❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo-hyun and the London Olympics, cheer, competitionwhopping '876: 1 '
2012071017368950.jpg
Kim Soo-hyun and 8,000 volunteers to go to London with us realize the crowd was popular. Samsung Electronics recently with the Olympic Games in London cheering on schedule to leave for Kim Soo-hyun pulled nine events staged this event on the 15th of last month about 3 week was held. A total of more than 7,900 high competition of two molrimyeo was 876:1. The event is not just a London tour with Park Tae Kim Soo-hyun's swimming 400m from the local game provides an opportunity to see a special event. Once at a time, many people secretly had access delays. Kim Soo-hyun and the final selection stage of the 27th through Incheon International Airport will be heading to London. Park Tae-hwan of the players watching the game with three nights will enjoy a five-day tour of London. Samsung Electronics marketing manager, "cheer a little more special and smarter to deliver the opportunity to experience the laid" and "the heat in London impressed with the customer is expected to share with, "he said.0

HI allysa wave.  woaah so many articles on him from RM.  thanks for posting them.  
Yup, i also tried to vote, but still closed.
The time in Korea is right now 13:10 hrs.  
do u know when the press conference for THIEVES begins today???
EDIT: Omo, the fans are going to travel  to London with KSH.  waaahhhh!!!!! so, he is leaving for london on 27th of this month after the release of THIEVES.

The voting for the SEOUL DRAMA INTERNATIONAL AWARDS begins from today.  Its one time voting or can we vote 1 time everyday like MNET 20's choice awards????

But the best drama - there are two choices TMTETS AND DREAM HIGH.  Now i am confused as to which one i have to vote????

Today anyone know  at what  time the THIEVES press conference start?????
Please help me, thank you.

Guest simplyallysa

willenette

wrote:

»

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/netizens-take-notice-of-kim-soo-hyuns-impeccable-manners<br

/>

<br />

Netizens take notice of Kim Soo Hyun’s impeccable manners<br />

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is being noticed for his manners on SBS‘s ‘Running Man‘.On the latest episode that aired on July 8th, Kim Soo Hyun was given the mission to secretly eliminate the ‘Running Man’ cast members. But while undergoing the mission, the actor ran into senior actor Son Hyun Joo, who’s currently starring in SBS’s popular Monday-Tuesday drama, ‘The Chaser‘.Upon seeing his sunbae, Kim Soo Hyun immediately greeted him with a perfect 90-degree bow and introduced himself saying, “Hello. I’m Kim Soo Hyun.”Surprised to see the young actor, Son Hyun Joo asked, “What brings you here?” to which he replied, “I’m here filming ‘Running Man’.”To this, Son Hyun Joo remarked, “That’s the program I enjoy watching,” and wished him good luck on the filming. Before parting ways, Kim Soo Hyun didn’t forget to do another 90-degree bow and thank hissunbae.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Hi simplyallysa, thanks for posting this here. I noticed ever since<br />

that he's polite that’s why, I’ve so much respect to Kim Soo Hyun! When I<br />

watched him bowing and greeting people he meets I instantly think "wahhh…..I<br />

seriously like Korean culture and just how they're so respectful towards each<br />

other. “ You see, by doing this, sometimes words are no longer relevant. This<br />

is even more reasons to like him! I dig respectful men. Being this it just<br />

shows how well-mannered guy you are. Ahhh…….. I think he's always been so nice.<br />

I think he would be a good boyfriend.

:)]

Yes, he is very polite that one thing we love him for that..

Guest simplyallysa

HI allysa wave.  woaah so many articles on him from RM.  thanks for posting them.  

Yup, i also tried to vote, but still closed.

The time in Korea is right now 13:10 hrs.  

do u know when the press conference for THIEVES begins today???

EDIT: Omo, the fans are going to travel  to London with KSH.  waaahhhh!!!!! so, he is leaving for london on 27th of this month after the release of THIEVES.

Guest mareq

The voting for the SEOUL DRAMA INTERNATIONAL AWARDS begins from today.  Its one time voting or can we vote 1 time everyday like MNET 20's choice awards????

But the best drama - there are two choices TMTETS AND DREAM HIGH.  Now i am confused as to which one i have to vote????

Today anyone know  at what  time the THIEVES press conference start?????
Please help me, thank you.

@mareq, yeah more than the highest rating, in DREAM HIGH he beat TAECYEON and became the lead inspite of TY's popularity at that period.  In TMTETS he single handed won the  whole show.  So, if possible of more than one time voting, i am going to vote for both DH and TMTETS.

I'm expecting that people here would vote for DH than TMETS ... cause  his Popularity Tremendously rise overseas because of DH..!!! From Indonesia, Philippines, China, Mainland, Japan, & etc.. 
But its your choice..!!! 
the question is who will you vote for the Female category ??? Han Ga In or Bae Suzy ??? 

I'm expecting that people here would vote for DH than TMETS ... cause  his Popularity Tremendously rise overseas because of DH..!!! From Indonesia, Philippines, China, Mainland, Japan,

But its your choice..!!! 

the question is who will you vote for the Female category ??? Han Ga In or Bae Suzy ???