❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

The Many Different Faces Of Kim Soo Hyun We Will Miss While He Serves In The Army

22710623_138935866734675_459591649624431

Every K-entertainment fan knows that there are only two kinds of news that will break her fragile fangirl heart: confirmed dating news and army enlistment. Of course, there’s always light at the end of these tunnels; one, after you get over the fact that your oppa is really dating someone, you’ll feel genuinely happy for him. And secondly, you just have to wait two, long years until your fave guy finishes his mandatory service.

Everyone’s ultimate crush, Kim Soo Hyunofficially enlisted in the army on October 23,  and we will definitely be missing one of Korea’s finest leads. From completely innocent to serious and brooding, Kim Soo Hyun can effortlessly turn 180 degrees when it comes to his characters and facial expressions. Because waiting is easier said than done, we rounded up some of his best faces for us to remember him by:

Full article here :

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/23/different-faces-kim-soo-hyun-will-miss-enlists-army/ 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

Yes, I got teary too when I read that posting shared by a Malaysia fan in Weibo (through Google Translate).  He is so hard on himself though I understand that it is his way to protect his family.

Let us all cheer up, KSH will be alright!  He even wanted to get into the two toughest divisions. :lol:

Since his debut till today, he has garnered much respect and admiration (envy too) in the industry through his hard work.  KSH has good acting skills, good looks and what's more important is, he has good character and behavior.

Thanks, @yuzu16 & @klky007, for sharing this news. I am so proud of him but my heart aches so much reading this. :bawling:

Most people tend to overlook this kind of sacrifices from celebrities like him. Wishing him a great training, and looking forward to more news in a couple weeks’ time! 

• Like 5

Taiwanese fans are so awesome :kiss_wink:  From Just Kim Soo Hyun FB 

(Block booking = every seat is bought out in advance for showing)

Parting is the beginning of the next encounter
The ending of one show will lead to the opening of another

Thanks everyone for your support
REAL was shown in Taiwan from 8/4  to 10/23
With Soo Hyun's enlistment, REAL in Taiwan will come to an end
The movie set the record for longest run a Korean film shown in Taiwan
Also set a record of highest box office for Korean film with restricted 18 rating
And even set a record for the greatest number of block bookings for Korean film
Thanks again for your support
The end is another start
A start we are waiting for
"Just Kim Soo Hyun" has signed a two year contract with the film distributor and cinema
Every month there will be a block booking of "REAL"
When you miss Soo Hyun,  you can come to the theater on the 22nd of every month and see him
Also welcome overseas, China and Hong Kong friends come to Taiwan to see Soo Hyun in the next two years
Because there was no campaign for financial support, we cannot book the largest venue,  seats are limited, please register in advance

• Like 5

13 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

We have been at the door until the end of the ceremony, Mr Yang came out to see when we pulled up the banner, the banner reads "gold soldiers, we will wait for you back."

Keyeast Yang representative told us 'thank you', believe that this friendship he will convey to Soo Hyun.

We will wait for you, 21 months later, the troops at the door is gone.

Cr : weibo

Hi hwonhwon, ohhh..............were you there to send off KSH? So, that was what the handmade banner says, huh? :tongue:

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Starting Sunday, sending Internet letters and hand letters are available.

Send to : http://www.army.mil.kr/iletter/

search the name of first division and birth of date, then you can choose name and trainee and write to him on the Internet from Sunday. 
I can see the address on that site. Whether it is a letter or an email, let 's get ready on Sunday. (But Please don't spam his mailbox guys. He needs to read his personal message from his family too. I think It will be extremely difficult to find his mom email among hundred or thousand email from his fans)

And the training will finished on Nov 29th, 2017. There will be a ceremony for this (start 10am)

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. As a standard, there’s an army training completion ceremony after (4) weeks of training. After training, he’ll be given a leave or day-off for some days before he begins his military service. :tongue:

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

Yes, I got teary too when I read that posting shared by a Malaysia fan in Weibo (through Google Translate).  He is so hard on himself though I understand that it is his way to protect his family.

Let us all cheer up, KSH will be alright!  He even wanted to get into the two toughest divisions. :lol:

Since his debut till today, he has garnered much respect and admiration (envy too) in the industry through his hard work.  KSH has good acting skills, good looks and what's more important is, he has good character and behavior.

Hi klky, awww......... the military has taken most of my biases this year. Now, it's KSH. I hope these two years go by fast. This is beyond heartbreaking knowing that some of his companions there have their families beside them while he's just alone..... :( While it's just so NICE that there were photos of him shared by KE at his admission ceremony. IDK what was he feeling yesterday because what I saw was his firm face. KE is just so supportive to him, actually to all their talents.  I hope & wish that he'll serve his time in the military in good health. Stay healthy. In the meantime, may he have a safe training.  I wish him a safe service! I wish him the best of luck!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, ohhh..............were you there to send off KSH? So, that was what the handmade banner says, huh? :tongue:

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. As a standard, there’s an army training completion ceremony after (4) weeks of training. After training, he’ll be given a leave or day-off for some days before he begins his military service. :tongue:

Hi willenette, I can't read Korean, but from the translation of "gold soldiers, we will wait for you back" it means "Soldier Kim, we will wait for your return"

From K Moon "Right here waiting for you!"

On October 23, 2017

It was complicated to know that the exact date of your military service was because you were going to be out of sight for 21 months and was unhappy, but it was something you wanted to do. Wish you a blessing. Although has been depressed, I never had tears, but occasionally sadly lost, and occasionally helpless sigh. But today, your part of your day really come true, at the moment I have to admit that the original I was really so much reluctant to you, my dear baby!

To see you give us a message, could not help but sob - two days ago has been waiting, always feel that you will leave us before leaving the words of words, but your microblogging and INS has been very quiet! Sensible baby ah, the original is to wait until the last moment to say goodbye to us! I will listen to you, healthy and so waiting for you to return safely! - Although the heart is painful, tears are still streaming ... ...

The day of the army, your mother did not accompany in the side, so you did not have experience in the barracks and family members say goodbye to the scene. Baby is really want to be a strong man, and in the barracks only sweat without tears.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 6

October 24, 2017

Kim Soo-hyun quietly enters military service

23221459.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyun began his mandatory military duty Monday, his agency said.

Keyeast said Kim, 29, entered a military training camp in Paju, Gyeonggi, and there was no event for fans, as the actor didn’t want to make a fuss about starting his duty.

“I would like to say goodbye, albeit quickly, before going to the military. I want to say thank you all for supporting me. I will be back soon and hope everyone takes good care of themselves,” the actor wrote on his Instagram Monday.

He will be discharged on July 22, 2019. He was classified as unfit for active military duty by the Military Manpower Administration during his first health check at age 20 due to a heart condition. But his condition has improved and he recently was given the go ahead to start his military service, according to the agency.

The actor made his debut in 2007 in MBC’s “Kimchi Cheese Smile” and rose to stardom through the popular TV series “Moon Embracing the Sun” and “My Love from the Star.” Yonhap

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Cuckoo

rossy, thanks for sharing the picture. Ahhh.........but, every time I look at this image I started missing him. :(

October 24, 2017

Actor Kim Soo-hyun Starts Military Service

2017102400782_0.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyun started his mandatory military service on Monday.

"Kim entered a boot camp in Paju, Gyeonggi Province to fulfill his 21-month military duty," his management agency said in a press release on Monday.

He was given a quiet send-off as he wanted to avoid public attention. Nevertheless, a small group of passionate fans from both Korea and abroad stood outside the camp clutching banners to bid farewell to the star.

He left a short note sending his love and gratitude to fans.

credit : Chuson Ilbo

• Like 3