❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Jo Bo Ah Joins Kim Soo Hyun In Talks For New Black Comedy Drama

Jo Bo Ah may be starring with Kim Soo Hyun in a new black comedy drama!

On May 16, industry insiders reported that Jo Bo Ah will star in the new drama “Knock Off” (working title).

In response to the report, Jo Bo Ah’s agency XYZ Studio shared, “Jo Bo Ah received an offer to star in ‘Knock Off’ and is reviewing the offer.”

According to the reports, “Knock Off” is a new black comedy series and depicts diverse stories about fake luxury items. The drama will be helmed by director Park Hyun Suk who is known for hit dramas such as “Forest of Secrets 2” (“Stranger 2”), “Uncontrollably Fond,” and “Song of the Bandits.” Previously, it was revealed that Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Si Eun, and Yoo Jae Myung are in talks to star in the drama. Jo Bo Ah was reportedly offered to play the role of the male lead’s first love who works as a customs officer.

Jo Bo Ah debuted in the 2012 drama “Flower Band” and since appeared in various projects including the dramas “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” “Military Prosecutor Doberman,” and “Destined With You.” The actress is currently gearing up for the release of the new Netflix series “Hong Rang” (working title).

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1661778wpp/jo-bo-ah-joins-kim-soo-hyun-in-talks-for-new-black-comedy-drama

• Like 1

Congratulations actor  Kim Soohyun for ranking #1 on Star News of the second week of May

GNrhB6QacAAxdMn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Unusual Entertainment Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based promoter, updated on SNS with Kim Soohyun’s  silhouette and his characters’ names. They wrote, "Indonesia, be prepared! He is coming to Jakarta soon! Baek Hyunwoo? Moon Gangtae? Kim Hyunsoo? Do Minjoon?"

GNr7Vz_a8AAiVfz?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

20 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Jo Bo Ah may be starring with Kim Soo Hyun in a new black comedy drama!

On May 16, industry insiders reported that Jo Bo Ah will star in the new drama “Knock Off” (working title).

In response to the report, Jo Bo Ah’s agency XYZ Studio shared, “Jo Bo Ah received an offer to star in ‘Knock Off’ and is reviewing the offer.”

According to the reports, “Knock Off” is a new black comedy series and depicts diverse stories about fake luxury items. The drama will be helmed by director Park Hyun Suk who is known for hit dramas such as “Forest of Secrets 2” (“Stranger 2”), “Uncontrollably Fond,” and “Song of the Bandits.” Previously, it was revealed that Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Si Eun, and Yoo Jae Myung are in talks to star in the drama. Jo Bo Ah was reportedly offered to play the role of the male lead’s first love who works as a customs officer.

Jo Bo Ah debuted in the 2012 drama “Flower Band” and since appeared in various projects including the dramas “Tale of the Nine-Tailed,” “Military Prosecutor Doberman,” and “Destined With You.” The actress is currently gearing up for the release of the new Netflix series “Hong Rang” (working title).

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1661778wpp/jo-bo-ah-joins-kim-soo-hyun-in-talks-for-new-black-comedy-drama

@backstreetboysfan  I don’t think there’s a love line in this drama.   :Ohboy3:

*** During Kim Dohyun's guest appearance on 'Radio Star' on May 15th, he recounted, "For outdoor shoots in winter, we usually wear padded jackets. The one I had was over 15 years old. I wanted to buy a new one, but they were expensive and I couldn't find one that reached below the knees. One day, I saw Kim Soo Hyun wearing one that almost reached his ankle. Since I couldn't find one like it anywhere, I asked him, 'Soohyun, is this a celebrity special edition?'" Kim Soo Hyun said, 'No, hyung, this is something you can buy in stores.' The next time we went to shoot, a staff came over with a huge shopping bag, saying, 'Kim Soo Hyun asked me to give this to you.' He also gave it to all the members of Yongduri and Queens families."  Ohhh.........such a a touching story about Kim Soo Hyun.  :heart2:

20240516_013341_211_oohyun.jpg

source : Gstarlive

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun and Jo Bo Ah in Talks to Ignite Chemistry in New Period Drama

2024051601001077700156101.jpg

Jo Bo Ah is slated to star alongside Kim Soo Hyun in the upcoming drama Knock-Off (working title).

On the 16th, Jo Bo Ah’s agency, XYZ Studio, confirmed to Sports Chosun, “Jo Bo Ah has received an offer for the new drama ‘Knock-Off’ and is currently reviewing it.” Knock-Off is set during the 1997 financial crisis and the early 2000s, focusing on the counterfeit goods market. Kim Soo Hyun has already been confirmed for the lead role, with Kim Si Eun also joining as his ally.

If Jo Bo Ah accepts the role, she will play a customs officer and Kim Soo Hyun’s first love, forming a romantic storyline that is expected to captivate viewers.

Jo Bo Ah has previously showcased her versatile acting skills in dramas like Tale of the Nine-Tailed, Military Prosecutor Doberman, and Destined with You. She is also anticipating the release of her Netflix drama Hong Rang (working title).

source : https://sports.chosun.com/entertainment/2024-05-16/202405160100107770015610

*** On May 15, Kim Soo Hyun took to his Instagram and shared two photos from the Queen of Tears’s set. The snaps capture him in front of the Yongduri supermarket filming location. In the first photo, he waves at the camera, while in the

second, he poses with a ‘victory’ sign.   :hypehype:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6-nALHyQLJ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=58b2145f-22b2-4de2-8717-536551dc361e&img_index=2

[NEWS] Actor Jo Woojin and Lee Jungeun are confirmed to appear in Knock Off as strong supporters of Kim Soohyun. 

According to TenAsia’s coverage on the 17th, several supporting actors known for their memorable performances have been confirmed to appear in ‘Knock Off.’ The cast includes Lee Jungeun as Park Aeja, Jo Woojin as Baek Jongmin, Kim Euisung as Bae Pilgoo, Kang Malgeum as Jaegal Hyunsook, and Kim Hyeeun as Jang Jisoo.

The broadcast channel and platform are still being decided.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/article/2024051757754

GNw-sGObwAEMnx7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1

[INFO] Top 10 preferred advertising model by Korea Research International

3rd — Kim Soo Hyun with 130 votes.
10th — Kim Jiwon with 62 votes.

The two main actors of Queen Of Tears, which recently ended in popularity, took the top 10.

It seems that the favorability as an advertising model has increased.

GN04UfHbIAE__mF?format=jpg&name=900x900

8 hours ago, Magician said:

[INFO] Top 10 preferred advertising model by Korea Research International

3rd — Kim Soo Hyun with 130 votes.
10th — Kim Jiwon with 62 votes.

The two main actors of Queen Of Tears, which recently ended in popularity, took the top 10.

It seems that the favorability as an advertising model has increased.

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. Happy to still see Kim Soo Hyun here because some actors come and go. He's a very accomplished actor considering how many ads that he has so far.   :ohboy2:

• Like 1

Must-Watch Hit K-Dramas from Star Writer Park Ji Eun

Park Ji Eun is a name synonymous with captivating storytelling and unforgettable characters in the world of K-Dramas, thus making her a "star writer" as she writes hit drama after hit drama. With a knack for weaving intricate plots, lovable and relatable characters, and heartwarming moments, her works have left an indelible mark on the industry. 

Let's take a trip down memory lane and revisit some of the most beloved K-dramas penned by the talented Park Ji Eun.

"My Love from the Star"

Probably one, if not the most famous among her hit dramas, "My Love from the Star" shines brightly with a unique story of love. The drama tells the story of Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun), an alien who has been living on Earth for 400 years as he never ages and is forced to take on a new identity every ten years. He has worked various careers, has lived in different eras, and is currently a college professor. With only three months left before Min Joon's long-awaited departure to his planet of origin, he crosses paths with top Hallyu actress Cheon Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) and becomes slowly entangled in her life. As he knows that his impending departure is inevitable, he tries his best not to fall in love with Song Yi, but he cannot stop himself from caring for the other, especially when her safety becomes compromised due to an incident.

The drama was dubbed to be one of the dramas who spearheaded the Hallyu Wave and gained recognition from viewers and award giving bodies. Writer Park Ji Eun received a nomination for Best Screenplay (TV) during the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards and the 7th Korea Drama Awards.

"The Producers"

Known among many drama fans, "The Producers" has become a solid hit among viewers with its interesting premise and because of its star studded cast and cameos. "The Producers" offers a glimpse into the hectic world of television production, following the lives of celebrities, variety show producers, and staff members. The drama explores the challenges, triumphs, and personal lives of these individuals, including veteran producer who has worked in the industry for ten years, Ra Joon Mo (Cha Tae Hyun), an experienced PD who works on a long-time music program, Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin), aspiring prosecutor who becomes a rookie variety show PD, Baek Seung Chan (Kim Soo Hyun), and famous singer and celebrity known for her icy personality, Cindy (IU). 

"Queen of Tears" 

Her most recent work to date, "Queen of Tears", continues to trend and joins in as one of her most successful dramas written. The series follows the tumultuous journey of love and challenges between Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won), a third-generation chaebol heiress of Queens Group, and Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun), a lawyer from the rural area of Yongduri, during their three-year marriage. Hyun Woo rises to become the legal director of Queens Group after graduating from Seoul National University where he meets Hae In, the CEO of Queens Department Store and granddaughter of the powerful Queens family, who will later become his wife. Their marriage faces both crisis and reconciliation, highlighting the importance of communication among couples and a supportive family. As the series go on, the story unravels how the couple will be able to weather the wave of challenges thrown at them.

source : allkpop

*** It’s official— It’s Okay To Not Be Okay is getting a Philippine adaptation! Renowned actress Anne Curtis has been cast as the chic and stylish Ko Mun Yeong. While Joshua Garcia will portray Moon Gang Tae. This is soon available on Netflix.   :Fist1:

Its_Okay_to_Not_Be_Okay-CPsm1.jpg

credit : ABS-CBN News

On 5/18/2024 at 1:05 AM, Magician said:

[NEWS] Actor Jo Woojin and Lee Jungeun are confirmed to appear in Knock Off as strong supporters of Kim Soohyun. 

According to TenAsia’s coverage on the 17th, several supporting actors known for their memorable performances have been confirmed to appear in ‘Knock Off.’ The cast includes Lee Jungeun as Park Aeja, Jo Woojin as Baek Jongmin, Kim Euisung as Bae Pilgoo, Kang Malgeum as Jaegal Hyunsook, and Kim Hyeeun as Jang Jisoo.

The broadcast channel and platform are still being decided.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/article/2024051757754

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. I like this line-up so far. They're Baeksang nominees and/or winners. It's been a while since I've seen Jo Woo Jin, not since Happiness, actually. I watched Kang Mal Geum in Gyeongseong Creature starring Park Seo Joon. Kim Soo Hyun will be getting (2) new actress co-stars he has never worked with before in this new drama because earlier it was announced that Kim Si Eun (Baeksang winner) would be the female lead and now Jo Boa joins as the 2nd female lead. Did I get it right? I wonder why she'll play as support only when she has been female lead in multiple dramas. And she's not a bad actress because I watched her acting in Tale of the Nine-tailed starring Lee Dong Wook but, I find her terrible with generating romantic chemistry. If this is the confirmed main cast, I hope it will deliver the viewership ratings and interests that any Kim Soo Hyun drama is sure to generate. And if you follow Kim Soo Hyun's filmography, he always take on projects without romance after one with romance. There will be no romance in this new drama, but I want some bromance - hahaha. I hope they add another actor for it. This will be streaming on  Disney+. And how many EPs will this be? This is Kim Soo Hyun's follow-up to Queen of Tears so, it will have all the hype leading up to it. I'm super excited for his new drama again. It's supposed to begin filming next month or July/August. Definitely, shooting will likely start after Kim Soo Hyun is done with his Asian Tour. Knock Off  (black comedy) is an interesting title and has strong cast! The plot sounds promising, a new premise to begin with.  :kaching1:

All tickets of 2024 KIM SOO HYUN ASIA TOUR in BANGKOK SOLD OUT

GN3L4RBbcAAOUml?format=jpg&name=large

[0518] OP posted a photo with Kim Soo Hyun at Cafe Inner, Jeju Island today.

OP wrote:

"Actor Kim Soohyun from Queen of Tears, who loves cycling, visited Cafe Inner today. Thank you so much for choosing our iced Americano with mermaid ice!"

GN3tncebQAA6rl7?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Love 1

OP shared their story about the influence of Kim Soo Hyun and Queen Of Tears overseas:

“We arrived safely in Barcelona and took a taxi to the hotel. We were a bit worried because we heard that it’s hard to get a taxi in Barcelona, but we caught one right away with the app and went comfortably. 

At first, the driver seemed a bit cold and didn’t greet us much. But halfway through, he suddenly asked where we were from. When we said we were from Korea, he got really excited and said he was a fan of Kim Soohyun. He told us he had just finished watching Queen of Tears and chatted with us excitedly the rest of the way. 

He even warned us to be careful of pickpockets in Barcelona. (I almost said it was okay because we already got pickpocketed but held back, worried we wouldn't get another taxi.)

Despite my initial worries, my first impression of Barcelona was really good. We even gave the driver a tip later.”

GN68b_zawAAyzHD?format=jpg&name=large

GN4Ot0FaQAEEVx0?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

*** During Baeksang Awards recently, IVE's Yujin was spotted fangirling Kim Soo Hyun at the backstage. Kim Soo Hyun won the Prizm Popular Award and Ahn Yujin also received the same title. In the clip (below) she is seen meeting with Kim Soo Hyun to hand him IVE's newest album. It's funny that she looks so shy during her fangirling moment after meeting Kim Soo Hyun at the backstage. I love how Yujin goes, 'Sunbaenim!' and he goes 'Yes! - hahaha - They are so cute. Kim Soo Hyun is also awkward, which is funny too. Their interaction is too adorable to watch.  I hope the two of them could film something together in the future.   :kisslevel:

On 5/18/2024 at 9:57 PM, willenette said:

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. Happy to still see Kim Soo Hyun here because some actors come and go. He's a very accomplished actor considering how many ads that he has so far.   :ohboy2:

TOP 10 advertising models preferred by Koreans

1. IU

2. Kim Yuna

3. Kim Soohyun

4. Gong Yoo

5. Yoo Jaeseok

6. Son Heungmin

7. Lim Youngwoong

8. Jeon Jihyun

9. Cha Eunwoo

10. Kim Jiwon

Kim Yuna is amazing, Koreans really love her

Congratulations to Kim Soo-hyun, IG: soohyun_k216, for hitting an impressive milestone of 𝟏𝟗 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 Instagram followers!

That's a phenomenal increase of 1 million new followers in just 2 weeks!

GN8YxINakAAshTw?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1