❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

ill be off here for a moment..just gonna watch Dr.Jin..hehehhee...& then RUNNING MAN..it's getting late here it's about midnight hopefully i'll be awake still..hehehe..

RM NEW PIC, LOOK AT THE FIERCENESS OF KSH, HAHA AND YJS ARE COMPLETELY DOWN.  FIGHTING!!!!!! I AM THRILLED TO WATCH IT LIVE.  BUT HOW I WISH THE SUBTITLES ON IONAIR WOULD BE ENGLISH, BUT ITS GOING TO BE IN JAPANESE.
ksh-88.jpg
DC GALL

@gukseon, can you understand the verbal/spoken korean??  Coz i can understand a little bit of the language.  
Oh, my bad!!! really!!!!! i was excited when  i saw the Petitzel pics at DC gall and started uploading on my PB and posted over here.
one more hr to go!!!!!  not only the DC Gall fans but also the Baidu fans.  just now cheked it and they have opened a live discussion thread especially for RM.  they have given another  direct SBS live streaming web  there.  but its headache.  they ask for lot of procedures to login.  Ionair is simple and best.

@ GUKSEON, WHATS THIS CARTOON ALL ABOUT????  IT WRITTEN IN KOREAN.   

@padhari, I cannot seem to read It's moving.(gif). When I try to save it as Photo. NO letters are  posted. The letter that I can only read is the letter M and the A (Because its too quick). And I think the last Word starts with S. LOL! Forgive me if i cant read it too quick.