❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I'm a bit worried about the drama... I like it and  did not hate it but did not loved it either... And yet it's the first episode and so I am hoping things will pick up on the next episodes... Soo hyun took the drama for a good reason so I hope it will not disappoint us all...

Baek Seung chan still have a reason to smile

EAB1KoO.jpg 

Edited by lhynne
  • Like 2

Guest meimeix54321

​Yes, Keyeast is accepting visitors. We have lots of pictures of our co-fangals who dropped by keyeast and bring some messages for Soo Hyun. So far no official schedule of Soo Hyun for June aside from Filming  Producer 프로듀사.

Thank you for your response. If there is any upcoming schedules revealed, please let me know or message me. 

Guest ktiminie

Hello there http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/appstyle/expression/ext/normal/70/88_org.gif

I love that gif from The Producers Episode 3 preview. KSH really does a good job. Can't wait for next week, The Producers fighting!!

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/0062K7DFgw1es6h051gzbg30bw0bnb2b.gif

Source Weibo / CTTO

Korean Drama 'The Producers' Review: Kim Soo-hyun Returns To Television With Perfect Performance In Episode 1

Anshu Shrivastava   |

May 16, 2015 05:20 AM EDT

When a young man steps into an unknown, competitive world, totally unprepared, he finds himself lost like a little lamb in the woods where he not only has to adapt and survive but also learn how to become the creature of that world. Baek Seung-chan (Kim Soo-hyun) of "The Producers" is that lamb. He joins KBS as a rookie producer not because he loves entertainment, or because he has some creative ambition, but because of his loves for a high-school senior (guest-appearance by Jo Yoon-hee) who now works at KBS' Entertainment Division. This senior knows about his existence but beyond that she has no clue about him. Also it is hinted that she is having an affair with senior PD Ra Joon-mo (Cha Tae-hyun). Seung-chan's first day at work is a disaster, not only because of his crushed first crush but also because of senior PD Tak Ye-jin (Gong Hyo-jin).

Ye-jin is the PD of a variety program called "Music Bank". She is tyrannical and covers up her mistakes and failings with great élan. As the episodeprogresses, one realizes that this character is not your typical, arrogant boss, but is someone who is wearing a mask to give the impression of being in control, but she is actually not. But to Seung-chan, she is the yelling monster from hell. As one of the on jobtrainees assigned to her for a day, she shouts at him when he apologizes and his shutting up does not save him, either. Also he gets in Ye-jin's bad books when he praises the risque look of popular singer Cindy (IU) while she is trying to convince the singer to not wear the sheer dress for the live show. Later, the rookie discovers that Ye-jin's car door has caused a visible dent on his father's big imported car that he had parked right beside her small car.  

Seung-chan is not the only one who is having a bad day. Joon-mo is also traveling in the same boat. He gets a notice from Korea Communications Standards Commission (KCSC) because he used the word "boogers" on his show.  Shortly after getting reprimanded bythe commission, he learns that his show is getting cancelled.  He gets a chance to re-do the show, with a new cast. This means firing his team and Joon-mo finds it difficult to break the news of cancellation to his team. The team, however, figures out that they need to look for new jobs.

"The Producers" is not your regular Korean drama. It is experimental, with meta-humour and features references from the Korean television and entertainment industry. The show's presentation is a confluence of comedic-mockumentary style and regular fictional drama style, and it does not look out of order, as the show's main characters work in the variety section of KBS' Entertainment Department.

The first episode does a good job of introducing the characters and their professional lives. It also provides a glimpse of their true personal-selves and lives in the final fewseconds. The characters are human despite their shortcomings and rudeness. Seung-chan, Joon-ma, Ye-jin and Cindy have been beautifully sketched and they are loveable characters.

Soo-hyun as Seung-chan is not the cold, confident alien Do Min-joon of "My Love from the Star." He has transformed into the little lamb lost in the woods. Soo-hyun is playing the new role with perfection, dusting off the mannerisms of his previous role and breathing life into his new character. And it comes as no surprise to see Hyo-jin and Tae-hyun play their respective roles as seasoned professionals. However, IU may need more than a sheer dress to become the cold, sexy Cindy. 

Source: http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/50300/20150516/korean-drama-the-producers-review-kim-soo-hyun-returns-to-television-with-perfect-performance-in-episode-1.htm

• Like 8

Interview after the Presscon 

Soohyun oppa laughs a lot. I'm so eager to know what he says. Hehe!~

​Hi, thanks for sharing the video. I hope the drama's rating percentage will increase as the EP progresses. However, this remains to be seen.....:wub:

• Like 3

Viewers Can Expect a New Style After Directorial Switch in “Producer” Starting This Week

Viewers Can Expect a New Style After Directorial Switch in “Producer” Starting This Week

A lot of things about KBS’ new Friday-Saturday drama, “Producer,” has been experimental from the start. From being a drama helmed by a variety show producer, Seo Soo Min, to stating in the beginning phases of casting that the drama could be anywhere between 12-24 episodes, “Producer” had people on its toes to see how exactly it would turn out.

Although it recorded 10.1 and 10.3 percent for its first two episodes, the reviews for it have been somewhat mixed with many pointing out the uneven editing. Perhaps it was due to the change in director. Yoon Sang Ho, who has directed independent films and is fairly green in the industry (his first project was in 2012), was first attached to the drama as its director. However, the megaphone was later handed over, likely to rising expectations in the industry for this drama, to Pyo Min Soo, a more seasoned director with projects like “Full House,” “Worlds Within,” “Iris 2,” and the most recent “Hogu’s Love” to his name.

Because of this switch in directors, some parts of episode one and two were refilmed underneath Pyo Min Soo and the episodes aired with a mix of Pyo Min Soo’s and Yoon Sang Ho’s work. A rep of the drama explained, “Starting from episode three, you will see Director Pyo Min Soo’s work and his style in the drama. What Director Yoo Sang Ho filmed came out in parts up until episode two.”

With the change in directors, the expectation is that “Producer” will feel less experimental and more focused on the story between the four leads. Soompiers, what do you think about this change?

“Producer” stars Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, and IU in a drama about the trials and tribulations of variety show producers. It airs on KBS every Friday and Saturday at 9:15 p.m.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 7