their tastes. eventhough i'm biased with In Guk, i don't want to misjudgement the other celebs. they have other x side that catching their fans eyes. and political issue?? it's not my interest area, but sure politic has effecting many area including entertainment industry. but, well this is the world... 

Awesome post. I totally struggle with the very little Korean skills that I have so this post really says it all. It amuses me how in the English blogs, people comment a lot about Sunny and in Korean articles, it's all about Gukkie. 

• Like 5

​How the heck these Sogane people get so close to Seo In Guk to take these photos?  It's amazing.

Hahahahaha. I say it's a lifetime investment on paparazzi lenses. :D 

Gaaaaaaaah! Thanks for the photos jennelyoung88! I'm soooooooooooooo excited!!! And finally a photo with Jang Nara! 

FROM TWITTER: PHOTO CREDIT TO OWNER:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11265610_822559551133357_3597857792684558598_n.jpg?oh=961336dfe2a5773452df1613f5ed5c7e&oe=55C0A658&__gda__=1439606919_bf430f65e2a3c29ac6befef314adcd06​10408705_822572494465396_161717773575288

Edited by kimnabong
Added photos (CREDITS TO TWITTER; NOT MINE)
  • Like 5

CFMucwfUsAA8oWN.jpg

CFMtqF1UUAAZWic.jpg

CFMtqmFUMAAEqoc.jpg

CFM7YEVUUAEGOaj.jpg

CFM7YEXVIAAmwZh.jpg

CFM7YEYUEAEd7oB.jpg

CFNrH27VEAEbLJb.jpg

CFP7_1VUsAMF0J_.jpg

CFP7_1BUEAAesKf.jpg

CFP1UHnVIAEoAg8.jpg

CFP1VT5VIAEup5S.jpg

CFPUo7oUMAIJdLG.jpg

CFPUpciUUAAVy5L.jpg

CFM9arvUEAAyjJ7.jpg

CFNdQkFUIAAl2MA.jpg

credits as tagged

Sorry guys i just can't get over with these pictures! cuteness overload..omg hes really so handsome, more younger than before! Such a baby face:):wub: omo i can't help myself giggling!kekeke..

sorry for the space guys..tell me if you don't want it,i will hide it(by the way i don't know how to hide attachments/pictures teach me on how to^_^)

• Like 5

Guest phi3nk

@jennelyoung88 thanks chingu, don't worry you're not the only one in an awe everytime looking at his pics. me too...

until now, i'm still learning how to insert picture and video. idk if you have any problem inserting picture using url and attachment. to me, it seems need longer time to do that than before, cause my connection keep loading and loading. and i'm not patient enough waiting until it's done. right now i only use old method, copy paste, but the problem is sometimes the pics broken. do you have any ideas chingu?? 

Guest asmaraseo

ok, im revived, after a couple of times died-revived-died. long post to come chingus,

O my he is so nice to his fans right, with all of those papers right in front of his face, omoya gukie is really a good namja, just love him more :wub: How happy i am to see those latest pics and vids of him! As always, he looks fit and stunning. Hope the filming goes well and the chemistry on set is great. Still waiting for the official photos from KBS. Wonder when?

On the dating rumor, i could say that i spent last weekend searching on the internet only to find repetition from Sport Seoul article, the first one wrote about the dating rumor i think. Still, i searched and searched to find...

Sigh... this pics made me wanna say gukkiea... what about my heart, my feel, and my mind? Omoyaaa... what can i say, they look great on that pics. So after a long period of inhale and exhale, i meant literally, i think im a bit calm down now he he... it this true then my best wishes for them both. That said, sunny would be such a rrreally lucky girl wo have gukkie’s heart! Oh no ... now im back to crying mode... even someone made #SunIn and #SunGuk! seriously, i need to stop

But if this not true, hope this  won’t cause harm to In Guk and Sunny. Someone wrote this might be a rumor to cover up korean president issues on illegal election. Like, really? Please, just stay away from our dear gukkie will ya

And those nasty comment saying gukkie is not good enough, that-just-low, any comments degrading others should be kept in mind, no one wanna hear that!

@kimnabong said that in korean articles, there is more about gukkie, wonder what they write about, hope its something positive  

That, i think i wrote too much, miyanhae chingus.... where else can i find a place to share my love for In Guk oh n if only this make my fan level upgraded to obsessed, coz im already obsessed here-

Yes @asmaraseo ,, have seen that girl on IG.

She'd  just so hilarious,, run and jumped l happily.. :P

Maybe we're going do the same thing if its happened to us,, hahaha

Seriously,, yes!! I want it.:sweatingbullets:

IRY filming update booming since 3 days ago..

so jealous to those fans out there who can be so close to him.. very envy:(

Let's forget bout the rumor that had just happened.

Let's just support uri namjaa filming

​Gukkie aa. Saranghae:wub:

Edited by Noena-NauliNoer
  • Like 3