Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amaya0625

It annoys me that some BIKYO fans say bad things about Shin Min Ah.

really? I've never heard any of it.

Shin Minah in winter cloths :)

shinMina_theday_2005fw_06.jpgshinMina_theday_2005fw_05.jpg

shinMina_theday_2005fw_04.jpgshinMina_theday_2005fw_03.jpg

shinMina_theday_2005fw_02.jpgshinMina_theday_2005fw_01.jpg

2005.11 Photo by Bo Lee

ShinMinAh_baza_200511_01.jpgShinMinAh_baza_200511_04.jpg

ShinMinAh_baza_200511_02.jpgShinMinAh_baza_200511_03.jpg

credit: sidus

she's one of my favorite actress, alongside with son ye jin.

i love shin minah on screen, such a great actress.

i can feel her pain, happiness and such.

i love her in IJUKSA with Bi.

god, i want them TOGETHER.

:)

oh you read my mind...i had the same thoughts exactly! I love her and son yejin and i also love her with Bi..and i wouldn't mind if they'd hook up. :D

Guest s3rene

oh you read my mind...i had the same thoughts exactly! I love her and son yejin and i also love her with Bi..and i wouldn't mind if they'd hook up. :D

Neither would I. SMA is the perfect girl for Bi. If only he would realize that.

Guest JULIARGHHH

anyone knows why shin minah didn't go the awards? just curious. i was hoping to see shin minah and bi once again... together. -_-

anyone knows why shin minah didn't go the awards? just curious. i was hoping to see shin minah and bi once again... together. -_-

i hope they'd work together again..CFs, MVs, a movie? anything! I like seeing them together...they just look so matched. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

she's so pretty, i saw her film beast and the beauty and man, she was really cute. i really wanted her to choose the dectective character rather than ryu seun bum though.

Guest amaya0625

she's so pretty, i saw her film beast and the beauty and man, she was really cute. i really wanted her to choose the dectective character rather than ryu seun bum though.

i watched 'beauty and the beast', too. It's a pretty good movie. I didn't feel much of the romantic side but i quite like the comedy parts. oh..yeah..I agree that Shin minah was pretty in the movie although the look reminded me a little of her character in ijuksa.

some cute pics of her

minah.jpg

1.jpg

credit: yahoo

Archived