Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Obsession

I've just watch IJUKSA and I really like her, she carries out her character so well, I was impressed. I like her and Bi, she didn't seem to play in alot of drams/movies but its okay, I hope she'll in the future. Anyway, anyone know a good website of shin Min Ah?

Guest s3rene

^ Try looking at the first page and maybe there is a website for her. :) I just saw he movie Beast and the Beauty with Ryu Seung Beom and she was so adorable there. I love seeing her onscreen. :D

np Miss Bouakham ^^!! glad you like <3

was it just me, or did she look SO much

prettier in the movie compared to ijuksa?!

maybe it was the clothes, the film? or ..did

her skin improve o_O!! hohoho

but she looked SO gorgeous in that movie.

absolutely loved her! there were even alot

of comments about how the director of that

movie is known to not do close - ups often,

and everyone was saying how he must have

really liked shin minah, bc they had so many

good close - up shots ^^!! <3

is she going to film anything soon?! i hope

she takes on a unique role next ^^!! i want

to see her in something different besides the

stuff she's shown in the past couple roles.. hehe

Guest s3rene

np Miss Bouakham ^^!! glad you like <3

was it just me, or did she look SO much

prettier in the movie compared to ijuksa?!

maybe it was the clothes, the film? or ..did

her skin improve o_O!! hohoho

but she looked SO gorgeous in that movie.

absolutely loved her! there were even alot

of comments about how the director of that

movie is known to not do close - ups often,

and everyone was saying how he must have

really liked shin minah, bc they had so many

good close - up shots ^^!! <3

is she going to film anything soon?! i hope

she takes on a unique role next ^^!! i want

to see her in something different besides the

stuff she's shown in the past couple roles.. hehe

What movie are you talking about? :blink: Yeah, I hope she stars in another project soon and this time be someone totally different from her previous roles. B)

Mika, i've downloaded the file but have not watch it yet

i tend to enjoy immersing myself completely over one drama/movie at a time

so as you can see, i'm totally obsessed with Heaven's Tree right now :lol::vicx:

did this movie come out first or IJUKSA? :blink:

unfortunately, there's not much news about her lately :(

hmm...maybe we should open up some room for discussion...so what kinds of role would you like to see her in?

i liked her spoiled brat image in Beautiful Days

then there's the bright, energetic role in Madeleine

and then the weepy one in IJUKSA

(i have not seen Bittersweet Life)

i think she would fit the role of a sexy seductress

she most certainly has the charms and charisma for it :wub:

What movie are you talking about? :blink: Yeah, I hope she stars in another project soon and this time be someone totally different from her previous roles. B)

:lol:

she was talking about Beauty and the Beast

• 4 weeks later...
Guest s3rene

Korean actress Sin Min-ah, well known for her roles in films such as A Bittersweet Life and The Beast and the Beauty, will appear in an upcoming feature by My Sassy Girl director Kwak Jae-yong.

The film, with the Korean title Murim-yeodaesaeng, centers around a female university student with a strong talent for martial arts. Shin will be returning to the action genre following her debut in the fusion martial arts film Volcano High, and her role as a boxer in the TV drama Punch.

Starring together with Shin will be On Joo-wan, who won widespread praise for his leading role in the film The Peter Pan Formula, and relative newcomer Yoo Geon.

To be produced by new production company Podo Film and distributed by Prime Entertainment, the film is scheduled to open shooting in April.

Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr...

Guest JULIARGHHH

^ YAYYYY, A NEW MOVIE!

I can't wait! I love her!

I didn't know who On Joo-wan was so I did a little searching, he's pretty cute. :)

DOB: 11/12/1983

PROJECTS:

If You Were Me 2 (다섯 개의 시선 - 2005)

The Aggressives (태풍태양 - 2004)

Flying Boys (발레 교습소 - 2004)

200601%20ceci%2014.jpg

photo51290vb.jpg

img_001.jpg

credits to: hancinema.net and yuluem.co.kr

Guest noddy

I love her so much... she's so genuine... so cute.. and charming.. Love her smile... she's gorgeous, naturally beautiful... so cute ^.^

• 1 month later...

It's great to see that she's got fans who appreciates her as an actress. Some people are such haters judging her by her looks. I think she's pretty in her own way and she can act. I've watched her in Beast and Beauty, Sad Movie, A Love to Kill and she has done a great job portraying her characters. She might not have the best looks but she is a great actress nonetheless.

she's one of those actress taht looks very natural..not like some who look like they ahd plastic surgery...not extremely pretty...but she's got her own charms....i like how she's so natural...

I agree. I find her pretty and very charming.

Guest asian_love2788

after watching IJUKSA i think she's such a good actress. she pretty too, i love her lips and those dimples, yeah very natural like and she doesn't need lots of makeup to make her look pretty. Her smile is so sweet looking and i love her acting such a good actress. i think i am gonna watch her other works.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mofo

i love shin minah =)

she wonderful in everyway imaginable.

and idon't know why anyone would not be a fan of her. she's a good actress, very attractive, but not in the..you have no chance in a milion years kinda hotness lol..

i just finished watching a love to kill..and a few weeks ago i saw the beast and the beauty hehe..i'll watch anything that she is in :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jhing

Ok, I didn't know that there's already a thread for Shin Min Ah in soompi so I started my own thread dedicated to her.

Thank goodness someone dug deep and found this for me. hahaha

Anyways, I thought I'd post up what I posted at the new thread.

Where are all her fans anyways? hehe

minahbraid.jpg

She may be the face I can't forget...she may be the song that summer sings...she may be the mirror of my dreams...she may be the reason I survive...For where she goes I've got to be...The meaning of my life is SHE...

Screen Name: Shin Min Ah

Birthday: April 5, 1984

Height: 170 cm (around 5'7)

Weight: 48 kg (105-106 lbs)

SCHOOL: Dong Gook University

NICK: Do Duk Do Duk

BLOOD TYPE: O

A BELIEF: Failure is the mother of success.

RESPECT PEOPLE: Yoo Kwan Soon, Richard Cradaman (spelling?)

RESPECT ACTOR: Cameron Diaz, Jang Man Ok

SPECIALITY: Imitating other people's voices

BELONG TO: Sidus

MAIL TO: mina@sidus.net

HOMEPAGE: http://mina.sidus.net

FAVORITE: Skating, listening to music, Anna Sui, Louis Vuitton, DKNY

CATALOGUE: Sport Replay, Zippy Ziggy, RUjeans, DOP

CF: Chocolate chips, Neo water O2, cookie.com, Mi eh lo, NesCafe, Coolong Perfume and Shampoo,

Sport Replay Sanyo.

M/V: Sharp-Sad Way, Sonya-Your Scent, Lee Seung Hwan-DangBu, G.O.D-I love you and remember, Jo

Sung Mo- Ah Shi Na Yo, Cha Tae Hyun-I love you, Brown Eyes-With Coffee

TV Dramas:

(2005) KBS - IJUKSA (I Jukil Nomui Sarang) This Love That I Want To Kill

ALTKcover.jpg

(2003) SBS - Ddae Ryuh!

(2001) SBS - Beautiful Days

Movies:

Upcoming movie: Murim-yeodaesaeng

(2005) Sad Movie

SadMoviecover.jpg

(2005) The Beast and the Beauty

beautynbeastcover.jpg

(2005) A Bittersweet Life

(2002) Madeleine

madeleinecover.jpg

(2001) Volcano High

Sources:

- http://hundredh.wo.to/

http://www.popcornfor2.com/stars/011_ShinMinAh.html

- Asianfanatics.net

Shin Minah NEWS

-------

This beautiful and talented actress first caught my attention in A Bittersweet Life alongside Lee Byung Hun. I loved her there and she acted really well. Then came A Love To Kill. I totally fell in love with her and Bi (Jung Ji Hoon). They had the most awesome chemistry and both did excellent in portraying their roles.

Just recently, I saw Sad Movie and that was it. I became a Shin Min Ah fan for life! :D

Not only is she beautiful, charming and sexy but she's a very talented actress as well. I can't wait to see her new movie which is being directed by My Sassy Girl's director Kwak Jae-yong

Guest jhing

OMG!!! I just finished going through all the 9 pages of this thread and now I love Shin Min Ah even more! I want to watch Madeleine and Beast & Beauty but Yesasia has ran out of copies. Bohooo.

Questions! Does she have lots of exposures in Beautiful Days? And what was her role there? :D

I just found out also that my sister has a copy of Volcano High. I'm so watching that tonight! :D

BTW, here's an old article that hasn't been posted in here. :D I can't wait for her movie. The director is a genius so this movie is a sure mega hit! :D

Shin Min-ah cast in new Kwak Jae-yong film

2006/04/05

Min-ah, well known for her roles in films such as A Bittersweet Life and The Beast and the Beauty, will appear in an upcoming feature by My Sassy Girl director Kwak Jae-yong. The film, with the Korean title Murim-yeodaesaeng, centers around a female university student with a st...

Korean actress Sin Min-ah , well known for her roles in films such as A Bittersweet Life and The Beast and the Beauty , will appear in an upcoming feature by My Sassy Girl director Kwak Jae-yong . The film, with the Korean title Murim-yeodaesaeng, centers around a female university student with a strong talent for martial arts. Shin will be returning to the action genre following her debut in the fusion martial arts film Volcano High , and her role as a boxer in the TV drama Punch. Starring together with Shin will be On Joo-wan , who won widespread praise for his leading role in the film The Peter Pan Formula , and relative newcomer Yoo Geon . To be produced by new production company Podo Film and distributed by Prime Entertainment, the film is scheduled to open shooting in April. Darcy Paquet (KOFIC)

Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr English Korean )

Archived