❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

Queen of Tears' Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won, Cha Eun Woo, and more; most popular Korean actors in March

From Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won's significant portrayal in Queen of Tears to Cha Eun Woo's charm in Wonderful World, these actors dominated K-drama screens in March.

73041770_copy-of-cms-lead-image_202403.j

In the dynamic realm of Korean entertainment, the month of March witnessed the rise of several esteemed actors, captivating audiences with their compelling performances and magnetic presence on screen. Topping the charts are Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun, stars of the hit drama Queen of Tears, captivating viewers with their riveting portrayals.

Following closely behind is Cha Eun Woo from Wonderful World, adding to his growing acclaim as a versatile actor.

Meanwhile, Wedding Impossible actors Jeon Jong Seo and Moon Sang Min captivated audiences with their stellar performances. Ahn Bo Hyun from Flex X Cops and Jang Da Ah from Pyramid Game also garnered significant attention with their standout roles. Rounding off the list are Kim Nam Joo, Kim Ha Neul, and Kim Ji Yeon, each leaving a lasting impression with their respective projects.

2. Kim Soo Hyun

Known for his versatility and charm, Kim Soo Hyun continues to captivate audiences as Baek Hyun Woo in Queen of Tears. With his impeccable acting skills and undeniable charisma, he effortlessly embodies his characters, leaving a lasting impression on viewers.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/queen-of-tears-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-cha-eun-woo-and-more-most-popular-korean-actors-in-march-1290385

I never knew that cha eun-woo could be 3rd.. he is almost always first for so long now... The other actors i stan could not surpass his popularity...  But i understand that so many people have loved kim soo hyun for a LONG TIME now...  Now, step aside cha eun woo kim soo hyun is back... :hooray:  

Im just being silly... No offense to cha eun woo's fans... Okay? I also stan him quite a bit...  I'm just amazed by kim soo hyun & kim jiwon's popularity right now... :sparklyeyes:

• Like 1

Just now, mktgkat said:

I never knew that cha eun-woo could be 3rd.. he is almost always first for so long now... The other actors i stan could not surpass his popularity...  But i understand that so many people have loved kim soo hyun for a LONG TIME now...  Now, step aside cha eun woo kim soo hyun is back... :hooray:  

Im just being silly... No offense to cha eun woo's fans... Okay? I also stan him quite a bit...  I'm just amazed by kim soo hyun & kim jiwon's popularity right now... :sparklyeyes:

@mktgkat  Maybe in K-pop Idol category, he might be always on the top spot, but, on the actor category, this is a good chance for him to go up on the 3rd.  :heart3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magician said:

“Queen of Tears”  leading the 5th hally wave, making it Kim Soo-hyun's 3rd drama to lead the korean wave.

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. Queen of Tears ratings have continued to spike. However, I hope this won't have so melodramatic storyline. The story might be too depressing at the end. I hope the funny characters and comedy will balance out the genre of the drama.   :Fist1:

• Like 2

Chungju, a city in north Chungcheong province has began promoting the region through the box office hit tvN drama 'Queen of Teras'

According to Chungju City official, it is expected that city’s tourism will be promoted internally and externally by exposing its attractive tourist spots. Scenes filmed in the city will be revealed in the second half of the drama.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/031/0000824484?sid=102

His name's cumulative attention for week 3/22 - 3/28 was 567 million which is quite big for a foreign actor...That's how powerful his name is on weibo

GJ023z8bkAAvv7N?format=png&name=900x900

A rare moment that a Korean actor is included on the Hot Topic Artists List on Weibo

Its been years that an k- actor has been part of that list..

GJ00e72bQAA3RzE?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Actor brand reputation big data analysis results for March... 1st place Cha Eun-woo, 2nd place Kim Soo-hyun, 3rd place Choi Min-sik

https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=112106

Actors Brand Reputation Index for March
1. Cha Eunwoo
2. Kim sooHyun 
3. Choi Minsik
4. Kim GoEun
5. Jang DaA
6. Choi SungEun
7. Park Jihyun
8. Son Sukku
9. Kim JiWon
10. Kim Jiyeon

GJ4LC82aYAAKpL4?format=jpg&name=medium

GJ4QxL2boAEbjHN?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

soohyun_k216 now has 15.5 Million followers on Instagram. He gained more than a million new followers since 'Queen Of Tears' broadcast

GJ2gjMTb0AAZP82?format=jpg&name=large

Highest-earning Korean actors from advertisements (In Billion Wons):

1. #KimSooHyun: 30
2. #JunJiHyun: 20
3. #GongYoo: 17.2
4. #ParkBoGum: 8.5
5. #ParkSeoJoon: 7
6. #Hyeri: 6
7. #JungHaeIn: 5.6
8. #JoJungSuk: 5.5
9. #SongHyeKoo: 3.6

GJ0VVK4aUAADYsD?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

*** tvN’s “Queen of Tears” new stills from TODAY's episode, March 30! Previously, Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) and Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won) reunited in Germany, and the two began to rebuild their relationship after candidly sharing their honest feelings with each other. However, the peace between the couple was broken after she discovered the divorce papers he prepared. These stills capture both amidst a tense conflict both at home and at work. Furthermore, additional stills portray Baek Hyun Woo’s growing suspicion of Yoon Eun Sung (Park Sung Hoon), who is plotting to take over Queens Group. After returning from Germany to Korea, Baek Hyun Woo will begin his own investigation against Yoon Eun Sung. This episode of “Queen of Tears” aired earlier on March 30 at 9:20 p.m. KST.   :blush:

queen-of-tears-7-.jpg

kim-soo-hyun.-1-.jpeg

kim-soo-hyun-qot-1.jpeg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Ji Won And Kim Soo Hyun's Relationship Grows Turbulent In "Queen Of Tears"

Spoiler

20240330113211_kim-ji-won-kim-soo-hyun-5

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has unveiled new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” tells the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Spoilers

Previously, Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) and Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won) reunited in Germany, and the two began to rebuild their relationship after candidly sharing their honest feelings with each other. However, the peace between the couple was broken after Hong Hae In discovered the divorce papers Baek Hyun Woo prepared, causing Hong Hae In to feel betrayed and angry.

As curiosity builds for the future of the couple, the newly released stills capture Baek Hyun Woo and Hong Hae In amidst a tense conflict both at home and at work. Hong Hae In’s cold anger and Baek Hyun Woo’s cutting remarks will cause the Queens Department Store’s atmosphere to become frigid, resulting in the secretaries to issue a state of emergency in order to put their heads together and resolve the situation.

queen-of-tears-7-.jpg kim-soo-hyun.-1-.jpeg kim-ji-won.-1.jpeg queen-of-tears-5-.jpeg

Furthermore, additional stills portray Baek Hyun Woo’s growing suspicion of Yoon Eun Sung (Park Sung Hoon), who is plotting to take over Queens Group. However, in order for Yoon Eun Sung to achieve his goals, he has to get rid of Baek Hyun Woo. Eventually, Yoon Eun Sung succeeded in getting Baek Hyun Woo to fall into a trap, causing him to be branded as a traitor by Queens Group.

After returning from Germany to Korea, Baek Hyun Woo will begin his own investigation against Yoon Eun Sung, raising anticipation for how Baek Hyun Woo will resolve the case.

kim-soo-hyun-qot-1.jpeg queen-of-tears-1.-.jpeg kim-soo-hyun-8-.jpeg park-sung-hoon-1-.jpeg queen-of-tears-2-.jpeg queen-of-tears.-3.jpeg

The next episode of “Queen of Tears” will air on March 30 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Magician said:

Actor brand reputation big data analysis results for March... 1st place Cha Eun-woo, 2nd place Kim Soo-hyun, 3rd place Choi Min-sik

https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=112106

Actors Brand Reputation Index for March
1. Cha Eunwoo
2. Kim sooHyun 
3. Choi Minsik
4. Kim GoEun
5. Jang DaA
6. Choi SungEun
7. Park Jihyun
8. Son Sukku
9. Kim JiWon
10. Kim Jiyeon

@Magician Yes, the Korea Brand Reputation Research Institute has revealed brand value rankings of actors and actresses across various media forms including dramas, films, and streaming service contents. I'm curious how are these points calculated? Cha Eun Woo's drama is receiving on average 7% rating on MBC, which is a public television channel while Kim Soo Hyun is on cable channel and has 14% rating. I am watching both dramas. Maybe it has nothing to do with rating, and more of media play index since Cha Eun Woo has 2.3 million and Kim Soo Hyun has 1.5 million media play indexes. Either way, I'm rooting for both.  :Ohboy3:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, willenette said:

Cha Eun Woo's drama is receiving on average 7% rating on MBC, which is a public television channel while Kim Soo Hyun is on cable channel and has 14% rating. I am watching both dramas. Maybe it has nothing to do with rating, and more of media play index since Cha Eun Woo has 2.3 million and Kim Soo Hyun has 1.5 million media play indexes. Either way, I'm rooting for both

Cha Eun Woo's drama is receiving double digit now. If QOT has 14% rating on Tvn, how rating on public channel?

The real -time rating at the last segment of the episode was 23.32%

GJ7EonTbIAAem0O?format=jpg&name=large

EVENT: Scrap That Ending - My OTP Should Have Ended Up Together (instead)!

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Which kdramas ended up with the "wrong" couple in the end? Why should YOUR OTP have gotten a happy ending instead?

second-lead-syndrome-sls.gif

Your Event Organizers

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

20240331011547_Queen-of-Tears-Wonderful-

"Queen Of Tears," "Wonderful World," And "Hide" Earn Their Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

The weekend drama ratings battle remains as fierce as ever!

On March 30, tvN’s “Queen of Tears” achieved its highest viewership ratings to date for a Saturday (when its ratings are typically lower compared to Sundays). According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the romance drama took first place in its time slot across all channels with an average nationwide rating of 12.8 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1652161wpp/queen-of-tears-wonderful-world-and-hide-earn-their-highest-saturday-ratings-yet

• Like 1

goldmedalist_official  IG story

GJ-fb3TaMAA_gNK?format=jpg&name=large

He's getting praises in all platforms saying how amazing he's performance was and how good he is as an actor... From his voice, tone, eyes, expressions and delivery

GJ90SdKbwAAtqZV?format=png&name=large

GJ90Ty5boAAXnW0?format=png&name=large

On its 80 mins of broadcast: Real time ratings: 30.29%

This is the 2nd series this year that hits 30% on real time after Knight Flower's last episode

GKAM7UcagAA5VW9?format=jpg&name=large

Series ends tonight's broadcast at 30.47% real time ratings

GKAQsr1aQAAibqn?format=jpg&name=large

23 hours ago, Magician said:

Cha Eun Woo's drama is receiving double digit now. If QOT has 14% rating on Tvn, how rating on public channel?

The real -time rating at the last segment of the episode was 23.32%

@Magician  Keep in mind that shows from major broadcasting networks tend to receive higher Nielsen ratings than the ones from cable networks because not as many have access to cable channels.That’s why, viewership ratings are calculated slightly different for cable network dramas. IDK why SKorea has (2) different ratings. Both companies (AGB Nielsen &TNmS) use a research tool called People Meter that is attached to a Receptor. Any person can be included in the research, but families that have a member involved in the broadcasting business in some way are excluded. Now the question is, what makes the ratings have 2~3% differences between the two research companies? I guess the reason for this difference is that TNmS visits the households and includes “guests” that are watching TV into their studies thus increasing the percentage of certain TV Show, while AGB Nielsen does not. Because I think these percentage differences would mean a lot for advertising companies or broadcasting companies. I wish we could see identical numbers in the future so as not to create confusion. Otherwise, we see few percentage differences like we do now. When dramas play the ratings game they win or they die.Death can mean simply losing money or being quickly forgotten.A badly performing drama can have its EP count reduced or dropped entirely. Currently, the motto going around the drama industry is “3-EPs.” If a drama doesn’t get good ratings within three episodes it’s unlikely to have a good run later on.Therefore, the lead to the pilot EP is as important as the broadcast itself.Despite all the tricks in the industry, in the end a drama’s job is to entertain its audience.Neilsen Korea measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions on social media.  :heart3:

• Like 1