❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Check 5 K-dramas that highlight strong sibling bonds

From Little Women to Reply 1988, here’s a list of some K-dramas that portray the sibling bonds we wish we too had in real life. Find out

K-dramas with a great storyline and a strong character leave lasting impressions on our memory. Sometimes we wish to experience those characters or stories in real life too. We are able to relate to and understand the character's story and situation personally. Below we have compiled a list of five K-dramas that portray sibling bonds like no other. 

It's Okay To Not Be Okay

Moon Kang Tae and Moon Sang Tae are brothers. Moon Sang Tae is the older brother who is autistic while Moon Kang Tae works at a psychiatric ward as a caregiver. Kang Tae is empathetic to everyone around him while Sang Tae is his younger brother's fan as well as an aspiring illustrator. The sibling bond about how the younger one takes care of the older one ignites an emotional connection between the two. Despite being younger, Kang Tae is more mature and gives off an older brother image.

1693332703_its-okay-to-not-be-okay_poste

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/from-little-women-to-true-beauty-check-5-k-dramas-that-highlight-strong-sibling-bonds-1239510

*** I wonder what's the update about his upcoming drama now, huh? The last that I know of was they were filming in Germany for this new drama. This is rather old news since they were snapped in Germany about a couple of months ago. I hope we could get more pics, but there aren’t that many circulating online. I love Kim Soo Hyun, so I’m really, really hoping that the drama will be good when it airs.  :heart4:

*** "It's OK To Not Be OK" has beautiful filming locations! This is what I love about watching K-dramas because of these beautiful locations, which I try to visit when I travel in Korea. K-Dramas are always an exciting viewing experience because I get my travel bucket lists from those that I've watched.  :blush:

This is the camping site in last EP where Kim Soo Hyun, Seo YeJi, and Oh JungSe went camping in beautiful mountains surrounded with windmills. The location was beautiful. It is located in the region of Pyeongchang. This region was where 2018 Olympic Winter Games were held. The place is called Yukbaekmajigi. On YouTube, there are numerous videos on the location.  :kisslevel:

Cheongoksan-windmill-pyeongchang-its-oka

Cheongoksan-windmill-pyeongchang-foxbond

Romcom K-Dramas

When it comes to South Korean cinema, romantic comedy is the genre that will keep you yearning for more. In fact, whether it is the brilliant cast, the extravagant storyline, or the plot twists and the comic timings, these shows just have it all. This is precisely why, we have carefully curated the ultimate list of shows of epic romantic comedy K-dramas that can warm your heart, make you laugh out loud and simply rejoice your tired soul. The below-listed shows are the perfect blend of romance and comedy. In fact, each of these shows offers a complete entertainment experience. 

These exceptional romantic comedy K-dramas elaborately serve a platter of romance with a side of an exceptional comical plot. Plus, we have paired each one of them with just the right information including IMDb ratings, genres, and creators' cars to help you decide which one would you like to add to your watchlist. So, go on dive into the list to make you give you excitement, fear, laughter, and tears in just the right doses and the right time. 

15 romantic comedy K-dramas we absolutely adore 

14. It's Okay to Not Be Okay (2020)

• Original Title: Saikojiman Gwaenchanha
  • Running Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
  • K Drama Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
  • Number of episodes: 16
  • K Drama Star Cast: Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, Oh Jung Se, Park Gyuyoung
  • Director: Park Shin Woo
  • Writer: Jo Yong
  • Year of release: 2020
  • Where to Watch / OTT Platform: Netflix
  • IMDb Rating: 8.6/10

Another South Korean romantic comedy-drama we highly recommend is It's Okay to Not Be Okay. The 2022 show features the best of Korean actors including Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, Oh Jung Se, and Park Gyuyoung among other Korean stars. The 16-episode show is directed by Park Shin Woo, while it’s written by Jo Yong. When it comes to the plot, the show revolves around an unforgettable journey of emotional healing. Watch the show on Netflix to witness how the story unfolds when an antisocial kid’s book writer and a caretaker of a psych ward meet each other. The South Korean romantic comedy show has an IMDb rating of 8.6 out of 10. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/romcom-k-dramas-1244013

*** I dream of Kim Soo Hyun  to work together again with Oh Jung Se. In the drama "It's OK To Not Be OK", it is a different type of iconic duo but, their chemistry and acting were so good that it felt very authentic and realistic. I'd love to see them again together in a whole different context.  :coolshades:

kin-soohyun-and-oh-jungse.jpg

• 3 weeks later...