Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest asmaraseo

I though my life ended keke...

so happy to see HSKOS reunion pics, but why does in guk always look so young? he never ages!

From what I read, this is a temporary thread while the whole Soompi Forums moves to the new home (which is the same as the old one before the latest home if you follow).  I was not around when the old old one was being used so I don't know what it's like.

So whatever we post on this temporary thread will be moved back to the new (old) thread when the move is complete (in about a week).... 

So chingus I would say we should post things we want to see and talk about now but no need to put everything into this (just in case someone was planning on doing that).........  since we will be moving from here.

Think of this as a 'hotel' while our house is being moved by someone else.  Just have enough things (i.e.. photos and gifs) to make us feel comfortable :)

• Like 1

Guest phi3nk

It's so different when we're using cellphone. It's all grey, white and black. So monochrome and boring. I don't know while use pc since i'm on the road now. :(

And what the meaning of 'follow this' button below? Does it mean like fb or twitter account if we want to follow the thread???

yea @cecilia saw it ready.. what a sad news-_-

Why?? why everything is being covered up..why everything  related with SIG begin unreported for those fans out here. Is it bcoz SIG has been famous and populer then they need to be more strict with the up coming or up dateing news of SIG activities?? OOh man, plz we are fans here.. we need to know for what the up coming..

plz... we need somthing to accomodate SIG news...anything bout him.

dont remind me bout his plan to join the military..:(:(:(

Or..maybe they want to transform with a new one..??:P

Edited by Noena-NauliNoer
  • Like 1

Guest phi3nk

:(:(:(   WHY.... WHYYYY.....WHYYYYYYYYYY.... !!!!

I'm in shock mode,,, :o​ then grieving.... :( 

whats up In Guk made us felt close to him. I'm happy in the mid April when we had good news about Gukkie's new drama and why do we close the last day of April with a sad news one.... 

Extremely sadden by the last issue of What's Up In Guk.  Every month end, i look forward to seeing unreleased pictures and video of In Guk.

I'm praying hard that whatever format of update JellyFish plans to release, International Heartrider like myself can access to it.

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T POST ALL HIS UPDATES IN NAVER CAFE.

• Like 1

whats up inguk for may has been released today

sadly, jellyfish has announced this is the last issue of whats up inguk

cant believe it

::(:(:(

I wonder why they decided this... :(  Maybe because the mag wasn't being bought enough and the production costs were too hight? The dang thing is so market-driven... TT I just hope he opens and instagram account or something :(

• Like 1

Well guys.. its very long to get back to our normal thread.. 

and seems very quiet for SIG news todays..

but.. have you guys see SIG and Lee Min Woo Shinhwa took a photo in ig?? They just met at gym. Woah, they're no ages.. look younger than their old..

For more details plz read this it our blog:

https://seoinguk.wordpress.com/2015/05/01/eng-seo-in-guk-and-lee-min-woo-in-a-photo-with-their-hats-on-backward-lets-meet-again/

English translation of Seo In Guk singing 'With laughters With Tears' and 'No Matter What' at the Korea China Music Festival in China in 2014

cr to the owner of the video

Edited by seungshinl
  • Like 1

[ENG SUB HD] SEO IN GUK IN LAW OF THE JUNGLE (EP 157 PART ½) ‘THE NEW KING AND HIS FAMILY’

SIG-LoJ157-Fish

https://seoinguk.wordpress.com/2015/05/03/eng-sub-hd-seo-in-guk-in-law-of-the-jungle-ep-157-part-½-the-new-king-and-his-family/

OMG... such a druks that treat our homesickess of him..

Gukkiee aa.. the king's of women's heart..

Saranghae Gukkie aa:wub:

cr: Team Engguk

Edited by Noena-NauliNoer
  • Like 1

for thsoe who havent seen yet

in guk sang at a wedding not long ago (last week)

lee min woo (of shinhwa) took a photo with inguk at the gym as mentioned above

and inguk has confirmed to be performing/making an appearance at the 42nd annual broadcasting festival of the Broadcasting station at Sungkyunkwan University on the 12th May

and inguk also appeared on friday's ep of jungle's law with a mission for lee sung jae

• Like 1

Guest phi3nk

it's hilarious when many netizens used the new site from microsoft 'How-Old.net' since premiered on first May. not only In Guk fans, but also other K-pop artists and celebrities all around the world. and may be some of you idly enough to use this site though this is still need to be improve. here some of the pics... 

wowww... so babyface!!! and this below, wrong gender huhh??!!! haha...

but i love how this site portrayed the transform of Gwanghae character...

cr : who uploaded at dc.

and below is my whim and the age result was correct!!!:D

Edited by phi3nk