Japan Kao Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring

Guest kimmi.kami

Hmm, i still have no idea what dye to get. xD

and i don't wanna go all the way to town and decide at the store. :c

How long does the dye last?

Heard from somewhere it fades in about 2 weeks. /:

I live in West Auckland so.. yeah. ahaha

Mine actually lasted for quite a while?

I remember I wanted to tone down the orangeyness I got from Sweet Pink and used Platinum Beige - it turned ash brown. For a day or two. Because I actually didn't wash my hair with shampoo and stuff until after those days? Then it turned really quite orange LOL. Of course I was very disappointed - but after a week or two it toned down into a very natural brown. That was in January, and that natural brown is still going strong ^_^

If you're still really unsure, then you could just pick your two or so favorites and go there anyway. The ladies at Ippondo are INCREDIBLY helpful, because they know all about it; after consulting them, I'd walk out with a different colour to what I'd originally intended to get anyway (got Platinum Beige instead of Natural Ash, and I'm really glad I did!) :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest reindeer_x

Mine actually lasted for quite a while?

I remember I wanted to tone down the orangeyness I got from Sweet Pink and used Platinum Beige - it turned ash brown. For a day or two. Because I actually didn't wash my hair with shampoo and stuff until after those days? Then it turned really quite orange LOL. Of course I was very disappointed - but after a week or two it toned down into a very natural brown. That was in January, and that natural brown is still going strong  ^_^

If you're still really unsure, then you could just pick your two or so favorites and go there anyway. The ladies at Ippondo are INCREDIBLY helpful, because they know all about it; after consulting them, I'd walk out with a different colour to what I'd originally intended to get anyway (got Platinum Beige instead of Natural Ash, and I'm really glad I did!)  :lol:

Did you just use regular shampoos and stuff? o:

Yeah, i've settled on chiffon beige. But i'm not going to be the person going to Ippondo to pick it up.

One of my friends are getting it for me since she works close to the city. ^_^

and i was actually thinking about getting natural ash after this color to tone down the orange-ness if it occured. xD

Guest Tekashi

Anyone have any experience with Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color in Ash Brown? I want to try it but I don't want any of those annoying red-orange color that brown dyes usually gives off >.< Does this hair dye color do that? I thought maybe because it's ASH Brown it won't give off those red-orange streaks.

BTW: I have naturally dark brown hair. Asian dark brown, but slightly lighter since I'm mixed.

It`s not my review - found it - http://piggysherlyn.pixnet.net/blog/post/27033416

Since you`re mixed and your hair color is not so dark, you don`t need to bleach them. If you`re afraid Ash Brown won`t be visible, left it on your hair about 10-15 minutes longet than it`s said on box.

If I remember Ash Brown is from brown color table, so it shouldn`t turn with orange reflects.

By the way - did any non-Asian soompier used Prettia Glossy Brown, Cassic Berry or Sweet Pink and did review??

I can`t choose between those colors xD

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yiersan

i have used prettia liese hair dye for 3x now .. i dyed my hair from virgin black to natural ash ---> marshmallow brown ----> creamy beige ... what i like about prettia is that the application DIY process is really really simple, and my hair is doesn't dry, even after how many weeks have passed after using the dye, my hair feels as normal as it is.. when i dye my hair with prettia i usually leave it for 45 minutes instead of 30 mins. so that i could achieve the desired color that i want, although the result is not that close to the possible result given on the box, still im happy and loving the color that i got ...

*quoted image*

BeFORE USING PRETTIA

*quoted image*

NATURAL ASH - under natural light

*quoted image*

NATURAL ASH - with flash

*quoted image*

MARSHMALLOW BROWN - under natural light

*quoted image*

MARSHMALLOW BROWN - With flash

*quoted image*      

CREAMY BEIGE - under natural light (indoor)

*quoted image*

CREAMY BEIGE - under natural light (outdoor)

*quoted image*

CREAMY BEIGE - with flash

- will be dying my hair again with prettia this coming may with JEWEL PEACH ....

*quoted image* im so looking forward to it, and it makes kind'a excited too *quoted image**quoted image*

Can you please post photos after you use it? I really want to dye my hair this color! I've used Glossy Brown twice and I'm looking for a slightly more reddish color with better pigmentation. Please let me know how it turns out! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samuraibabies

It's been a while since people have posted, but I have virgin black hair and I really want it to look like the Royal Chocolate in the picture. I couldn't find that many reviews or pictures with Royal Chocolate, and I wanna know if it would even show up considering it's already a dark brown.

Please help?

653641-500x378.jpg

Guest shigatsu008

dyed my hair with prettia liese jewel peach last 1st week of May ... my previous hair color was prettia liese creamy beige .. here's the picture taken after 3 weeks. all pictures taken indoor under natural light.

jewelpeach01.jpg

jewelpeach02.jpg

love the pinkish-brown color result of jewel peach <3 <3..got 2 boxes of liese already its milk tea brown and glossy brown.. yayyyy ... ^_^ and im planning to dye my hair this July ... hhhhmmm .. still cant choose though...

Guest shigatsu008

shigatsu008 wrote on 04 April 2012 - 10:48 PM:

i have used prettia liese hair dye for 3x now .. i dyed my hair from virgin black to natural ash ---> marshmallow brown ----> creamy beige ... what i like about prettia is that the application DIY process is really really simple, and my hair is doesn't dry, even after how many weeks have passed after using the dye, my hair feels as normal as it is.. when i dye my hair with prettia i usually leave it for 45 minutes instead of 30 mins. so that i could achieve the desired color that i want, although the result is not that close to the possible result given on the box, still im happy and loving the color that i got ...

*quoted image*

BeFORE USING PRETTIA

*quoted image*

NATURAL ASH - under natural light

*quoted image*

NATURAL ASH - with flash

*quoted image*

MARSHMALLOW BROWN - under natural light

*quoted image*

MARSHMALLOW BROWN - With flash

*quoted image*      

CREAMY BEIGE - under natural light (indoor)

*quoted image*

CREAMY BEIGE - under natural light (outdoor)

*quoted image*

CREAMY BEIGE - with flash

- will be dying my hair again with prettia this coming may with JEWEL PEACH ....

*quoted image* im so looking forward to it, and it makes kind'a excited too *quoted image**quoted image*

Can you please post photos after you use it? I really want to dye my hair this color! I've used Glossy Brown twice and I'm looking for a slightly more reddish color with better pigmentation. Please let me know how it turns out!

got pictures posted .. but it was taken after 3 weeks already .. its a little bit more pinkish than pinkish brown after the first day of dye .. the color is really cute, and my mom loves it. ^_^

Guest aigoo20

Can I pull off PLATINUM BEIGE? Like does it suit me? Really need advise :/

Im the one at the center

zqrma.jpg

i dunno, im kind of an olive/yellowish skin tone o,o

Guest AoiAi

Can I pull off PLATINUM BEIGE? Like does it suit me? Really need advise :/

Im the one at the center

zqrma.jpg

i dunno, im kind of an olive/yellowish skin tone o,o

I am not sure how accurate the coloring of the picture is but it seems as if your skin is a bit too dark for it, imo. Maybe try something a bit lighter?

Guest aigoo20

I am not sure how accurate the coloring of the picture is but it seems as if your skin is a bit too dark for it, imo. Maybe try something a bit lighter?

Really? :o How about these pics of me < just find me>

http://postimage.org/image/wwnhltcxr/

pow38.jpg

I think its just because of the camera setting :o i just want a yellowish ash color..

Guest MinxieBlog

I have just ordered Prettia Royal Brown. I will be stripping black dye from my hair first with colour remover. Does anyone know if its ok to use the colour remover and Prettia on the same day or is it best to leave a gap? Thank you :-)

Guest celery

Does anyone know which Prettia colour will give me Kim Haneul's hair colour from A Gentleman's Dignity? I have virgin black hair :)

6efe6ff76039b2521951a204e56bbab8_45045849eb87_Gentleman8.jpg9eb87_Gentleman9.jpg

Guest -elly

My sister purchased Lises Prettia Hair Dye in Marshmallow Brown from Soyfashion.com.  Using the code "ekiblog", she got 10% off the total order :) She placed her order on Saturday and it arrived today, Thursday. 
Xyi1o.png
Pros

• Fun, easy, and even color application 
  • True to the box color results
  • Minimal damage, not significantly drying
  • The conditioner made her hair really soft!
  • Moderately priced
  • Cute packaging! 
  • Little to no mess
  • Shipped quickly 
Cons
  • Mildly overbearing chemical scent (headache)
  • Slightly itchy scalp/neck
Before & After5X5Ng.pngFab7x.png
She has a pixie cut, so only half a bottle was needed for her previously undyed hair. For her, the pros of the product definitely  outweigh any negative aspects. She's extremely happy with the results. :-bd   :)>-

I was wondering what dye I should use to achieve the following colors, particularly the first one.
For what length of time should I leave it in my hair?
I have virgin black hair that extends down just below my chest.
I also posted this in the Palty hair dye thread, but the recommendation I got was a l'oreal hair dye that was discontinued...

jung-yong-hwa.jpg
redbrownhair.jpg

Thank You,
~Rinnie

Guest piari

I tried all sorts of japanese hair dyes, all in the ashiest shades. and unfortunately they didnt do anything in big change of hair colour, especially not in gettinf rid of the redness. my hair would still come out reddish :/ maybe its just the structure and pigmentation of my hair. I also felt that they wouldnt be strong enough to get that real ashy/ cold brownish look.

Guest goodyardhair001

This hair dye will minimize the damage of hair to the lowest possible?  I always think dye the hair will damage the hair in some extent. Natural black hair is good.

Guest bitethelove

I ordered Custard brown and Sugar apricot from Soyfashion.com.
Each box was $16 each, shipping was $3.14, and I used code ekiblog for 10% off.
Total was $31.94 so $15.97 per box is not bad.

Guest leesoyoung26

i want to dye my hair and I'm having a hard time choosing between glossy brown and ash brown/natural ash. I was wondering what the color differences are and which has a darker brown color. I have virgin black hair. 

Archived