❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest iamaryn

For me, Soo Hyun knows how to dance well if he needs to but I just love it when he shows his funny dance moves so I present to you....
Kim Soo Hyun's dance (The adorkable edition)

P.S. Was Soo Hyun a fan of Wonder Girls?He seems to like and dance to all of their songs.. 

Guest Alpha-jG

my day is complete just by viewing all those vids and pics.. KIM SOO HYUN is LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :x :x :x

class="content-title"11 Things We Learned From “My Love From the Star” MAN-FROM-THE-STAR-800x444.png

My Love From the Star” is a nominee for Outstanding Korean Drama at the Seoul International Drama Awards and we have decided to go back and see what we learned and loved about this drama which starred Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Park Hae Jin, Shin Sung Rok, and Yoo In Na.

Vote for “My Love from the Star” here if you think it deserves the award for Best Drama (Outstanding Korean Drama Category) at the Seoul International Drama Awards.

read more from HERE

Guest lea1602

Cute and Dorky Kim Soo Hyun ;))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[NG_Domino Pizza] Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 & Kim You Jung 김유정

cr. 285England
OMG... He is SO CUTE...and Playfull... :))
:x :)) :))

ATTENTION iKstars!!!

Miss me? kekekeke...delulu mode on for a bit... kekekeke... In honor of our baby 7th Year Debut Anniversary... I'm here to continue the theme started by my fellow pandas a few days ago... Lets see... hmmm...we have MoonSun by Lea and continued by Lisa with Cute and Dork baby SooHyun. What about me huh??? Well ...How about...

Kim Soo Hyun The Actor!

It can be anything guys... His excellent acting skill... his powerful expressive eyes... his awards winning performances and videos or news clipping of his huge achievement in acting. Come and join me tomorrow along with my fellow pandas friends in making this thread more lively and happening than usual. Afterall...it's not everyday our baby celebrate his 7th Year Debut Anniversary right?

So...Let's rock this thread at 02.00 p.m. kst tomorrow... iKstars fighting!!!

120427_p16_kim.jpg
The most unforgettable moment! 48th Baeksang... Best Actor!

A legend in the making!

Guest Alpha-jG

LOLS, after watching all these clips, I guess no one is as dorky and adorable at the same time as this guy. Plus gorgeous and honest and witty. The One and only KIM SOO HYUN!!!!! Congratulations on your 7th YEAR, we always look forward to your next projects, we're right behind you. Since I don't know how to post like those very nice stuff above here's mine to greet you on your anniversary: 
A You're adorable
B You're so beautiful
C You're a cutie full of charms
D You're a darling and
E You're exciting and
F You're a feather in my arms

G You look good to me
H You're so heavenly
I You're the one I idolize
J We're like Jack and Jill
K You're so kissable
L Is the love light in your eyes

M, N, O, P 
I could go on all day
Q, R, S, T
Alphabetically speaking you're okay

U Made my life complete
V Means you're very sweet
W, X, Y, Z
It's fun to wander through
The alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me
:D :\"> :P :\"> :x :x

Guest iamaryn

New Showbiz Korea poll!
10448531_680196352054598_420423049988112

[star Ranking Poll] Star Ranking poll is ready for you! 

Topic: "Young heartthrobs who take the hearts of older ladies"
We will be waiting for your answer!
Remember that your choice makes our TOP 5.

*Please press "Like" only to the candidates*
(We won't be able to count your precious vote if you comment the name of the stars so please press "Like")
https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/680196352054598/?type=1&theater

Soo Hyun's polls are never ending...can I skip this?
tumblr_n8yz81UqdC1tvmnb5o2_250.gif

Ok...ok...ok I'll vote for this one as well... =))

Guest iamaryn

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Sleeping Soohyun

He's even cute when asleep...

Guest jt1023ksh

Baby, why are you so cute and dorky???
=)) =)) =)) =))

tumblr_n92ifouUgp1tv1557o1_400.jpg

ddd

tumblr_n92ifouUgp1tv1557o2_250.gif

tumblr_n92i9vnawT1tv1557o7_250.jpg

tumblr_n92ifouUgp1tv1557o4_250.gif
tumblr_n92i9vnawT1tv1557o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n92i9vnawT1tv1557o2_250.jpgtumblr_n92i9vnawT1tv1557o3_250.jpg
tumblr_n92i9vnawT1tv1557o4_250.jpg
tumblr_n92i9vnawT1tv1557o9_250.jpgtumblr_n92i9vnawT1tv1557o10_250.jpgtumblr_n92i9vnawT1tv1557o8_250.jpg

Baby, no matter how dorky you look, I still love ya. :)

:x