❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

20 hours ago, Cinder9966 said:

The first teaser looks very interesting and very intense.  A lot of crying of Kim Soo Hyun, he is under a lot of pressure being the son-in-law of the rich family and mean wife :smile:

March 9th come sooner please.  

@Cinder9966  LOL - the cut scenes of Kim Soo Hyun crying.. The production knows what to market. Kim Soo Hyun crying will always get me!!!! He's one of the best criers in dramaland. I do notice he is super good in differentiating 'crying' in different context!! - Biased aside, but I don't know if anyone could top him on this. - This will surely happens when a mere commoner marries into a chaebol family. We see that it’s not all rainbows and sunshine after you say I do. Maybe they’ll fall (back) in love after the tears. They need to..... I'm expecting lots of flashbacks and backstory in this drama. It's gonna be good. Yes, can't wait for March 9 in the Saturday-Sunday slot following Captivating the King.  Just less than a month to go. I know I need to manage my expectations but I am counting the sleeps as I miss seeing him on screen. We should start a countdown!!! This is the DRAMA I am most excited about. KSH’s character already has the audience’s sympathy and we haven’t even seen a minute of the drama - hahaha - I hope they don’t make the FL too unlikable.   :Fist1:

*** The latest posters and teasers/trailer of "Queen of Tears" shed more light on what's to come, this is going to be romantic, comedic and heartbreaking. This looks funny, though. I'm looking forward to the premiere. Watching the trailer, I laughed and giggled. BTW, I noticed that Kim Soo Hyun cries a lot in his dramas. But, I usually watch dramas where husband is the one making his wife cries, not the other way around. - hahaha -   :Megalol:

Kim Soo Hyun Regrets Putting His Faith In Wife Kim Ji Won In “Queen Of Tears”

Kim Soo Hyun Regrets Putting His Faith In Wife Kim Ji Won In “Queen Of Tears”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Queen of Tears” has unveiled character posters of its two leads!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “Producer” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Kim Ji Won will star as Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores. In her character poster, Hong Hae In makes a bold proposal and promise to Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun), saying, “Just trust me. I’ll make it so that you never wind up with tears in your eyes.”

Spoiler

Kim-Ji-Won.jpeg

Kim Soo Hyun will play Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, who goes from “supermarket prince” to the son-in-law of the top chaebol family in South Korea.

However, despite his rise in status, Baek Hyun Woo seems to regret having put his faith in Hong Hae in the past. His poster’s caption reads, “[She told me] to just trust her? I’m a crazy RickRoll'D for having believed those words.”

The two posters also hint at the couple’s power dynamic through the keywords above the characters’ heads: Hong Hae In is described as the “Queen,” while Baek Hyun Woo is the “Queen’s man.”

Kim-Soo-Hyun.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Check out the first teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642086wpp/kim-soo-hyun-regrets-putting-his-faith-in-wife-kim-ji-won-in-queen-of-tears

Romance Blossoms: Top 7 K-Dramas to watch for Valentine's Day

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, immerse yourself in the world of romance with our top picks for K-Dramas that will sweep you off your feet. From heart-fluttering moments to deep emotional journeys, these series are perfect for getting into the spirit of love.

"My Love from Another Star": This captivating series blends romance with fantasy, as a top star entangled in scandal finds solace and unexpected love with her cold, alien neighbor, revealing that love knows no bounds, not even those of space and time.

source : allkpop

*** According to Star News on Feb 13th, Kim Soo-hyun will appear as a guest on TEO’s YouTube variety show “Salon Drip 2”, which is scheduled to be released next month, along with actors Kim Ji-won and Park Sung-hoon. Kim Soo-hyun will appear on “Salon Drip 2” as part of the promotion for “Queen of Tears”.   :doggie:

20240213183250385jtoj.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240213172324241

Spoiler

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Appear To Be A Happily Wedded Couple In “Queen Of Tears”

Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Appear To Be A Happily Wedded Couple In “Queen Of Tears”

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has shared heart-fluttering stills of Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

The newly released stills capture the dazzling wedding ceremony of Baek Hyun Woo and Hong Hae In, who captured the attention of the world with their marriage. After exchanging rings amidst everyone’s blessings, the two enjoy a happy time together on their honeymoon.

kim-soo-hyun-kim-ji-won-2-.jpegkim-ji-won-kim-soo-hyun.jpeg

Although the stills appear to hint at their harmonious married life, another image captures Baek Hyun Woo and Hong Hae In glaring daggers at each other. With the sweet smiles from their newlywed days gone, there is only a cold atmosphere surrounding the two, making viewers curious to find out what happened to the couple.

kim-soo-hyun-kim-ji-won-2.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642637wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-appear-to-be-a-happily-wedded-couple-in-queen-of-tears

Kim Soo Hyun & Kim Ji Won Goes on Marital Rollercoaster From Bliss to Miss in ‘Queen of Tears’

7f00938f-9a52-4f4a-9a13-b1e15b338c52.jpg

tvN’s new weekend drama Queen of Tears has unveiled a captivating snapshot of stars Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won, encapsulating the three stages of marital transformation.

Queen of Tears is a romance drama at its heart, chronicling the story of a couple through their trials and tribulations of love. It features Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won), a third-generation chaebol from the Queens Group, and Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun), the son of the village chief of Yongduri, as the central characters navigating the complexities of their union.

The first photo captures the couple’s radiant wedding ceremony, a scene of exchanged rings and sworn eternal love, exuding the bliss of a newly married life. However, another image starkly contrasts the first, revealing the couple glaring at each other as if ready for combat, hinting at a chilling undercurrent in their relationship and leaving viewers intrigued about the couple’s fate.

Queen of Tears promises to take its audience on an emotional journey through the intricacies of marriage when it premieres next month on the 9th at 9:20 PM KST.

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240215133016334

*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Oppa!   :heart:   :hypehype:

happy-birthday-modern-calligraphy-text-h

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** There's a resemblance between Kim So Hyun-Kim Ji Won's wedding scene in Queen of Tears and Hyun Bin-Son Ye Jin’s real wedding stills. Both weddings seemed to be held in a similar fairytale backdrop, with decorative flower arches, and almost identical wedding ensembles.   :heart1:

1190422644_copy-of-cms-lead-image-4.jpg

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Can’t Believe They’re Attracted To Each Other In Hilarious “Queen Of Tears” Teasers

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Can’t Believe They’re Attracted To Each Other In Hilarious “Queen Of Tears” Teasers

tvN’s upcoming drama “Queen of Tears” has released character teasers for its two leads!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “Producer” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

Hong Hae In’s character teaser begins by showing a marriage in crisis: the heiress expresses annoyance as rumors swirl that Baek Hyun Woo married her for her money. She then brusquely tells her husband, “Come somewhere with me,” but is turned down on the spot when he spits back, “I’m not going.”

However, things take an unexpected turn when Hong Hae In suddenly finds herself inexplicably attracted to Baek Hyun Woo. She asks in confusion, “Could there be a woman whose heart suddenly starts racing when she sees her husband?” Her secretary (played by Apink’s Yoon Bomi) hilariously replies, “It sounds like she probably has a physical illness.”

Hong Hae In continues, “I didn’t use to be like this,” before adding in disbelief, “Now my heart even flutters when I look at my husband.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceaLL-JLUjk

Meanwhile, Baek Hyun Woo’s teaser begins with him wearily declaring, “My boss is my wife. I hate her. Of course, I also hate my in-laws. But what I hate even more is my wife.”

However, Baek Hyun Woo suddenly undergoes the same mysterious change of heart as Hong Hae In. After marveling at her beauty, he asks himself in shock, “Why is she pretty? Why does she look pretty [to me]?” He then surprises his wife by expressing concern for her, worrying out loud that she might catch a cold and tenderly putting a bandage on a scrape for her.

Later, Hong Hae In flusters Baek Hyun Woo by asking him in bed at night, “If the bed is too small, do you want to hold each other?” At the very end of the teaser, he stops Hong Hae In from leaving to ask her, “Are you going to go to sleep right away?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJXfDo5i4I

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643162wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-cant-believe-theyre-attracted-to-each-other-in-hilarious-queen-of-tears-teasers