❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

omo song jo hyo now knows that KSH is the guest.  He missed pulling the name sheet from her back but was counted as pulled out.  SJH pulled the name sheet from  ha-ha's.
Suk jin and kwang soo started fighting to pull each of their name sheets from the back.  when kwang soo pulled suk jin's KSH pulled Kwang soo's name, and they both  were really surprised to see KSH as the guest.   
finally everyone were out and  KSH got the gold bars with the word engraved on it.  that was the code to open the safe and KSH finally got the real gold turtle.  the end.  
it was fun really.  ksh fighting!!!!

@gukseon, actually BEAN POLE OUTDOOR people are the  sponsors for the official clothes for the  running man  these days.  I think i saw when Han  ga in guested the RM show immdly after tmtets ended.

To conclude, he was very polite with all the RM members coz everyone are very much senior to him.  So he was clueless whether he can pull their name sheets from their back or not- especially song ji hyo.  everytime he pulled the name sheets, he bowed his usual 90 degree bow, a minimum of 3-4 times.  Such great respect he  has for them and  also i forgot about his handshakes with  them.  Hope he participate in  more reality shows so that he can be casual with  the members of that show coz at some scenes he  was really stiff , caught off-guard and did not know what to  do????
see you guys and good night!!! hope u, KSH fans enjoyed the episode.  Lets wait for the  proper english subtitles to enjoy the episode more.
KSH fighting!!!! 

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Actor Kim Soo Hyun becomes a champion eliminating all the Running Man cast members

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c16-230x1024.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun recently became a champion eliminating all the Running Man cast members.

In the episode of SBS’s I Love Sunday-Running Man that aired on July 8, Kim Soo Hyun and cast members entered a fierce competition.

Uninformed of what’s going on, the cast started searching for seven gold turtles. They obtained seven turtles, but only one of them was genuine, which the cast had to find out step by step through various missions. Poorly, none of them were aware of the existence of guest Kim Soo Hyun.

Haha luckily came across Kim Soo Hyun. Surprised, the singer in no time came up with an idea to form an undercover union with the actor.

Next, Kim beheld Lee Gwang Soo and Ji Suk Jin were involved in a scuffle. When Ji Suk Jin was defeated, the clever guest sneaks to Lee and easily removed his name tag. With this, Kim secured the genuine turtle sculptor and proved that he is a champion through a polygraph.

In the preview of the episode that is to air on July 16, Shin Se Kyung, Noh Sa Yeon, and Yoo Joon Sang were seen appearing as guests. The eye-catching episode is titled “Beauty and the Beast.”

I just find
part1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1ge6_www-2korea-net-yyy-e102-yyy-yyy-120708-hdtv-x264-hyyy_webcam
part2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1gf2_www-2korea-net-yyy-e102-yyy-yyy-120708-hdtv-x264-hyyy_webcam