[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

Guest kazenai

Song Chang Ui will bee a gay in this drama. oh ... nooooooooooooooooooo. I can't prepare to watch this drama. i'm really shock. i can't accepted. please, i hope S :mellow: CU become a normal person in this drama. :mellow:

oh god...

you better quickly edit your statement about 'normal' people or else people are going to create WWIII with you! ;O

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jobogae

Too little Nam Sang Mi :( but I'm glad to see a glimpse of tomorrow's episode with Lee Sang Yoon! Today's episode was pretty slow paced as we try to understand the dynamics of the family. So I hope tomorrow's episode will have more juice to the story line. According to the preview: the father maybe in his 3rd marriage not second, family questions if there's something wrong with Tae Sub because he does not have a girlfriend.

I'm happy that Kim Hae Sook plays the mother because she is a great actress and can totally carry this drama. The bickering about being late to the airport for 14 minutes versus 40 minutes LOL. I'm glad to see that they've injected some humor in her. I wonder why her relationship with her daughter is so bad. I have a feeling that Ji Hye knows that her older brother is gay because she was annoyed that her mom is pressuring Tae Sub to get married.

So the grandpa tries to move back to the house after 30 years (?!) and several marriages. Apparently, grandma kicked him out long time soon after the two families joined in marriage. All three brothers have different attitudes towards grandpa's return. However, second brother Byung Jun is especially angry with his father. Don't know why that is. Hopefully we'll get to understand what happened.

Found the rating for episode 1: 14.7%

http://news.nate.com/view/20100321n04794

It seems like the oldest brother is the only one open to the idea of his father moving back home.

Everyone else seem to be worried and opposed to it or adamantly against it like second uncle and youngest uncle.

The brief glimpse of Nam Sang Mi seems to show a character quite different from the ones in "Bad Family" or ILPK.

I'm looking forward to seeing how she plays this character. :)

The camera angle for the scenes of the "gay" men suggests voyeurism as the viewpoint of the audience... hmmmm...

I wonder what statement is being made w/ the way those scenes are filmed.

The two actors are doing great jobs of portraying "love" without any blatant physical mannerisms.

Song Chang Ui as Yang Tae Sub seems to be the more subtle character. I like the way he plays the role so far.

Lee Sang Woo as Kyung Soo seems to be the more demonstrative character. I like him too, but not sure about his character.

I wonder who Yoo Min as "Chae Young" is... in relation to these two guys.

Kyung Soo doesn't seem to like her returning.

I wonder if she is someone who has feelings for Tae Sub... or is being pushed as his future wife... ???

I'm looking forward to this drama.

I hope there will be more humor... and not too much makjang drama. :)

I'm happy that Kim Hae Sook plays the mother because she is a great actress and can totally carry this drama. The bickering about being late to the airport for 14 minutes versus 40 minutes LOL. I'm glad to see that they've injected some humor in her. I wonder why her relationship with her daughter is so bad. I have a feeling that Ji Hye knows that her older brother is gay because she was annoyed that her mom is pressuring Tae Sub to get married.

So the grandpa tries to move back to the house after 30 years (?!) and several marriages. Apparently, grandma kicked him out long time soon after the two families joined in marriage. All three brothers have different attitudes towards grandpa's return. However, second brother Byung Jun is especially angry with his father. Don't know why that is. Hopefully we'll get to understand what happened.

http://news.nate.com/view/20100321n04794

oh i thought the father remarried after being widowed .so there is a second marriage in between . yes i like kim ha sook .and she looked absolutely great keke ..at least this time she is sort of a working mother .doing the cooking programe ..

the grandfathe appearance does make the entire family puzzled and alot of emotions uncovered ..lol.the gandchildren never saw their grandfather before i suppose

the grandfather was also the father in my man's woman ..so it was amsuing to see mr kim being father and son with him again ..

Song Chang Ui as Yang Tae Sub seems to be the more subtle character. I like the way he plays the role so far.

Lee Sang Woo as Kyung Soo seems to be the more demonstrative character. I like him too, but not sure about his character.

i think kyung soo seem to be the more agressive one in the relationship .i like the feel of the two men ...but curious to see how far they can go with the script ...will there be a hug:?! ke ..it is so cool finally i can openly disucss how the men look at each other with longing eyes ....is he jealous because ..tae sub had to go matchmake or something ~~?

SSLIBE01HDTVX264450pHANavi_00351524.jpg

SSLIBE01HDTVX264450pHANavi_00355682.jpg

SSLIBE01HDTVX264450pHANavi_00356733.jpg

SSLIBE01HDTVX264450pHANavi_00357751.jpg

Archived