I wish I could draw this good too. :D

minahdraw.jpg

OMG!! They look so cute together!

biminahwallie1.jpg

credits to: sl-ledl3vil

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Questions! Does she have lots of exposures in Beautiful Days? And what was her role there? :D

Can't help but be the busy-panda as usual when I saw SMA's thread emerging again. Was wondering where it had gone to. :D

jhing... you really should watch Beautiful Days, it's the drama in which SMA really got the exposure that lead her to her own starring roles in other series and movies especially.

She was LBH's sister in BD and they had exceptional chemistry as siblings, so good that there were talks among fans when she was cast in A Bittersweet Life, their second collaboration after 4 years. Many were sceptical if they could shake the Minchul-Minji personas off the actors, presenting a different kind of pairing. Luckily... or not... there wasn't anything intimate... *phew!* because their siblings aura was just too strong.

Go ahead, watch BD and perhaps you'll like it as much as other BD fans... not just for SMA... but *hinthint!*.. haha... I'm just kidding. :lol: But really, SMA shines in BD... she played her pampered character very well, you won't be annoyed at her but will adore the girl just as much as her brother loves her in the series. :wub:

Come to think of it... I'd love to see Jin Goo & SMA together in a drama or movie of their own! :w00t:

Min Ah in Beautiful Days

bd03.jpg

bd1.jpg

mc25.jpg

Guest jhing

Rubie!!! Thank you so much! I am so buying Beautiful Days!!! Wohoooo! :lol: I loved them in A Bittersweet Life. I think they looked cute together. I was hoping for LBH's character to fall in love with SMA's character but I was a bit disappointed when that didn't happen. :lol:

Now that u mention Jin Goo, yeah, I think they'll make a cute onscreen couple too. Athough Bi-minah will always be my number 1. :lol:

rubie - am gonna go broke. Yesasia is selling BD (with English subs) for $167! Australian dollars. :lol:

Hahaha... yes, we know... :lol:

So, are you getting it still? :rolleyes: You won't regret it... I know someone who's been saving for years just to get that special set.

But... but... there is an alternative... if you don't mind downloading first before getting the real deal, come on over to the BD thread... check out the first page for BD with English subs.

Guest jhing

:lol:rubie! am getting my BD set no matter what. I'm just waiting for my omma to come home from work so I can borrow her mastercard. :lol:

OMG, u know someone who's been saving up for years just to get a BD set? That poor person.

Thanks for those BD and ABSL pics, btw.

I wanted to watch her other 2 movies as well. Madeleine and Beast and Beauty but Yesasia has sold out. Bohooo. Do you know any other sites where I can get them?

Guest jhing

Maaann, I can't wait for her new movie. I know it's going to be a good one coz it's the same director of Windstruck, which is my all time fave movie. :D

Guest jhing

sweetmemories - that's Lee Byung Hun holding her hand. :D

Thanks for the pics. I love the Beast n Beauty pic. She looks so silly but cute in it. :D

I'm so lonely in this thread. Where's everyone? :lol:

Any updates on Minah, rubie? :D

jhing! *hug tight!*

I know it's really lonely, I can come post BD & BSL related pics more but as far as Minah's whereabouts and updates, I'm as clueless as you are. :blush: Unless she's collaborating with *ahem* my Mr. Lees or JG... you'll see me raving here and there. :lol: And if there's news updates of SMA (English ones), you can be sure I'll share them here. Other than that... let me hold your hand like LBH held SMA's hand in BSL. :P

Btw, the girls who really knew about SMA is the threadmistress and suzziee. I know suzziee really adore SMA and she can translate Korean updates from SMA's site but she is at the moment quite busy with her studies.

Guest jhing

I know these pics have been posted before but I just looove looking at my cute couple. :D

minahbitbj6.jpg

minahbi2geder2.jpg

minahbi2geder1.jpg

rubie - please post more BD and BSL related pics. Thanks in advance. :D

I hope suzziee and the threadmistress get back in here soon. :lol:

Btw, do you happen to know SMA's site? I'd love to go visit it. :D

:blush: I'm not sure of SMA's sites... I think suzziee often mentioned Cyworld (?). Perhaps, there's some info at the first page? :unsure:

--------------------

Some BSL pics... who would have thought a lucky young actress like SMA walking on the red carpet at Cannes, 2005. :) If I'm not mistaken some of the snippets were also included in Ijuksa's earlier episode. :D

With Lee Byung Hun and Director Kim Ji Woon, for A Bittersweet Life in Cannes.

200505160004_00.jpg

200505161506491003_1.jpg

2679169-1085524.jpg

aaa.jpg

Guest jhing

Wow! She was in Cannes last year to promote BSL? Cool! She looked so elegant in that gold gown of hers. And her partner *aherm* was just as goodlooking. hehe

I like the last pic too rubie. They look cute together but somehow I only want LBH as Minah unni's big bro. :lol:

Archived