Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suzziee

Hi guys, I'm here! Thanks to everyone who've said they missed my postings. And where is banana_milk? :P

I've been surfing on her daum site but her manager hasn't updated much since giving fans the details of her premier for YaMi (Beauty and the Beast) I guess thats cos they're busy filming Ijuksa! And YaMi has been pretty popular- It passed the one million mark in ticket sales, unexpected since its a popcorn- cotton candy kind of flick and we all like to turn our noses up at these don't we? :P

However, there was a news article saying Minah was going to be studying photography/camera work related stuff in New York year after (I think) so we'll miss her! I'll post hte article when I do find it.

Leave you with a sleeping Minah from Ijuksa

http://pds25.cafe.daum.net/download.php?gr...ng&dncnt=N&.jpg

-suz

Shin Minah's beauty looks very natural esp with the dimples.

As for comparison with SHK, I can only say that both are pretty in their own ways but I feel that SMA's looks are more versatile. I find that she is able to transform herself from cute to sexy...dependent on the roles and the fashion shoots.

At times, she does remind me of Shu Qi.

SHG....I have always seen her looking sweet and pretty....

Without realising it, I have watched all her movies and dramas :)

I only realised it after reading her filmograhy from her profile in this thread :)

I too hope she will sizzle on screen with Bi. They do look quite compatible on screen from the caps I saw from ijuksa thread. Because of her height, she looks more compatible too with Bi....

I agree with everything you said. Shin Min Ah's height complements Bi's tallness perfectly.

yea..i think she has the perfect height 4 Bi!!!

I agree with that.. well i wont use the word perfect but i'd say 'just about right' height 4 Bi hahahahaha :lol:

Btw.. lovin ur Banner!!!!! :wub:

i didnt really find the whole "mae lyuk" or special thing about her.. she looked too plain and young looking.. but her acting is so natural. like she dosnt try. & her image is so fresh & refreshing. i really liked her in "sad movie". she matches w/ lee gi-woo too~

Well, I don't know why when I look at Shin Minah's pics... I thought of Katie Holmes.... haha... Maybe they have this same cutesy, next-door girl thing.... haha... She's really cute.. i like her better with curly hair than straight... She looks like jeon Ji hyun with straight hair.. hehe...

As for her 170cm height, I was quite suprised at first, as I thought she was a petite actress... Yeah, she matches Bi's height.... N she's pretty talented too.... although I might have prefer SHK, coz she the 1st korean actress i fell in love with.. But I'm, definitely adding Shin Minah into my fav actress list....

Guest elemenope

Just wanted to add my own compliments about Shin Minah.

I like her best out of all the korean actresses. I guess there are a lot more pretty actresses out there, but I feel that she's the most attractive out of them.

Maybe because something in her acting is touching and seems to project out from the small screen.

If Jugeel nome..sarang was meant to be a 60 minute advertisement for Bi's "hotness" and marketability -___-;;; then well, I hope Shin minah steals the spotlight!!!! Go Minah!

• 2 weeks later...

i first noticed her years ago in advertisements, but had no idea she acted. there's something so innocent-looking about her. and yeah, her and jo in sung looked so wonderful together in the pix, i secretly hoped there was a romance behind them too.. hah.

I used to like Shin Min Ah because I thought she was a good actress with a lot of potential. However, after seeing IJUKSA, my opinion of hers changed completely. She seems like such an easy girl that any guy can screw if he wants (sorry for the offensive language) ever since I saw her kissing scenes with Bi and she was letting him get all over her. I am extremely disgusted at this even though they are only acting but the sick kissing scenes were totally inappropriate. I previously did not like the pairing of Bi and SHG in Full House before, but at least SHG had some class in her as not to let Bi be all over her like he did with Shin Min Ah. Shin Min Ah just disappoints me terribly.

Guest banana_milk

I used to like Shin Min Ah because I thought she was a good actress with a lot of potential. However, after seeing IJUKSA, my opinion of hers changed completely. She seems like such an easy girl that any guy can screw if he wants (sorry for the offensive language) ever since I saw her kissing scenes with Bi and she was letting him get all over her. I am extremely disgusted at this even though they are only acting but the sick kissing scenes were totally inappropriate. I previously did not like the pairing of Bi and SHG in Full House before, but at least SHG had some class in her as not to let Bi be all over her like he did with Shin Min Ah. Shin Min Ah just disappoints me terribly.

It's called acting, my dear. I don't understand why you dislike her because of her character in the drama and something so trivial as the way she kisses? She's roleplaying.. it's her character in the drama.

If you think the kiss scenes in IJUKSA are bad, then you must not watch many American movies/tv shows.

Really, i don't know how you can infer that she's an "easy" girl just by the way she kisses. A lot of it is her character, the director's orders, etc.

It's called acting, my dear. I don't understand why you dislike her because of her character in the drama and something so trivial as the way she kisses? She's roleplaying.. it's her character in the drama.

If you think the kiss scenes in IJUKSA are bad, then you must not watch many American movies/tv shows.

Really, i don't know how you can infer that she's an "easy" girl just by the way she kisses. A lot of it is her character, the director's orders, etc.

agreed.

it's called acting!! :)

if u wana say easy. then Bi took it too easily 4 eating her up!! but i still love BI!! :P

Guest suzziee

Yep, both of their characters are perfect for one another. One seems like a pervert while the other is too easy.

For goodness sakes, leave it alone. The forumers above who replied to your posts already put it down to "acting". If you really think she's easy, thats your entitlement. But there's no need to push the point, and may I remind you this amounts to "bashing". How can you decide someone is easy when you've never even met them? <_<

I could cite you many examples of how fans in Korea have been saying that there is still a wary distance between the two actors, but I see that as a pointless exercise.

-suz

Guest banana_milk

Yep, both of their characters are perfect for one another. One seems like a pervert while the other is too easy.

If you dislike the characters, blame it on the screenwriter. The actors are merely doing their job. Don't hate the actors because their characters are flawed.

But don't you think it's a bit judgemental to think that someone's a "pervert" or "easy" just by the way they kiss? I'm sorry, i really just don't understand.

By the way, bashing is against the rules. It doesn't seem like you've read them.

i think we shud stop on the kissing thing and whether it was easy or wat.. focus on SMA's acting.

i think she's really good in IJUKSA.. now that i've seen up till ep 8. i think none other than SMA can portray ES well!! she's juz the type who fits the role of a gurl who would be attracted by Bi's BG role!!! n i juz love all her cute hairstyles!!!

anywayz.. here's an old pic i found of Bi and SMA..

isn't she cute here??

1868232008io.jpg

Archived