Japan Kao Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring

Guest kimmi.kami

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amanda.pocky

erm... next to the George St. Easyway... downhill from that ugly church with hobos sleeping outside it..

and the dye really dries out your hair! don't get it!

really?:o aww i just bought it.. It was $29 and i didnt want it anymore but i felt bad after telling the lady i was getting it before she told me the price :(

wait.. does that count for only ALREADY dyed hair? ><

or does the healthy effect only works for more "kinda-still-alivish-hair" lol

Guest bellywelly123

really?:o aww i just bought it.. It was $29 and i didnt want it anymore but i felt bad after telling the lady i was getting it before she told me the price :(

lol..yeah..it's kinda expensive eh? i want to get it, but after hearing from some people that it 'dry and damaging' which is complete opposite from what others said, im lost =[[[

Guest amanda.pocky

lol..yeah..it's kinda expensive eh? i want to get it, but after hearing from some people that it 'dry and damaging' which is complete opposite from what others said, im lost =[[[

oh ok i'll let you know hehehe! apparently i got the milk deep one, the lady told me it was, but it looks completely different from the box pictures on soompi, so i'm a bit iffy..

*edit* it is actually the milk deep brown :)

i don't like the people at beauty queen! my friend once overheard the sales assistants talking about how they just get you to buy the more expensive thing.. and they sometimes act like snobs.. but whatever

but i hope it works out for you!

wait.. does that count for only ALREADY dyed hair? ><

or does the healthy effect only works for more "kinda-still-alivish-hair" lol

well it kinda killed my already dyed hair >=[ and it made my brothers undyed hair feel dry and coarse as well.. and some people on cozy cot said it dried out their hair as well.. but i still went ahead and got it sigh

but i guess everyones hair is different? but it didnt really come out on my roots, or my brothers hair thattttt much unless you go into brightish light

well it kinda killed my already dyed hair >=[ and it made my brothers undyed hair feel dry and coarse as well.. and some people on cozy cot said it dried out their hair as well.. but i still went ahead and got it sigh

but i guess everyones hair is different? but it didnt really come out on my roots, or my brothers hair thattttt much unless you go into brightish light

so if your hair is already dyed & some damaged already,

it won't make a difference on the healthy effect

if you buy prettia? so should you go for palty? :o

erm... next to the George St. Easyway... downhill from that ugly church with hobos sleeping outside it..

How much did it cost you?

Guest amanda.pocky

How much did it cost you?

i got it for $29. i reckon she made up the price though *hehehe*

but i know palty is $19 at the other japanese cosmetics place. i'm not sure how much it is there.

the ladies wernt that helpful.. i kept asking them questions, but it seemed they didn't want to answer...

but anyhow, i bought it. and my hair is dyed already.. quite a lot.. hopefully it wont go that bad...

i read the reviews on soompi and everyone was pretty happy..

so if your hair is already dyed & some damaged already,

it won't make a difference on the healthy effect

if you buy prettia? so should you go for palty? :o

what? lol well i usually dye it in a salon, but it doesnt make the ends go crunchy and gross like this time (and another time i tried at home)

i got it for $29. i reckon she made up the price though *hehehe*

but i know palty is $19 at the other japanese cosmetics place. i'm not sure how much it is there.

the ladies wernt that helpful.. i kept asking them questions, but it seemed they didn't want to answer...

but anyhow, i bought it. and my hair is dyed already.. quite a lot.. hopefully it wont go that bad...

i read the reviews on soompi and everyone was pretty happy..

oh... yea.. she said $29 for me too lol. but a few of my friends' friends got Palty from that store, and i think they did make up the prices coz they all got it for different prices lol.

yeah.. soompi people seemed happy. cozycot seemed unhappy. IM UNHAPPY lol but my hair is on the way to recovery

okay, I just have 2 quick questions...

prettia vs. palty? which is better in your opinion?

and also...for those of you who used this on virgin black hair, which color did you use and how did it turn out?

please answer! thanks ^__^

didn't come out thattt obviously on my brother's virgin black hair. just went a bit yellowy, brighter in light. it was chiffon beige. but it didnt come out like the packet. left it in for 20-30 minutes

Guest bellywelly123

oh... yea.. she said $29 for me too lol. but a few of my friends' friends got Palty from that store, and i think they did make up the prices coz they all got it for different prices lol.

haha...asian stores...dodgey much?

Guest applebrandy

hahaha wow i so want to dye my hair now. but first, a couple concerns:

1. i don't have virgin black hair, its been dyed and permed before..

2. i have really really thin hair! :( will Prettia make my hair fall out?

ALSO for those of your in the Bay Area, check out Marina Foods (asian supermarket) in Cupertino. They have Prettia! (along with many other japanese hair producs...palty, gatsby etc)

Guest TimidSoul

^

I had dyed my hair many times before using Prettia and also had a digital perm but my hair doesn't fall out (not more than usual anyways). My hair's not really thin but its kind of fine. Hope this helps :)

Archived