❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun and Other Stars Invest in Seongdong’s Luxury Apartments

realestate.png

Seongdong-gu in Seoul is quickly becoming a prime real estate investment area for celebrities. The district is seeing an influx of stars purchasing luxury apartments and properties, solidifying its reputation as a celebrity “investment haven.”

High-end apartment complexes like Galleria Forêt, Trimage, and Acro Seoul Forest are at the center of this trend, boasting top-tier amenities and breathtaking views of the Han River, contributing to their record-breaking prices.

Many celebrities from SM Entertainment, which is based in Seongsu-dong, have settled in this area. Girls’ Generation members Taeyeon and Sunny have showcased their homes in Trimage on various broadcasts. Super Junior’s Leeteuk, Choi Siwon, and Donghae, along with actor Seo Kang Joon, have also chosen to reside there.

Built in 2017, Trimage consists of four buildings with 688 units, ranging from compact 25㎡ studios to spacious 216㎡ apartments. Last month, a 25㎡ unit sold for 1.15 billion KRW (approximately 870,000 USD), close to the average price of apartments in Seoul. The complex is also known for introducing breakfast services, a trend that has since spread to other luxury residences in Gangnam.

SHINee’s Taemin lives in Acro Seoul Forest, a mixed-use residential complex completed in 2020 with 280 units, primarily mid- to large-sized, ranging from 95㎡ to 273㎡. Other notable residents include actress Jun Ji Hyun, actor Lee Je Hoon, and celebrity couple Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun. The complex is renowned for its high-end security system, requiring residents to pass through three doors, including a steel entrance, before reaching their homes. Last month, a 200㎡ unit was sold for 10.9 billion KRW (approximately 8.25 million USD), making it the fourth most expensive apartment transaction in Seoul this year.

Actor Kim Soo Hyun owns three units in Galleria Foret, where his agency Gold Medalist is also located. Other celebrity owners include actress Han Ye Seul and singer G-Dragon. Galleria Foret, the oldest of Seongsu-dong’s luxury apartments, was completed in 2011 and consists of two buildings with 230 units, all ranging from 167㎡ to 271㎡. It initially gained attention for its high prices, targeting high-net-worth individuals with over 10 billion KRW (approximately 7.6 million USD) in assets.

source : https://www.hankyung.com/article/202406057777i

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Unicaunnisansu said:
Good News! 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐃!
Gen Admission - Now Available 🎫
Tickets go on-sale June 9 SUN 12PM
2024 KIM SOO HYUN
ASIA TOUR in MANILA <EYES ON YOU>
June 29 SAT 6PM
Araneta Coliseum
Book this Sunday!
TicketNet.com.ph and TicketNet outlets

@Unicaunnisansu thanks for sharing this but, only with tickets costing P2,000.   :coolshades:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Magician said:

[05.31] Kim Soohyun at ‘Wonderland’ VIP Premiere

@Magician  This Squid Game's Anupam Tripathi shares a moment posing together with Kim Soo Hyun. He posted this picture in his IG with the caption, "A smiling moment with always joyful. We are 88 (born in 88) amigos". -   Oh.....they shared the same birth year? Kim Soo Hyun looks so very young, though - hahaha -   :cheers:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C73b_Dnv_Ko/?hl=en

Asia Brand Research Institute announced the top 10 advertising models for the ‘K-Brand Index.’

Actor Kim Soohyun ranked 4th

The top 10 advertising models were chosen from the top 30 most-searched names on major portal sites. The list includes Lim Youngwoong (1st), Son Heungmin (2nd), BTS (3rd), Kim Soohyun (4th), Yoo Jaesuk (5th), Ma Dongseok (6th), IU (7th), Aespa (8th), ILLIT (9th), and Blackpink (10th).

https://hobbyen-news.com/news/view/1065583142626972

GPcSDXcakAANi22?format=jpg&name=medium

GPcSDXbbUAAmv4Q?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

*** On June 8, Kim Soo Hyun was mentioned on multiple media platforms as he was spotted with a female celebrity at a music festival, Ultra Music Festival Korea. This clip taken during his stay in the event immediately circulated online. She was a former I.O.I member Lim Nayoung. The two  were standing next to each other. He should be having fun in his free time. He's just enjoying his time. Kim Soo Hyun and Lim Nayoung were together because, apparently, she is dating his cousin. Chill! Kim Soo Hyun is on a short break as he is about to embark on his fan meeting journey in Asia soon.  :heart1:

*** "Queen of Tears" and "My Love from the Star" are amongst the best dramas of Kim Soo Hyun.  A good series needs to have an exceptional and remarkable story. Hence, these dramas were HIT!   :cheers:

queen-of-tears.jpg?w=820

my-love-from-the-star.jpg?w=820

*** I remember in a TV show during “My Love from the Stars”. days, Jeon Ji Hyun revealed that she understood her husband’s reaction to her kiss scene with Kim Soo Hyun in the drama. “My kiss scene with Kim Soo Hyun looked very beautiful, but my husband didn’t like it. If I were him, I wouldn’t like that either” – she frankly said that. I very much agree - Although the actors always insist that it’s just acting, the line between on-screen kisses and real-life emotions is really thin. I think that actors can hardly and cannot separate emotions between in the drama/movie and in real life. Intimate actions on screen can easily cause misunderstandings and jealousy, especially towards their lover or partner of actors. Kim Soo Hyun’s kiss scene was sweet but not pleasant for Jeon Ji Hyun’s husband.   :poledance:

kim-soo-hyun.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/10/2024 at 2:05 PM, willenette said:

*** I remember in a TV show during “My Love from the Stars”. days, Jeon Ji Hyun revealed that she understood her husband’s reaction to her kiss scene with Kim Soo Hyun in the drama. “My kiss scene with Kim Soo Hyun looked very beautiful, but my husband didn’t like it. If I were him, I wouldn’t like that either” – she frankly said that. I very much agree - Although the actors always insist that it’s just acting, the line between on-screen kisses and real-life emotions is really thin. I think that actors can hardly and cannot separate emotions between in the drama/movie and in real life. Intimate actions on screen can easily cause misunderstandings and jealousy, especially towards their lover or partner of actors. Kim Soo Hyun’s kiss scene was sweet but not pleasant for Jeon Ji Hyun’s husband.   :poledance:

Especially Soohyun is such a good kisser.  Those kisses look so hot..haha I mean all his drama kisses scenes were on fire :)

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

*** KCON LA 2024 has announced the hosts for “M Countdown”! On June 11, KCON LA announced that Kim Soo Hyun will be one of the hosts on Day 3 of the “M Countdown” portion of the event.This year, KCON LA 2024 will take place over the course of three days from July 26 to 28 at the Crypto.com Arena and LA Convention Center.   :Twerkdatbutt:

kim-soo-hyun-kcon-la.jpg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/416/0000306108

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Soo Hyun, Rowoon, And Jeon Somi Confirmed To Host KCON LA 2024 "M Countdown"

20240611012419_kcon-la-mc.jpg?s=900x600&

KCON LA 2024 has announced the hosts for “M Countdown”!

This year, KCON LA 2024 will take place over the course of three days from July 26 to 28 at the Crypto.com Arena and LA Convention Center.

On June 11, KCON LA announced that Rowoon will host Day 1, Jeon Somi will host Day 2, and Kim Soo Hyun will host Day 3 of the “M Countdown” portion of the event.

rowoon-kcon-la.jpg

Spoiler

jeon-somi-kcon-la.jpg

kim-soo-hyun-kcon-la.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates! While waiting, check out the performer lineup here!

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

*** Entries to the Seoul International Drama Awards 2024 have been submitted for consideration as nominees to this year’s competition. The nominees will be selected and announced in July. South Korea submitted 40 entries including “Queen of Tears,” “Flex X Cop,” “Wonderful World,” “Revenant,” “Moving,” “A Killer Paradox,” “Chief Detective 1958,” “The Worst of Evil,” “A Shop for Killers”, "Lies Hidden in My Garden", "Doctor Slump", "Boyhood" and “Uncle Samsik.” The winners of the Seoul International Drama Awards 2024 will be presented at the awards ceremony on Sept. 25.   :heart1:

SDAA_58ae194db8.jpg

• Like 1

[OFFICIAL STATEMENT] Actor Kim Soohyun denied the dating rumors

On June 11, Kim Soohyun's agency, Gold Medalist, officially stated to Newsen that the dating rumors with Lim Nayoung are "completely untrue."

On the same day, the foreign media outlet ET Today reported the dating rumors between Kim Soohyun and Lim Nayoung. ET Today claimed as evidence that the two were seen together at the '2024 Ultra Music Festival Korea' held on June 7.

However, upon checking with Kim Soohyun's agency, this was found to be false.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202406111326270410

GPxRyQXbYAAqNKs?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Magician said:

On June 11, Kim Soohyun's agency, Gold Medalist, officially stated to Newsen that the dating rumors with Lim Nayoung are "completely untrue."

This rumor is so stupid, it should not even be in the news in the first place.  He was only whispering to a female friend at the concert with loud music.  I hope netizens can be more consider and think before they post anything.

• Like 2

*** Kim Soo Hyun’s agency GOLDMEDALIST announced that he will begin his Asia tour “EYES ON YOU” this summer, starting in Bangkok on June 15.  He is going on an Asia tour for the first time in 10 years! He will then meet fans in Yokohama on June 22 and 23, Manila on June 29, Taipei on July 6, Hong Kong on August 10, and Jakarta on September 7. The tour will conclude in Seoul.   :blush:

kim-soo-hyun-asia-tour.jpg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/477/0000495389

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Soo Hyun Announces Details For Asia Tour "EYES ON YOU"

Spoiler

20240612011303_kim-soo-hyun.png?s=900x60

Kim Soo Hyun is embarking on an Asia tour for the first time in 10 years!

On June 16, Kim Soo Hyun’s agency GOLDMEDALIST announced that the actor will begin his Asia tour “EYES ON YOU” this summer, starting in Bangkok.

“EYES ON YOU” marks Kim Soo Hyun’s first tour in approximately 10 years since the tour he held in 2014 after starring in “My Love From the Star.” The “EYES ON YOU” tour kicks off in Bangkok on June 15. He will then meet fans in Yokohama on June 22 and 23, Manila on June 29, Taipei on July 6, Hong Kong on August 10, and Jakarta on September 7. The tour will conclude in Seoul.

kim-soo-hyun-asia-tour.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates!

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

Actors Kim Soo-hyun, Lim Na-young deny dating rumor

Actors Kim Soo-hyun, left, and Lim Na-young [YONHAP, NEWS1]

Actors Kim Soo-hyun, left, and Lim Na-young [YONHAP, NEWS1]

Actors Kim Soo-hyun and Lim Na-young shot down a Taiwanese news report that claimed the two were dating.

Taiwanese media outlet ETtoday reported Monday that the two were dating after they were spotted whispering to each other during the “2024 Ultra Korea” music festival held in Incheon, on June 7. 

Both actors' agencies denied the dating claims.

Kim’s agency Gold Medalist strongly denied the rumor to local media outlets on Tuesday, saying that it is “totally unfounded.”

“The two met coincidentally at a festival, which Lim personally attended,” Lim’s agency Mask Studio told reporters. “The dating rumor is false, and they only whispered to each other because it was noisy around them.”

Actors Kim Soo-hyun and Lim Na-young spotted at the ″2024 Ultra Korea″ held in Incheon on June 7. [SCREEN CAPTURE]

Actors Kim Soo-hyun and Lim Na-young spotted at the ″2024 Ultra Korea″ held in Incheon on June 7. [SCREEN CAPTURE]

Kim debuted in 2007 with MBC’s “Kimchi Cheese Smile” and rose to stardom through the popular TV series “Moon Embracing the Sun” (2012), “My Love from the Star" (2013) and “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” (2020). The actor recently starred in tvN’s romance drama “Queen of Tears,” which was a major hit, ending with a 24.9 percent viewership rating.  

Lim first gained public recognition in 2016 as a member of project girl group I.O.I, formed through Mnet’s girl group audition program “Produce 101” (2016). After I.O.I disbanded the following year, Lim came back as a member of girl group Pristin the same year under Pledis Entertainment. Pristin disbanded in 2019.

Since Pristin’s disbandment, Lim has turned to acting and recently appeared on KBS1’s series “Unpredictable Family” (2023-24).

BY KIM JI-YE [kim.jiye@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/2024-06-11/entertainment/television/Actors-Kim-Soohyun-Lim-Nayoung-deny-dating-rumor/2066092

Kim Soo-hyun, Lim Na-young's dating rumors debunked

568b8fa0-763c-4264-b441-593952aaaeb8.jpg

By KTimes

The agencies of actors Kim Soo-hyun and Lim Na-young denied rumors that the two are dating.

An official at Kim's agency, Goldmedalist, said on Tuesday, "While it is true that Kim Soo-hyun attended Ultra Music Festival Korea, the dating rumors are groundless."

Lim Na-young's agency, Mask Studio, also denied the rumors. "Lim Na-young attended Ultra Music Festival Korea privately and coincidentally encountered Kim Soo-hyun there. The moment where they were observed whispering was merely a result of the noisy environment," one official at Mask Studio said.

Previously, a video of Kim and Lim at Ultra Music Festival Korea sparked speculation online. In the video, Kim was seen whispering to Lim, leading to dating rumors.

Both actors' agencies clarified that those rumors are groundless.

Kim recently starred in the tvN drama "Queen of Tears," which concluded in April, playing the role of Baek Hyun-woo.

Lim, formerly of the groups I.O.I and Pristin, appeared in the KBS drama "Whirlwind Family," which ended in March.

credit : Korea Times

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2024/06/398_376380.html

10 hours ago, Cinder9966 said:

This rumor is so stupid, it should not even be in the news in the first place.  He was only whispering to a female friend at the concert with loud music.  I hope netizens can be more consider and think before they post anything.

@Cinder9966  This is a random dating rumor but, it made all the K-ent publications so, they might as well cover it - hahaha - The media happily jumped on because any Kim Soo Hyun news is worth headlines. It was first reported by a foreign publication. Anything involving Kim Soo Hyun gets covered by K-entertainment especially this "dating news". They made a big deal out of it. I heard that they even went to his Bubble. Ridiculous but I'm glad that his Agency put a stop to it. Everyone deserves that privacy and even more so him. It's unfortunately the drawback of being a huge Hallyu star. He solely posted himself and the drama as he always do when he works to promote his own projects and not a trace of his co-star (only tagged them). That place with loud music so, it's understandable that you pretty much have to talk close to someone's ear. Surely, Kim Soo Hyun will ignore this and keep going on with his life. Kim Soo Hyun has dealt with all these - his entire career. This is nothing new for him - LOL - We're seeing Kim Soo Hyun just about everywhere nowadays. He's on FIRE! We will never know who Kim Soo Hyun is dating unless he decides to marry. This man is so private and I don't blame him. First and foremost, he's human so, I hope they can let him live his life.   :hooray2:

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun and I.O.I’s Lim Nayoung Spark Dating Rumors at Music Festival: Actor’s Agency Denies

20240611124806003evha.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun and former IOI member turned actress Lim Nayoung were spotted sharing a close moment at a music festival in Incheon, sparking dating rumors.

On the 10th, international media outlet ET Today reported on the alleged romance between Kim Soo Hyun and Lim Nayoung. The duo was seen at the 2024 Ultra Music Festival Korea on the 7th. Their presence captivated the audience, with many capturing and sharing videos on social media.

In the videos, Kim Soo Hyun and Lim Nayoung are seen standing side by side, enjoying the music. Kim Soo Hyun donned a black baseball cap and an oversized shirt, while Lim Nayoung showcased her innocent charm in a white sleeveless top.

kimsoohyun.png

Kim Soo Hyun was seen whispering into Lim Nayoung’s ear, and she responded naturally, continuing the conversation effortlessly. The unexpected pairing has left fans both surprised and curious.

Some netizens expressed disbelief, commenting, “I never thought Kim Soo Hyun and Lim Nayoung had any connection,” and “It’s surprising to see them together.”

However, others dismissed the dating rumors, pointing out that the festival’s sponsor, Mercedes-Benz, also sponsored the tvN drama Queen of Tears. They noted, “Not only Kim Soo Hyun but also actor Park Seo Joon was present. They were probably just whispering because of the noise.”

Soon after the rumors hit the wire, Kim Soo Hyun’s agency, Gold Medalist, addressed the dating rumors, telling Newsen,

“There is absolutely no truth to the dating rumors.”

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240611124800675