❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@freaksworld luckily i don't have avatar.haha@Apha-jG me too.. i will not ever mention alien in from of him. and if he ask me what i'm doing, i always say i just lie on bed.haha.. 

@nurB i love to read your story dear..kinda represent all of us here, me especially..kekeke.. Feel sorry for the fiance tho..you have to come to your senses on that case, or else....(you continue the rest) lol!! But like @freaksworld‌ stated no one indeed wins over kimsoohyun :D I myself having LDR with husband right now and thanks to our baby, i can manage not to miss the hubby a lot hahaha. Well i never show my level of craziness infront of hubby to make it safe. But if he ever had a chance to open my cellphone, ipad, iphone..i'm sure he'll freak out. Lol.

Guest jt1023ksh

NurB said: hi all.. i want to make a long rant about kim soo hyun as an actor for me. i start watching korean drama with classic full house and deep feel in love with korean drama with mygirl. after that i keep following korean drama and japan drama. but i quiete choosy with korean drama. i usually will not search all the drama myself but i just wait for my friends to suggest any good drama for

me. majority my friends are LMH fans so it obvious they always suggest LMH's drama. but weirdly i never cannot get pass all his drama even city hunter. maybe he is not my cup of tea. lets not talk about BOF and personal preference. i tried to make myself liking him but cannot. i found his acting so mediocre. all my friends who like him just praise for his look and because he just the trend back then. at that time i never had any actor crush. i just feel all the same towards all actor. in my life i never like any celebrities. then one day my friend suggest me to watch dream high. so i start watching it without knowing any single actors in it. at ep 3, kim soo hyun appear with his nest like hair and i found him soo handsome when he was in the snow hearing go hye mi sang in toilet. in dream high, i like all ksh scenes. the most part is the part when he sang and cried because his illness. i found it so heartbreaking. i can just watch that part in youtube and still can cry. i donno how many times i watch dream high. i think it classic like full house, mygirl n iljimae. then i start put his pic as my fb wallpaper. haha. it looks like at that time only me who like kim soo hyun soo much. so i don't have to compete with my friends for korean actors. but as i need to keep study for my degree at that time, i slowly try to wash him out from my brain. so, i stop watching any korean drama. then again i watch again moon embracing the sun. i like han ga in before in witch yuhee but i hate her in moon sun.haha.. i can finish this drama but not watch it for many times like dream high because i cannot stand han ga in acting. so here my love for kim soo hyun fade a little because this drama. after that i stop watching korean drama. i just watching anime like one piece and bleach. i love one piece so much as i can watch it before i go to sleep everyday after i tired working. if you know one piece, you will know characters like luffy, zoro, sanji, nami, n so on. i love all characters in one piece especially the trio, luffy, zoro n n sanji. and actually all these three characters are combine to form a kim soo hyun.haha. if u watch one piece you will know what i mean. luffy is a char that full of determination to achieve his dream to be a pirate king. he just like kim soo hyun. zorro the thing i like about him because he always lost his way even he is given a direct direction. he just like ksh.haha. sanji, his face quite similar with kim soo hyun. then, after long time break for korean drama, my friend who fanatic with LMH suggest the heirs. haha. i cannot understand how she can get pass all 20 ep of that drama. as usually i cannot get pass this drama. hmm.. then, after heirs finish airing, ywcfts airing. i who not follow korean drama anymore did not know about this drama. i just get to know it has ksh in it after ep 4. so i start watching it n ofcos get hooked on 1st ep. then i follow ywcfts each weeks. i even watch the raw ep without sub. it crazy. i sleep late just to wait new ep to come out. and when i go to office, i watch it again on the morning for english sub. i need to mute my laptop sound in ofis. so one ep aired i watch at least 3 times. it first time in my life. usually i just marathon korean drama. ywcfts is a precious drama for me. after 21 eps finish airing, i feel like a lost kid. ksh really this time ruin my life. it hit me harder 100x compared to 3 years ago. for first time, i google all his interview, previous movie and drama. before, i like him in dream high but maybe im not like any other fans who follow their activities. i just like all his fb page and view his interview. that all. but now, all his cf, movies, drama, gossip, and news i follow. even now i just need to stare at him the whole time without doing nothing. after ywcfts, i not watching one piece or any anime at all. i dont know what episode right know already.haha.. ksh really ruin my life. i have a fiance, and since he still study for his PHD, so we are in a long distance relationship. the worst case, we always fighting because of ksh..haha.. now i rarey message him and call him. he so jealous of him and call him my bf. i want to stop all this craziness but cannot. i keep look at him everyday. i think im crazy. my daily dose must be ksh before i go to sleep and after i wake up from sleep. haha.. now, i can rewatch moon sun for ksh part only many2 time. and now i found i love moon sun more compared to ywcfts after rewatching ksh part many2 times. sorry for my long rant.

jt1023ksh said:
@freaksworld, yeah, I find it very confusing to see everyone's avatar is the same. LOL. I used to remember people by the avatars not their names. Now I can't. :P But on the other hand it's very cool to see everyone so united. kekekeke. Just for few days, everyone go change your avatar and show our iKstars power. Yeah!

\:D/

Guest TanyaN

foreversoohyun said: @nurB i love to read your story dear..kinda represent all of us here, me especially..kekeke.. Feel sorry for the fiance tho..you have to come to your senses on that case, or else....(you continue the rest) lol!! But like @freaksworld‌ stated no one indeed wins over kimsoohyun :D I myself having LDR with husband right now and thanks to our baby, i can manage not to miss the hubby a lot hahaha. Well i never show my level of craziness infront of hubby to make it safe. But if he ever had a chance to open my cellphone, ipad, iphone..i'm sure he'll freak out. Lol.

freaksworld said: jt1023ksh said:
@freaksworld, yeah, I find it very confusing to see everyone's avatar is the same. LOL. I used to remember people by the avatars not their names. Now I can't. :P But on the other hand it's very cool to see everyone so united. kekekeke. Just for few days, everyone go change your avatar and show our iKstars power. Yeah!

\:D/

TanyaN said: foreversoohyun said: @nurB i love to read your story dear..kinda represent all of us here, me especially..kekeke.. Feel sorry for the fiance tho..you have to come to your senses on that case, or else....(you continue the rest) lol!! But like @freaksworld‌ stated no one indeed wins over kimsoohyun :D I myself having LDR with husband right now and thanks to our baby, i can manage not to miss the hubby a lot hahaha. Well i never show my level of craziness infront of hubby to make it safe. But if he ever had a chance to open my cellphone, ipad, iphone..i'm sure he'll freak out. Lol.

ok TanyaN said:

Alpha-jG

said:

iamaryn

said:

Just read an article about SIDA from the site "kdramastars" and I quote
"So far, "The Heirs," starring Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye and Kim Woo Bin, is in first place in the drama category with 539,090 SNS votes. "You Who Came From The Stars," which stars Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun and Park Hae Jin, is next with 213,726 votes. That's a big margin for "The Heirs" but still places "You Who Came From The Stars" way ahead of the competition. In the soundtrack category, "You Who Came from The Stars," featuring the song "My Destiny" by Lyn, leads with 53.5 percent. "The Heirs" is so far in second place with 40.7 percent."
Honestly, this site needs to get it's sources right! They obviously took that info from the award show's website,remember the one that does not matter? Anyways, don't forget to vote for Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun on SOOMPI and NATE. We have to maintain our lead...Fighting!

:)

@NurB I also like watching anime and reading manga, my favorite manga releases every month and i always read it when updates. Like you did i also waited WHCFTS every week and i woke up early just to watch it (I like watching korean dramas but this is the first time). When WHCFTS was still aired, and 2 or 3 months after that i didn't want to read my favorite manga and watched another dramas, what i did everyday searching everything about Soo Hyun

@NurB where do you come from? why i feel i know someone like you :)

Guest TanyaN

Right now i don't recognize  my own post everyone look the same, lucky me  i have my own signature, but i have to  roll all the way to see is, but is kinda fun, and show him that we love him more than he imagine.

Guest indrarani

@nurB wow a touching story.. thanks for sharing.. i am married woman.. but hubby never complains bcoz he is hyorin fanboy lols, and as a man he is praising KSH body during secretly greatly.. i always busy with my phone or laptop anywhere i go..im googling about KSH of course.. and im lucky.. no one in my office like LMH, they don't buy it.. lols, but i think, every man will love watching secretly greatly.. contain action and such,, and also funny.. probably they will permit us to fangirling.. at least, it work for me..true, he protesting me for "KSH time" until he watching secretly greatly.. :D

ARE YOU ALL TWO TIMING ??????  :>

With this I'd be repeating Kim SooHwon's reply in episode 18 when Yeon woo asked if she's going to get punished and chased out for holding the king's hand. So my reply to @malith29‌ 's question is: "impossible. There's no way I will" haha.

I dunno if being a fan of someone who's currently in the army counts as two-timing. He's the only '88 in my list, the other one is a '93.

Well since the other actor is in the army, the only one I'm spazzing about is KSH haha.

@aismile1 i am from malaysia but i quite shy to share my info online coz i afraid my friends will know about my craziness toward soo hyun.haha.. @indrarani you lucky because your hubby also has other interest.hehe. my fiancee not like korean drama. he even said to me that korean people not taking bath to make me angry.. but he like secretly greatly. i suprise he watch it. he said he just join his roommate watching secretly greatly and he said their action scenes great. then he watch ywcfts. 1st korean drama he can finish and he told me, "is it just 21 episodes?"..haha

Guest lea1602

class="content-title" style="line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun’s Past Senior Co-Star Gives Him Praise: “He Didn’t Change in the Past Two Years”kim-soo-hyun-man-from-the-stars.png

According to actor Jung Eun Pyo, who worked with Kim Soo Hyun two years ago in “Moon That Embraces the Sun,” the younger actor hasn’t changed in the past two years.

Jung Eun Pyo made a cameo on the sixth episode of “Man from the Stars” which features Kim Soo Hyun as one of the main leads. He appears in Do Min Joon’s (played by Kim Soo Hyun) flashback where he helps the latter buy land.

After his filming, Jung Eun Pyo said, “It’s been two years since I’ve met Kim Soo Hyun after ‘Moon That Embraces the Sun.’ He immediately gave me a hug when we met and I had a blast laughing my head off. We’ve been keeping in contact here and there, but nothing has changed from two years ago. Kim Soo Hyun was really busy since then, but he seems like a good person then and now.”

He continued, “Even though my filming was short, Kim Soo Hyun and I had a good time filming since we knew each other really well.”

Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/15/kim-soo-hyuns-past-senior-co-star-gives-him-praise-he-didnt-change-in-the-past-two-years/

Our Soo Hyun, beside he is a great actor, he has a very good personality, humble, very kind, well manner, he is a good person, and he is so loveable.. :* We are so proud of you, Soo Hyun ah.. :*

Thankyou everyone for your posts about KIM SOO HYUN THE ACTOR. I love all your post about our Soo Hyun. Let's keep posting about the theme!! And since this is a KSH THREAD we only want to mention things about him. We are here to celebrate KIM SOO HYUN 7th Debut Anniversary so lets continue and post more about KIM SOO HYUN THE ACTOR.

Our DP looks so nice, its show how we are here, united as One Family with LOTS OF LOVE FOR KIM SOO HYUN!! 

Thank You @nesqie for made the DP pic :*

Alright, a little break from the theme. Some news.

Kim Soo Hyun's Sweater Sold for 2.4 Million Won (2,335.77 U.S dollars) at the charity auction. It was bought by a female Chinese fan.

be5b61.jpg

8167cd.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=001&aid=0007028776

Another news is about the strong sales of Chungho Nais water purifier that KSH is a model for.
9675d3.jpg
http://www.choicenews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=10575

Guest iamaryn

dramafan888

said: Alright, a little break from the theme. Some news.

[size=3]

Kim Soo Hyun's Sweater Sold for 2.4 Million Won (2,335.77 U.S dollars) at the charity auction. It was bought by a female Chinese fan.

[/size]

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=001&aid=0007028776

[size=3]

Another news is about the strong sales of Chungho Nais water purifier that KSH is a model for.

[/size]

http://www.choicenews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=10575