❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

27 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Shared by phillip_paradise in IG on 20171022 *so happy*

Yes, thanks CEO Phillip!  Didn't think we'll get any news until tomorrow.  

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

22639456_180628382487871_805503056456817

Cr.logo

Loving the Modetour print ads, so handsome :wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

Exactly!  Thanks to Mr Phillip we get to have a glimpse of KSH.  He is looking so good!  

For a moment I was worried if we are ever going to hear from him. Thank you, thank you Mr Phillip. 

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

Shared by phillip_paradise in IG on 20171022 *so happy*

S2UZSjd.jpg

Z5DrT9f.jpg

dsPtHoA.jpg

ZmUQVzL.jpg

HHxCGmv.jpg

He is so cute and good looking. In picture 1, you can see how small KSH face is. Really!! Haha! 

• Like 6

NEWS

Kim Soo-hyun will join the army today 

Unlike many of the previous stars, Kim Soo-hyun said that he would enter quietly without a formal ceremony.

The company has corrected to the Gyeonggi province to avoid confusion between fans and media, but they can not reveal it anymore. There are about twenty divisions in Gyeonggi province.

Kim Su-hyun's official fan cafe also posted an emergency notice. The fan cafe said, "It is said that Nonsan Training Center is not the place to enlist on the 23rd."

Kim Soo-hyun was quietly leaving without any events with his fans before enlistment. Recently, 2PM Ok Taekyun has been announcing his participation in the OCN drama 'Save me' after the closing ceremony. Actor Kang Hee also went to the Nonsan Training Center immediately without a separate fan event or interview.

Kim Soo-hyun also expressed his desire to leave quietly like Ok Taek-yeon and Kang Hee, and the fans also applaud Kim Soo-hyun's intention and cheer him from afar.

Source :

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002970338

Foto Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub.

• Like 3

[2017.10.22] Hong Kong media : tomorrow enlisted!

Kim Soo Hyun mood bowling

South Korean men Kim Soo Hyun announced earlier will be enlisted tomorrow, because he wanted to low-key soldiers, so there is no public day of the day of the journey and location, but has been reported Kim Soo Hyun will be training in the Korean mountains In the army. More overseas and South Korean fans want to send off, said he would be one of the training in Gyeonggi Province and stressed that want to low-key, there will not be any off ceremony.

Kim Soo Hyun who is preparing to join the army, has recently played his beloved bowling ball. Today, there are also many photos of Kim Soo Hyun and his friends at the bowling alley. Wearing a simple dress Kim Soo Hyun laughed very happy, but there are fans worried about he is too thin, I hope he can come back after a healthy service.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 5

Soohyun IG update - no pic

22639467_1431576726897238_90691764789308

안녕하세요 김수현 입니다.
입대 전 짧게나마 인사드리고 갑니다.
늘 저를 응원해주신 분들께 감사하다는 말씀 전하고 싶습니다.
몸 건강히 잘 다녀오겠습니다.
모두들 건강하게 지내시길 바랍니다.

Hello, this is Kim Soo Hyun speaking.
I briefly say hello before entering the army.
I would like to say thank you to those who supported me all the time.
I will take good care of myself.
I hope everyone stays healthy

• Like 6

NEWS

Kim Soo Hyun enlisted "Quietly enter without a formal event"

Actor Kim Soo Hyun enlisted quietly, receiving 'the fans leave'.

Kim Soo Hyun was admitted to the recruitment training center located in Paju City, Gyeonggi-do. In front of the recruit training camp, fans and reporters gathered to see Kim Soo Hyun. While the banners were hanging all over the place, Kim Soo Hyun went quietly as the education without greeting fans.

Kim Soo Hyun said in his agency, "As a member of the Korean people, I am enlisted to fulfill my duty of military service. I want to quietly enter without official announcements such as greetings or press conferences with my fans."

Kim Soo Hyun will receive a five-week basic military training at the Paju Recruitment Training Center in Gyeonggi Province, and will be placed under a large-scale deployment. On the other hand, Kim Soo Hyun debuted in MBC sitcom 'Kimchi Cheese Smile' in 2007 and starred in drama 'Producers', 'You Came From The Stars', Secretly Greatly', and 'Real'.

Source :

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002862870

http://en.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php…

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 6

NEWS

Actor Kim Soo Hyun quietly admitted his wish.

Kim Soo Hyun entered the Paju recruitment training camp in Gyeonggi-do around 12 pm today. On this day, Kim Soo Hyun ran into a black SUV vehicle into the recruits training camp. The car window was filled with tanning, so we could not see Kim Soo Hyun's face. Thirty fans from the morning in front of the main gate waited for him, but it was a quiet entrance without a separate greeting.

Kim Soo Hyun was reportedly trained at the Nonsan Training Center. So the fans decided to take the bus and send it out to the group, but the company KE announced that Kim Soo Hyun 's enlistment place is not Nonsan. It was announced beforehand that the fans and the media would make a bad step. However, they did not specify the specific place, only informed it that it was the Gyeonggi-do. There are only about 20 training centers in Gyeonggi Province. This reflects Kim Soo Hyun's willingness to go quietly.

An official at the agency said, "Kim Soo Hyun is planning to enter without a greeting or impression, and he was worried that fans would fall when the place became known. He did not want to be special or loud."

Kim Soo Hyun 's walk is applauded because he put more effort than anyone else to join the active. Kim Soo Hyun who had been suffering from heart disease during his childhood, received a grade 4 grade, which is equivalent to substitute service for public service personnel in the physical examination of the Military Service in 2012. He worked hard to recover his health and was re-screened in 2015 for active participation.

Kim Soo Hyun, who made his debut in MBC 'Kimchi Cheese Smile' in 2007, will be featured in the drama 'Jungle Fish' 'Giant', 'Dream High', 'Moon Embracing The Sun', 'You Who Come From The Stars', 'Producers', 'Thieves', 'Secretly Greatly' and 'Real'. Especially 'Moon Embracing The Sun' and 'You Who Come From The Stars' have developed into a Korean wave star that has been loved by people in Asia.

After finishing 5 weeks of basic military training at the recruitment training camp, Kim Soo Hyun is placed in the military and continues to serve for 21 months. It is due to arrive on July 22, 2019.

Source :

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn…

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 6