Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

To complete what @ilynnsg posted

Its Singles Founding Anniversary Exhibition 7 <BARE FOOT>

Singles right to a special photo exhibition and a charity launched 7 years (BARE FOOT> opened.

SIG participated in it.. So, Lovely seeing him. Have so much fresh youth spirit..:wub:

S__327682.jpg

CEPQ7n_UUAE36vv.jpg

Have no idea bout those words mean, hihihi:P

Edited by Noena-NauliNoer
  • Like 2

I miss all of you  guys..Took me a long time to find this! oh my oh my what did i missed? Its been a long time not posting here. I didn't even get to read all of the posts here,not even in a lurking mode:ph34r:. And i cant remember on what page i've last read??ughhh...and this temporary thing im not used to it,its giving me a hard time...but im looking forward to the new house(old house that they've mentioned) Hope it will be much much better than our last home..

Im super duper excited to Seo In guk ssi new drama I remember You plus i love jang nara ssi too^_^.. And i love the genre of this drama-i love crimes,detective,suspense,spying,action thingy with a touch of romcom..kekeke:DB|:wub:

• Like 1

@Jennelyoung88 ... its so funny that i was the first one who found out about our finding a new house but still you find it first... but no matter how hard it is i will still find our home... i really enjoyed the posts here by our other friends and i hope that everyone of us will be seeing and and hearing from each other when the drama of our beloved Gukkie starts... and i really hope that all all of our friends here will keep on postings news and videos about SIG..

• Like 2

Guest Tinkiebell

@jennelyoung88 , don't worry, the posts from the temporary forum will eventually be merged here in our new forums. It might take a while to process everything as the merge itself will be done manually by the staff. We ask for your patience and understanding, and in the meanwhile, just continue your discussion from where you left off. Thank you :)

yes! finally the thread is back... thanks soompi:wub:

what happen with our comments on latest thread?

but unfortunately still have no any update news of Gukkie for this days... 

but, heard something bout rice wreath donation for the up coming IRY .. but have no complete news bout it.:sweatingbullets:

Edited by Noena-NauliNoer
  • Like 1

@Tinkiebell wheww!!  that's a relief then.. I thought its gone and not going to tranfer here:) thank you for the response^^ 

Now back on seo in guk ssi.. He has a schedule this May 12 right? Its at a university 6pm in korea? Anyone who remember? I can't wait for those pictures and videos by fans tonight.!yay!!:)

No updates for his filming yet?..looking forward to his new drama with jang nara ssi. Im sure they will have a great chemistry on cam!:):wub:

• Like 1

11235948_109947362670330_898409200_n.jpg

CEz-iYfUgAI1N3i.jpg

CEz-ifqUIAA1XX8.jpg

CEz-jAlVEAAvZgJ.jpg

CEz-jQwUsAA1G-k.jpg

CEzrLpLUkAA8sHP.jpg

there are lots more photos out there and here are just some

from sungkyunkwan university broadcasting group fb

CEz3tybUsAAmz02.jpg

CEz3t3aUgAIwUum.jpg

when he was leaving

https://igcdn-videos-h-2-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11244213_441336116043342_2079388013_n.mp4

https://igcdn-videos-b-6-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11214923_1583242448590746_630473531_n.mp4

other vids 

http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=v8277ZhH3F3H3lhZIFeh0P1&amp;play_loc=undefined

http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=v72af2H3T2B1HXHMS1MfXSQ&amp;play_loc=undefined

http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=v10b4S2S6bgAbdhbaModzog&amp;play_loc=undefined

these are the better quality ones at the moment

i've got the audio file as well but havent had a chance to listen or upload yet

but i've read some accounts and they were pretty squeal worthy!!! and very entertaining as u would expect him to be hehehe

• Like 5

Guest asmaraseo

omo omo omo

so happy to have this thread back!!! :wub:

and those pics and vids from the last event, waaa... thanks @cecilia i know we can always count on you :) this pic below, in guk looks so handsome omaya... if only i could met him in person when he smiles like that, i think i'll just melted and speechless :wub:

CEz-jAlVEAAvZgJ.jpg

and the hat, is it his private collection? haha... so funny and cute, what's written there? n what's with the lightning? :D

CEz3t3aUgAIwUum.jpg

Guest asmaraseo

me, Fan Level: Casual? NOOO... big NO!!! Im a very proud hardcore fan of King In Guk! :wub:

Is this a new feature, chingus? Maybe Im a bit confused hehe :P

me, Fan Level: Casual? NOOO... big NO!!! Im a very proud hardcore fan of King In Guk! :wub:

Is this a new feature, chingus? Maybe Im a bit confused hehe :P

​hahahaha I think you need to post more chingus do you become a hardcore fan :D...that's part of Soompi's messy change :D

• Like 1