Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest phi3nk

whoaaa.... melting....

i got the audio concert, and fans were sooooo crazy last night. though i don't understand what he said, but soooo in love everytime i hear his voice. uuggghhhh he's my drug in the stress moment.... help me chingu, i think my heart going to boooommmm.... :D 

@cecilia or @seungshinl if only you can help us to tell what he said in the concert, my (our) misery will fade away.... and of course million of thanks doesn't enough to pay our feeling at your efforts. 

ps. i miss my lol, awesome even the off topic reactions. where are they hiding its?

Really great performance of SIG due concert,, fans service and really really cute,handsome,awesome, adorable and,,,PERFECT!!!

Losing my mind if i was there,,,*SPEECHLESS

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

really deep in love with this guy... :wub::w00t:

Saranghae Gukkie aa:wub:

cr: the owner of the pics and vid

Edited by Noena-NauliNoer
  • Like 7

Nice to see you all SIG chingus.  

Our EngGuk is just so cute and perfect in these fan videos.  I am just dropping in to say I will be translating and subbing these videos as quickly as I can and when they are done they will be posted on TeamEngGuk Blog and here !.

• Like 5

Thank you so much for the wonderful photos and videos guys..He gave great performance once again!! Oh i'm so in love again..giggling here and there while watching the videos!!Kyaaaaa..can't control myself..kekeke:wub::wub:

will wait patiently for the audio and translation @cecilia @seungshinl Thank you a billion times!!:)

@phi3nk i miss those buttons too!! where are they?..and i'm still learning on how to post an image and video here.

• Like 3

Thank You very much chinggus for taking time out from your busy schedules or works to post these awesome pix and videos... i am looking forward for more of these... following, seeing and listening to  In Guk is my daily dose of energizer...

• Like 3

Guest asmaraseo

@seungshinl, you are the best, chingu! :) what will we do without you and team EngGuk subbing and translating In Guk vids, all of you are awesome!

on another note, its mid may and its been exactly a year for me being In Guk fan! yeayyy... :wub: omg, never thought even once in my life i would be this crazy over a man and my love just getting bigger and bigger omoyaaa gukkie your charm is just too much :wub: big hug n congratulation for my self haha... im ready to take this journey to forever! really hope someday i could meet you in person, please keep singing acting and giving out your best, i will always love you, more and more everyday, saranghae gukkieaaa... 

OMG....is it true?

SNSD Sunny and Seo Inguk are reported to be dating!?

waaaaah News of them dating flooded in twitter....

It is said that the two meet through Yuri waaaaah..... Gukkie-ah huhuhu I'm happy and sad at the same time hehehe :D

:D

Edited by LylanieP
  • Like 3

Seo In Guk and Girls’ Generation’s Sunny Reportedly Dating, Agencies Respond

Sunny-SeoInGuk2.jpg

Another Girls’ Generation couple? Local news agency Sports Seoul is reporting that actor Seo In Guk and Girls’ Generation’s Sunny are dating.

According to Sports Seoul, industry insiders told them that “Seo In Guk and Sunny are currently seeing each other with ‘good feelings’ toward each other.” Reportedly, Sunny got to know Seo In Guk through his connection with Yuri, another member of Girls’ Generation who starred in the movie “No Breathing” (2013) with Seo In Guk.  After completing filming for the movie, Seo In Guk naturally got to meet Sunny with Yuri and their relationship developed into romance from there.

There were also testimonies of people who reportedly saw Sunny taking care of Seo In Guk when he was hospitalized in a Seoul general hospital last month due to a health issue. Patients at this hospital stated that they saw Sunny take care of Seo In Guk overnight while he was hospitalized in the ear-nose-and-throat department. One patient said that although Sunny looked like she was trying to cover herself to hide her identity, people could immediately tell it was her.  She nursed Seo In Guk for a long time and left.

Rumors of Seo In Guk and Sunny have also floating around the tabloid circuits for a while.

However, both sides’ agencies have denied that the two are dating, saying they are just friends.

Soompi News Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/14/seo-in-guk-and-girls-generations-sunny-reportedly-dating-agencies-deny/

• Like 3

"They're close friends" is just as fishy to me. Oh em gee I'm gonna die........... I know I sound selfish but I just can't :tears: What do we know about this sunny. I don't know much. Is she awesome guys?

​I don't know much about her too...I'm not into Kpop hehehe but I like SNSD as a group :D

I just hope she'll take care of uri Gukkie if they're really dating :D

• Like 3

"They're close friends" is just as fishy to me. Oh em gee I'm gonna die........... I know I sound selfish but I just can't :tears: What do we know about this sunny. I don't know much. Is she awesome guys?

I am with you .. I always thought it would be fine but now i am in panic situation :crazy: . I need to calm down little bit here.

• Like 3

he had like a million dating rumors in the past so I'll calm down a bit but this is a bit shocking because there's no precursor whatsoever. :'( although the agencies denied it, i'm really in a lot of shock. 

• Like 3

SNSD Member Sunny Reportedly Dating Seo In Guk

Posted on May 14, 2015 by ockoala

holysjd.jpg

This is wholly unsurprising, other than the swift denials of both agencies. According to breaking news by Sports Seoul, another member of the top girl’s group SNSD is off the market, making me wonder if SM Entertainment shouldn’t be considering a name change from Girl’s Generation to Taken Ladies Era or something like that. Cute perky Sunny is reportedly dating singer-actor Seo In Guk, which is good news for them if true, but will surely break shipper hearts if any are still hoping he’s actually into Answer Me 1997 costar Jung Eun Ji. At least he does like idol girls, if that’s any consolation.

The connection reportedly developed thanks to fellow SNSD member Yuri, who is good friends with Sunny and also got to know Seo In Guk after filming the youth swimming movie No Breathing with him. She introduced the two and the rest happened naturally, with rumors of this new couple gaining steam after Sunny was spotted at a Seoul hospital multiple times last month tending to an injured Seo In Guk who was there for treatment. Right after news broke, both stars agencies swiftly denied the relationship and claim the two are merely good friends. Take the dating rumor and denial with however much grain of salt you personally accord to each side. 

koalasplayground.com

• Like 3

Guest asmaraseo

omg omg omg ... is it true, chingus??? i dont know what to feel but... :tears: someone "own" in guk... huhuuu...

Yea guys,, we are here have same feeling through this rumor,, What can we say?? Thats Gukkie's own life,, he cant be just alone for the whole his life,, Someday he will with "someone" he loved..

well,,that's only my cover,, for sure is I CAN'T PRETENDING that I'm happy with that news... im sooooo saaadd,,huwaaa:tears:,,

But btw,, there's a comment that is say that Gukkie isnt good enough for Sunny,, OMo.. how come she said that.. Our Gukkie is precious and adorable,,

Even it is for Gukkie's own life happiness,,hopefully that dating rumor still not true,, and wont come true at this moment, hahahha,,, bcoz Gukkie will be come very busy for his up coming drama I Remember You. 

Plz stay on focus and keep your healthy well.. 

We'll Pray the best for you Gukkie aa..

Gukkie aa Saranghae..:wub:

Edited by Noena-NauliNoer
  • Like 3

​@Kimnabong.. first thing i hear the news i had this mix feeling of shock, annoyed and at the same time happy coz i know that our Gukkie has someone to love and take care of him in a more personal way... just consulted mr google to find out who is this Sunny is coz im not a follower of any of these kbands.  physically i think she is not bad.. but i rely on what Gukie onnce said in one of his interviews that he is not after at the physical side of a woman but he is more on a homey type and ready to take care of him... so i hope that this sunny is what he is looking for.. and if she does Iam really happy for or Gukkie... One thing I promise i will still love  and support our Gukkie!.:wub:

Edited by anchel1987
I just saw a picture of Sunny so i don't need to post a picture of her
  • Like 5

Yea guys,, we are here have same feeling through this rumor,, What can we say?? Thats Gukkie's own life,, he cant be just alone for the whole his life,, Someday he will with "someone" he loved..

well,,that's only my cover,, for sure is I CAN'T PRETENDING that I'm happy with that news... im sooooo saaadd,,huwaaa:tears:,,

But btw,, there's a comment that is say that Gukkie isnt good enough for Sunny,, OMo.. how come she said that.. Our Gukkie is precious and adorable,,

Even it is for Gukkie's own life happiness,,hopefully that dating rumor still not true,, and wont come true at this moment, hahahha,,, bcoz Gukkie will be come very busy for his up coming drama I Remember You. 

Plz stay on focus and keep your healthy well.. 

We'll Pray the best for you Gukkie aa..

Gukkie aa Saranghae..:wub:

​I beg to disagree with that nasty comment saying Gukkie is not good enough to Sunny... In my entire life this is the first time that i really adore and like a celebrity not even in my own country.  SIG is just something i can't explain.. his humble beginning is an inspiration not only with those who dreams to be like him, a good actor and singer, funny, family man to his parents and sibling and of course an eye catcher... and if this dating rumor is true.. i am asking Sunny that she will be good to Gukkie coz he deserves the best in the world...

• Like 4