❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soohyun  featured in the September 2024 issue of Forbes Korea as the winner of the [FORBES KOREA PICK IDOL & CELEB] for ‘Which star left the biggest impression at the awards ceremony?’ by Celeb Champ. Kim Soohyun claimed the winner's trophy by receiving 13,576 votes, which is 64.25% of the total votes.

GWo1fALbAAAsjV2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Kim Soohyun featured on EIDER 24FW outdoor billboard in Myeongdong.

GWnSXHFbkAEv8ND?format=jpg&name=large

The Best Trios in K-dramas: Friendship, Drama, and Everything In Between

K-drama trios—whether bonded by friendship, rivalry, or shared circumstances—have a way of stealing the show. Their dynamics often leave a lasting impression on viewers, resonating long after the credits roll. These trios aren’t just groups of three; they embody squad goals with their heartwarming and meaningful bonds.

Let’s take a look at some of the most memorable K-drama trios whose friendships have transcended the screen.

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay

1725298811-ok.jpg

This trio—Moon Gang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun), Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), and Moon Sang-tae (Oh Jung-se)—captured hearts with their contrasting personalities and deep emotional connections. They formed a found family that explored themes of mental health, trauma, and healing, making the show unforgettable.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/09/the-best-trios-in-k-dramas-friendship-drama-and-everything-in-between

1 hour ago, Magician said:

About 10k-11k fans attended the 2024 Kim Soo Hyun Asia Tour in Jakarta <EYES ON YOU>

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. At his recent FM, Kim Soo Hyun was surprised when fans shouted Kim Ji Won’s name instead of him after he performed a song of John Legend’s All of Me. He requested everyone to say his name instead.  This moment from the event went viral online. He was seen startled.  

11 hours ago, willenette said:

At his recent FM, Kim Soo Hyun was surprised when fans shouted Kim Ji Won’s name instead of him after he performed a song of John Legend’s All of Me. He requested everyone to say his name instead.  This moment from the event went viral online. He was seen startled.  

It seems he wasn’t comfortable with the situation

Their shippers have gone to lengths further than I thought 

Kim Soo Hyun x EIDER 24FW

GW7yCkbaYAAduJD?format=jpg&name=large

GW7yCpZa8AIVRCP?format=jpg&name=large

• Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Magician said:

Queen Of Tears won the 'Best K-Drama Award' at the Seoul Drama Awards 2024.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/408/0000234862

@Magician  yes, the Seoul Drama Awards 2024 has announced its winners. The Outstanding Korean Drama Award was given to Disney Plus’s Moving and Studio Dragon’s Queen of Tears. It also received the Outstanding Korean Drama O.S.T Award. The Seoul International Drama Awards 2024 will be held on September 25th at KBS Hall. The event will be broadcast live on SBS TV and streamed on the official SDA YouTube channel. A “Purple Carpet” event will precede the ceremony, featuring award winners, presenters, and other celebrities.  Do you think Kim Soo Hyun is attending?

• Like 1

Kim Soo Hyun is an absolute gem in the world of K-drama! His performances are captivating, whether he's playing a charming alien in "My Love from the Star" or a heartfelt character in "It’s Okay to Not Be Okay." He brings depth and emotion to every role, making it impossible not to get drawn into his stories. Plus, that smile just lights up the screen! If you haven't watched his work yet, you're in for a treat. He's truly a must-watch!

14 hours ago, Magician said:

Kim Soohyun as Kim Seungjun of Knock Off

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. On September 12, Disney+ dropped a lineup video teasing their upcoming shows that will be released in the latter half of 2024 and in 2025. Disney+ has an exciting lineup of programs. Kim Soo Hyun's "Knock Off" is one of them. Honestly, I`ll be watching this drama, Gangnam B Side and Light Shop.  

0001150783_001_20240912091510968.jpg?typ

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/382/0001150783

• Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 9:42 AM, Magician said:

Kim Soohyun as Kim Seungjun of Knock Off\

@Magician  So, this will be his hairstyle in the drama. It gives him different vibe. He has long hair at the back, fits the 90s era and the eventual bad boy turn. I was expecting it would be longer and crazier ala RAIN in Fullhouse but, I'm glad it's believable but tame.  I'm looking forward to "Knock Off". I have that gut feeling "Knock Off" is going to be huge.  

20 hours ago, willenette said:

So, this will be his hairstyle in the drama. It gives him different vibe. He has long hair at the back, fits the 90s era and the eventual bad boy turn

I like his hair style, make him looks younger 

Kim Soohyun’s incredible ticket-selling power was on full display, with all available seats, including limited-view seats, selling out. Major local media outlets covered his Asia tour extensively, proving his strong global influence.

Kim Soohyun is set to conclude his Asia tour with a final fan meeting in Seoul. On October 19 at 6 PM, Kim Soohyun will hold the last fan meeting of his 2024 Asia Tour ‘EYES ON YOU’ at Korea University’s Hwajeong Gymnasium. After a four-month tour, he will wrap up the event with his domestic fans.

Since the end of Queen of Tears, Kim Soohyun has toured cities like Bangkok, Yokohama, Manila, Taipei, Hong Kong, and Jakarta. Fan reactions at the events were overwhelming. Audiences filled the venues with cheers and excitement when Kim Soohyun appeared. In return, Kim Soohyun wowed fans with live performances, including singing the Queen of Tears OST alongside a live band. He also shared behind-the-scenes stories from Queen of Tears, learned local languages, and connected directly with fans, even shedding happy tears during these touching moments.

The 2024 Asia Tour ‘EYES ON YOU’ holds special significance, marking Kim Soohyun’s first fan meeting tour in 10 years since the 2014 ‘Kim Soohyun Asia Tour 1st Memories.’ The final fan meeting in Seoul is generating even more anticipation as the last stop of this memorable tour.

https://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=579948

GXVVk9ObgAEgd5Y?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1