❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

​Hello there. :) Each Korean Drama has a thread (especially those that really hit big). Go to 'Kdramas and Movies' Forum. Look for 'You Who Came From The Stars' Thread. ;) It's there, don't worry. Welcome here, BTW. This thread is for anything that relates to KSH-- CFs, Movies, Series, Interviews, etc. Nonetheless, feel free to ask anything here (as long as it is KSH related). ​:) HAVE GOOD DAY SIS! ;)

​Thank you @puuumash for your help - I appreciate it :) I will give it a go again and maybe properly this time lol...Usually, if I "searched" a drama it would come up straight away that's why I was a little surprised that this time I didn't have much luck - it's possible that with the changes to Soompi it's just listed differently (although I suspect it's just ME being hopeless at it lol...).  All the best :)

Edited by moniw18
  • Like 5

​Thank you @puuumash for your help - I appreciate it :) I will give it a go again and maybe properly this time lol...Usually, if I "searched" a drama it would come up straight away that's why I was a little surprised that this time I didn't have much luck - it's possible that with the changes to Soompi it's just listed differently (although I suspect it's just ME being hopeless at it lol...).  All the best :)

​type this by Google Search : "My love from another star soompi forum " . I found it immediately :)

Aaaaa we'll watch the producer soon, i feel nervous, worried, and excited

• Like 5