❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun is filming in Paju Book City 

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. I've been to this place since I 1st heard of this place from a friend. This is quite far from Seoul. I went on a Sunday & to my surprise, saw plenty of families were there. It's a huge complex & so many books to look-through. It's a 3-storey building. I gushed in delight upon coming face to face with the high floor-to-ceiling bookshelves. The books there are not for sale, can't be loaned-out. Most are K-books but there are foreign books, too predominantly English & Japanese. The more popular ones are arranged in the lower level shelves while the top ones could be reached by a special crane. Book Cafes' are in every corner.  :lol:

• Like 1

It's funny that he's ranked in this poll among a bunch of idols.

Netizens Rank The Top 5 “Real Face Geniuses”

These male Korean celebrities are known for their handsome visuals. Called “face geniuses,” they’re often praised for their perfect features. Here are the top 5 according to Netizens who deserve the title.

2. Kim Soo Hyun

VsHm-mSndCArDhdcRoCVQRckxcWr9iyfDiTTmMbM

Source: https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/netizen-face-genius-visual-ranking-poll/

• Like 1

12 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Netizens Rank The Top 5 “Real Face Geniuses”

These male Korean celebrities are known for their handsome visuals. Called “face geniuses,” they’re often praised for their perfect features. Here are the top 5 according to Netizens who deserve the title.

2. Kim Soo Hyun

Always handsome :wub:

93789914_1072539093117718_43540138191906

93562369_1072539733117654_83228120602577

On 18 April 2020 at 12:02 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Always handsome :wub:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. KSH is such a very talented person. Aside from his good looks, his good acting, he has good vocal skills, too. I've heard him sing on many occasions like singing several OSTs of his dramas. He displayed his great singing abilities.  :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. KSH is such a very talented person. Aside from his good looks, his good acting, he has good vocal skills, too. I've heard him sing on many occasions like singing several OSTs of his dramas. He displayed his great singing abilities.  :P

You're welcome willenette :)

93638335_2700510553569295_31363385916055

• Love 2