[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

Guest nycstrawberri21

AH! more interaction with tae sub and kyung soo! i thought at the start of the drama tae sub and kyung soo would be in an already long term relationship but it seems that they just started dating since tae sub claimed he never saw the inside of kyungsoo's house... i love kyung soo's laid back personality and i love how he tells tae sub to be true to himself... his speech to tae sub is really strong and hopefully tae sub becomes more comfortable like kyung soo is...

Byung Gul is so funny! when ho sub said that he saw his grandfather up stairs he asks ho sub if he was on drugs... ^.^ then he asked if his father was dead and his spirit was upstairs not believing that his father would actually be in the spare room!

ho sub and yun joo had like a 2 second interaction in todays episode! looking forward to more taesub and kyungsoo action and more hosub and yun joo... really really not looking forward to yoomin's entrance tomorrow! she seems like the annoying clingy type... kyung soo and taesub all the way!

*edit*'

hey! im so glad that the ratings are going up! life is beautiful fighting!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sallycc

the relationship between TS and KS is handled very well...the scenes in esp 3 between these two are so seductive and flirty!!! the writer is so smart in the sense that she is able to show the mutual attractions between the two without pushing the envelop too much and risk losing the more "traditional" audience!!! the actors have done a great job too, in terms of showing deep affections that the characters have for each other...i can't help but rooting for TS and KS--however, i get the feeling that these two will have an open ending. perhaps the only way for them to be together is to leave jeju island and start their life in a foreign country

Guest run_lola_run

Big LOL at the end of Episode 4 today...I was not expecting that or maybe judging from the past eps I should have. hahahaha....

After watching ep. 5 preview, looks like there is more Yeon Joo & Ho Sub interaction next week! Can't wait.

Guest jobogae

Thanks for the uploads everyone!! You're the best! I finally got done downloading. I can't wait to watch both episodes now. Who will trip in the next two episodes LOL?? :lol:

Guest Shiuan

3.27.10 EP3

TNS Nationwide 14.3 Seoul 15.1

3.28.10 EP4

TNS Nationwide 14.8 Seoul 15.2

AGB Nationwide15.7 Seoul 17.8

fm SWW

Img0402_20100329094607_1.jpg

Img0402_20100329094607_2.jpg

Img0402_20100329094607_3.jpg

Img0402_20100329094607_4.jpg

FM SBS & SWW

Guest yeohweping

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116755

Korean Dramas & Movies Forum Rules

4. Do not quote pictures.

Instead, remove the %7Boption%7D tags around the link. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long, only quote a subsection of the text.

Signatures:

- Maximum of 4 lines of text.

- Maximum of 2 banners/images that can be on the same line as long as they fit the size requirements

(you cannot substitute an image for a line, vice versa)

This means you can have a maximum of 6 lines. (4 text + 2 images)

* Empty line still counts as a line

* Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap. The maximum number of characters per line varies depending on the font size you use. The limits are listed below and remember that spaces count~!

size=1 : 140

size=2 : 125

size=3 : 110

Mixed : 125

* Font size for lines cannot exceed size=3 (size=2 is the default)

* Maximum width for each banner/image = 400 pixels

* Maximum height for each banner/image = 175 pixels

* Maximum file size for each banner/image = 40KB (40,960 bytes)

* Each IMG code counts as 1 image

(You can right-click an image and hit "properties" to figure out width, height, and size. Don't cry if you violate the rules & we delete your sig and/or get warnings.)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212061

Reminder

A number of fans at the thread have been using signature banners not within the Soompi size limit. Please adjust them accordingly.

Regular members and newbies, please learn to remove %7Boption%7D tags when quoting images so that the pics doesn't appear in your reply. Also avoid 20-characters one-liners by actively participating in the discussions instead..

Everyone, please continue posting and sharing positively.

Archived