❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soohyun: Both my mother and I were always worried about this. At school, when we were asked to write about our future dreams, my friends would write about becoming doctors or presidents. But I always found it really hard to write about my dreams and didn't know what to put down.

Tetsuko Kuroyanagi: Did you want to become an actor?

KSH: No, I didn’t think about becoming an actor. As an introverted child, my mother suggested that I try acting lessons. When I started acting, I found it interesting. At first, reading a script in front of people made my hands shake a lot, and it was really hard to deliver my lines. But gradually, I improved, stopped shaking, and became less nervous. Eventually, I performed in a small play. It was a really small performance, with the audience being just family, friends, and some acquaintances. After the play, during the curtain call, I heard the applause, and the sound of the applause made me feel very happy. That's how it all started.

TK: That's great. Did your old friends ever think you would become an actor?

KSH: I think some of my friends back then might not realize that I'm the same person now.

TK: You're very active, right? You like riding bikes?

KSH: Yes, I usually try to ride my bike when I have free time. I also like hiking and recently started playing golf.

TK: You go to places with beautiful scenery, right?

KSH: Yes, that's right. I often take photos from high points with great views. I haven't been hiking for very long, but when I do, it feels like my mind gets clearer, and my thoughts get organized. It helps resolve worries that were bothering me.

TK: I've heard you traveled alone in Hokkaido in 2016.

KSH: Yes, I traveled alone in Hokkaido for 12 days in 2016.

TK: How did people treat you there?

KSH: I wore a black hat, black mask, black jacket, and black bag, so in less crowded places, I think people were a bit scared of me. So, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for scaring people.

KSH: At the beginning of the trip, I would eat at convenience stores or small ramen shops. But as I got more comfortable being alone, by the end of the trip, I was able to go to a hotel and have a full course meal by myself.

TK: How was it?

KSH: Everything was really delicious. There were a lot of fried foods.

TK: Many fans are eagerly waiting for your next work. What will your next project be?

KSH: Yes, the next project will start filming this August. It's a drama called ‘Knock Off.’

TK: Do you ever wish you could just take it easy and relax?

KSH: Yes, I do like to relax, but right now isn't the best time for that.

TK: How do you feel about being on Japanese TV today?

KSH: I find talk shows difficult and was very nervous. However, since I appeared, everyone has been looking at me warmly, which helped me share my thoughts comfortably.

TK: That's good to hear. Thank you. Do you have a message for your Japanese fans?

KSH: Thank you for all the love and support you've given to Queen of Tears. I will continue to do my best to bring you good performances in good works. Please keep watching. Thank you.

TK: That's all we have time for. Oh, the show is ending? Yes, the music is playing. Please continue to look forward to Soohyun's works.

KSH: Thank you. I hope you stay healthy, Tetsuko-san.

TK: Thank you. Let's meet again in Korea.

KSH: Yes, let's meet in Korea

GS1wC2lb0AAgZEg?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4

Kim Min-ji, a famous South Korean track athlete often referred to as "Track Karina," has expressed that her ideal type is actor Kim Soohyun. She described him as a "kind, funny, and cute man." This admiration highlights her preference for qualities like kindness, humor, and cuteness in an ideal partner

GS0CaMiakAA-uqj?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

*** On July 20th, TVING and tvN Drama's broadcast channels' official YouTube accounts were hacked. Both channels' names were changed to 'Ripple,' and all the official video clips of popular Korean shows including 'Queen of Tears'  disappeared on YouTube after getting hacked. tvN Drama issued a statement saying they are working on getting their channel back and warning about potentially dangerous links that could be posted on their channel, which had 7.11M subscribers. This is unfortunate. It seems to be very easy to 'hack' even YouTube channels. I guess most hackings are due to weak password.   :kitty:

Homeplus Executive Director, Lee Taesin, updated photos of Kim Soo Hyun

He wrote, “Our model Kim Soo Hyun will appear in a TV commercial starting next week!”

GS7eBMNbIAEOr_9?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Top 7 K-drama characters in 2024

581387798_lead-image-lovely-runner.jpg

2024 has been a fantastic year for K-dramas. From heart-wrenching romances to thrilling mysteries, you can't help but love (or maybe even hate) them. Today we're diving into the world of K-dramas to meet the top 7 characters who stole our hearts this year (so far).

Get ready to explore some amazing characters ranging from high school students to corporate lawyers. We've got it all covered.

2. Baek Hyun Woo from Queen of Tears

Baek Hyun-woo, is played by the K-drama king Kim Soo-hyun. He played the role of the legal director of a giant South Korean conglomerate - Queens Group. His character has a very humble beginning where he is born in a rural area Yongdu-ri, and becomes a lawyer after graduating from a big university. 

1721484627_queen-of-tears.jpg

His character tackles all the struggles including marital problems with his wife Hong Hae In Portrayed by Kim Ji Won. Hyun Woo's relatable journey for love makes him a refreshing and captivating character.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/top-7-k-drama-characters-in-2024-beak-hyun-woo-from-queen-of-tears-lovely-runners-ryu-sun-jae-and-more-1330356

• Like 2

Actor Kim Soohyun’s performance highlight, where he sings ‘Gingiragin ni Sarigenaku’ at 2024 Kim Soohyun Asia Tour In Japan, will be featured in the Korean Wave Plus Magazine October issue, which releases on September 5th

GS6LQL6bMAARIwk?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

Beyond borders: 10 K-dramas taking viewers around the world

1721540390559QUEEN%20OF%20TEARS.jfif

Korean dramas are known for their meticulous attention to detail, from casting to captivating storylines. This dedication extends to filming locations, with productions often venturing beyond South Korea to find breathtaking backdrops that enhance both the narrative and visuals. These overseas locations not only immerse viewers in the beauty of foreign cultures but also eliminate the need for green screens, showcasing real, stunning sceneries.

Grab your passport and pack your bags as we explore some K-dramas filmed outside of their home country.

Queen of Tears (2024)

Starring: Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Ji-won, Park Sung-hoon, Kwak Dong-yeon, Lee Joo-bin

The highest-rated tvN series as of writing, “Queen of Tears” follows lawyer Baek Hyun-woo (Kim Soo-hyun) and heiress Hong Hae-in (Kim Ji-won), a married couple on the brink of divorce, but finds themselves rekindling their love after Hae-in is diagnosed with a terminal illness.

Some scenes were filmed in Germany, where the couple had their honeymoon and Hae-in received treatment for her illness. These locations include the Neptune Fountain and Berlin Cathedral in Berlin, Sanssouci Palace in Potsdam, and the Iron Footbridge in Frankfurt, among others.

credit : ABS-CBN News

*** On July 19th Kim Soo Hyun's appearance on  "Tetsuko's Room", Kim Soo Hyun shared that he never expected "Queen of Tears" to be this successful. When asked if he anticipated "Queen of Tears" being a hit, he responded, "It's obviously hard to predict if a project will be a big hit before it airs. I've never thought that way about any of the projects I've been part of so far. But since it's a story that combines love between two people and the lives of a family, I thought many people would be able to relate to it." Kim Soo Hyun then discussed his emotional scenes in his works. "I've had many opportunities to do emotional acting in dramas, including this latest one. I don't know how other actors handle it, but when I perform emotional scenes, I focus more on expressing the sadness, pain, or joy I feel rather than just the tears. Even if tears don't flow, the emotion can often be conveyed, so I personally enjoy emotional acting."   :kaching1:

201961795_700.webp

201961794_700.webp

source : SBS Star

• Like 3

Stars Who have Struck Gold in Real Estate

Kim Soo Hyun is one of the biggest stars in the K-drama world who has made smart real estate investments and significantly increased his net worth. Kim Soo Hyun Korea’s beloved actor Kim Soo Hyun, who garnered immense fame from his recent K-drama Queen of Tears, also includes an elaborate profile of property investment.

The actor owns three prestigious properties, among which his primary residence is situated at Galleria Forêt in Seongsu Dong, which was purchased in October 2013 for 4.02 billion KRW, it’s now valued at an estimated 13.5 billion KRW. Moreover, he also owns a 170-square-meter property at Seoul Forest Trimage, acquired in May 2014 for 3.02 billion KRW. Additionally, he bought a private penthouse earlier this year valued at 8.8 billion KRW.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/from-king-the-lands-yoona-to-queen-of-tears-kim-soo-hyun-5-k-drama-stars-whove-struck-gold-in-real-estate-1328452

GTDjf_LboAAIuW-?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3

7 K-drama male characters who are fools for their lovers

951801747_copy-of-cms-lead-image-1.jpg

Check out the list of top 7 male K-drama characters who are madly in love with their on-screen partners.

When it comes to K-dramas, there's nothing quite as heartwarming as seeing a male character who is head over heels in love with his girlfriend. These guys go above and beyond, proving they are the ultimate simps for the women they adore.

From grand gestures to the smallest acts of kindness, their love is genuine, deep, and oh-so-sweet.

Let’s talk about the top 7 K-drama male characters who epitomize what it means to be a devoted boyfriend. Get ready to swoon over these charming and endearing characters as they set the bar high for romantic gestures. 

Whether you're a K-drama fan or just starting, these simps will surely remind you of the magic of true love. Let's meet the men who redefine what it means to be utterly and completely in love!

These are just a few characters who show us how madly they are in love with their girlfriends, but there are many more like them in the K-drama world who set high standards for K-drama fans. 

7. Do Min Joo in My Love From the Star

Do Min Joo, played by the swoon-worthy Kim Soo Hyun, might be a superpowered alien dude who crash-landed in Korea centuries ago, but he's a total softie for Seo Yi Hwa/ Cheon Song Yi. Saving her from a fall was just the beginning! 

1721740397_star.jpg

This alien with a model face falls head-over-heels, defying time and even his own doubts. Their love story is a rollercoaster of fame, fate, and pure devotion. Talk about a major simp alert!

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/7-k-drama-male-characters-who-are-fools-for-their-lovers-byeon-woo-seok-in-lovely-runner-and-more-1331268

• Like 2

Presents for Kim Soo Hyun, sent by KSHBar and KimSoohyun.org.

http://1. Golden Goose limited edition shoes with shiny ‘DREAMING’ logo on the heel

2. Hermès lip balm

3. Solid black jacket

4. New Balance short-sleeve shirt

5. Greeting card

6. Flowers

GTPccNBa8AAXqF1?format=jpg&name=large

GTPccNBaYAIp1dt?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Kim Soohyun 17th Debut Anniversary 

“A special gift has been delivered to the children at the Msane Village CarePoint in Eswatini, Southern Africa, which we have been continuously supporting. This gift is the K-Note, filled with love from actor Kim Soo Hyun's global mini fan café, REALsooLove.

The activist reported that the children were very happy to receive the beautiful notebooks, especially in a place where even one notebook is precious. These children live in very difficult economic and environmental conditions, but we hope this small gift helps them move towards their dreams.”

GTPe9-haYAMv9zV?format=jpg&name=large

GTPe9-haYAEhZ4s?format=jpg&name=large

[NEWS] Following the success of the Tokyo pop-up store, Studio Dragon plans to open additional  Queen of Tears   pop-up stores in Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka from August to October. In August, a pop-up store will also be held in Manila, Philippines, to meet local fans. Tickets for the Queen of Tears drama pop-up store in Tokyo have been selling out daily.

Studio Dragon, in partnership with K-content brand WithMu and Japan's Interactive Media Mix (IMX), has been running the Queen of Tears pop-up store at Tower Records Shibuya in Tokyo from July 12 to 28. The event has been very popular. To prevent safety issues, the number of daily visitors is limited to 800. Despite this, over 10,000 people have visited the pop-up store as of the 25th.

At the Tokyo pop-up store, various merchandise related to Queen of Tears is available, including clear files, acrylic keyrings, key holders, postcard sets, and tote bags. Some items, like the clear files and acrylic keyrings, have been selling out daily. Additionally, props used in the drama, such as the hair dryer Hyunwoo used to dry Haein's hair, the MP3 player where Hyunwoo and Haein confirmed their fate, and the recording pen gifted to Haein by Chairman Hong Mandae, are on display.

A Studio Dragon representative said, “This pop-up store was planned to meet the expectations of Queen of Tears fans in Japan. It demonstrates the potential to maximize added value in the global market through mega-hit IPs. We plan to continue creating opportunities to connect with global fans who love K-dramas.”

The Queen of Tears pop-up store was also held for a week in June at The Hyundai Seoul, where popular merchandise sold out quickly, making it a huge success.

https://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=566726

Another news

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/109/0005123279

GTTI0nHaYAAsLI0?format=jpg&name=large

GTTI0nGaYAEoEnv?format=jpg&name=small

GTS1sPYaYAEXyKd?format=jpg&name=small

CEO Dinto Cosmetic, Ahn Jihae, posted picture with actor Kim Soohyun

She wrote, “I'm such a genuine fan that I joined Bubble at this age. Everyone, become a fan of Kim Soohyun!”

GTVlXnDboAAT2dg?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2