❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hi guys...
Latest update:

NATE     :   baby 17.5% vs LMH 15.2%
SOOMPI :   baby 51% vs LMH 46%

Come on guys...let's do this. We can do it. We only have to hang on for another 7 days or so. Let's do this for baby. I'm sure all of us want to watch the SDA lives and see for ourselves how happy our baby is when he goes up the stage to receive his very well deserved awards. So...keep on moving guys. iKstars fighting!!! 

Guest youlee

Hahaha yess dear @foreversoohyun‌ its me....so glad to meet u here sist....lets keep Fightinggg & Praying for our manly baby..... I know God will give everything the BEST.., hahaha...*Hwaitingggg*

Guest Alpha-jG

Just casted my last vote for some accounts..

LATEST: 
KSH-17.6%
lmh-15.1%
CAN WE MAKE IT 19% until KST midnight? lols..KIM SOO HYUN FOR THE WIN!!!!

Guest iamaryn

While we are busy voting...it was reported that Soo Hyun ordered the new BMW i8  
tumblr_n9d92eParB1tyc8iso1_500.jpg

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/media/economic/newsview/20140727150608691

Soo Hyun really like cool cars,doesn't he? I think it was around this time or early August two years ago when he bought his SUV 

Guest Alpha-jG

iamaryn said: While we are busy voting...it was reported that Soo Hyun ordered the new BMW i8  

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/media/economic/newsview/20140727150608691

Soo Hyun really like cool cars,doesn't he? I think it was around this time or early August two years ago when he bought his SUV 

Guest Alpha-jG

KSH-16.8%
lmh-15.9%
like, what happened in an hour? and I can't enter through the VOTE button, only the RESULT???

Guest Alpha-jG

NATE is down, maybe because of the "HIGH volume" of votes by other actors. You can imagine it raising 1%+ in an hour. CLAP, CLAP, CLAP SIDA, you are doing your JOB WELL.. and so with those losers..KIMCHI!!!