Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkjiawen

someone mentioned here that she has a cyworld. does anyone have a link?

she did a really great job in Ijuksa, great acting. The scene in the hospital hall where Bokgu finally told him the truth was great. She pulled it off really well. Changing from shocked to confused. She really broke my heart when she cried there.

her really pretty eyes is a plus as well. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

:P

Hello to all of you,

For those of you who have not watched Beautiful Days or interested to watch it...if I'm not mistaken she's a first-timer or newcomer in this drama and she did very well here as well.

'BEAUTIFUL DAYS' with English subtitles in MQ - 350 MB is now available in this clubbox.

http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

it's under 'TEMP' folder. It's up till Ep 9 now........please pass the word around. Thanks !

:P

Guest malicious_

oooh i love how shin minah can look cute one second... and uber sexy the next.. then really pretty.. very flexible.. i also love how she smiles.. =D shes just.. too cute ^___^<3

Guest dendrobium.

such sad ending!

but i found it sooo sweet/heartbroken to know that she did all the things for him..wel...if you watch the end..you know what i mean...

her acting is very good...just too bad that she is just modelling for the most of time..

Please participate the petition for IJUKSA DVD Director's Cut at www.ijuksa.com

The site has just opened several hours ago and web builders are still working on the site to add English /Japanese /Chinese options for non-korean speaking fans. You can still sign up now.

KBS has never officially announced about DVD release yet. So, pleaseDo no purchase bootleg version! and let's wait until we get what we want.

We Want Official Dicrector's cut of IJUKSA!

What we are asking to KBS to include on DVD: Deleted scenes / Making films / Teaser Trailers / Unseen bridge titles /Commentary with Director Kim Kyu-Tae, writter Lee Kyung-Hee, Rain, other actors and actresses / NG scenes / Re-edit of visual works with BGMs...and more for Life time Collection quality DVD!

Please spread this to your friend and let us make this happen...please help....

http://ijuksa.com/

oooh i love how shin minah can look cute one second... and uber sexy the next.. then really pretty.. very flexible.. i also love how she smiles.. =D shes just.. too cute ^___^<3

I agree that she is so adorable. It annoys me that some BIKYO fans say bad things about Shin Min Ah.

Guest JULIARGHHH

she's one of my favorite actress, alongside with son ye jin.

i love shin minah on screen, such a great actress.

i can feel her pain, happiness and such.

i love her in IJUKSA with Bi.

god, i want them TOGETHER.

:)

Archived