❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

19 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

There are lots of reasons - unfamiliar genre, unmet expectations, internal issues, political issues .... we may never know the real reason.

Quote from Pierce Conran, film reviewer from Modern Korean Cinema:

"I understand a lot of the criticisms of the film yet the ridicule has taken on a life of its own. Once a little time passes and if people approach it with different expectations, perhaps the local perspective will change over time. That said, I've spoken to several people here, many in the film industry, who love the film."

Thank you, Yuzu. I just feel heartbroken. 

I really missed him too. I am going through soompi earlier thread, back when it first started in 2009.

I also look at YouTube videos of KSH bts drama and award ceremony. I am really proud of him. Very strong & grounded, our man! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Quote from Pierce Conran, film reviewer from Modern Korean Cinema:

"I understand a lot of the criticisms of the film yet the ridicule has taken on a life of its own. Once a little time passes and if people approach it with different expectations, perhaps the local perspective will change over time. That said, I've spoken to several people here, many in the film industry, who love the film."

Thank you yuzu, i feel a bit lighter

knowing some korean critics do appreciate the movie.

56 minutes ago, babe19 said:

Thank you, Yuzu. I just feel heartbroken. 

I really missed him too. I am going through soompi earlier thread, back when it first started in 2009.

I also look at YouTube videos of KSH bts drama and award ceremony. I am really proud of him. Very strong & grounded, our man! 

Lol! Me too! Like everyday after work, i watched his videos on youtube. I really missed him too.

• Like 2

The last nine days ..... Movie Real x star priority field release in Hong Kong and take the lead in November 15 to meet with you.

Date: 15 November 2017 
Time: 7pm 
Venue: JP Theater 1 & 2, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong (658 in total)

Visitors can also be invited to the Priority Field during the evening Real and get

1. Official limited edition exclusive three-dimensional movie tickets

2. Movie Real leaflets (Hong Kong version)

3. On-site can also stand in front of the official huge promotional photo taken souvenir

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Cr : logo

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

So he smokes..well, what can you expect from men. Most of them loves smoking. He looks cool though..namja! :)

Yup ... and he admitted it during the interview in 2012 after moonsun (if i am not wrong).:blush:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Yup ... and he admitted it during the interview in 2012 after moonsun (if i am not wrong).:blush:

Really? Not many celebs would admit that he/she smokes. Some people just couldn't accept it. That's very bold of him :)  i hope he's not a heavy smoker.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

:):):)

Foto Amanda Natalia.

The fan who posted this picture in Weibo says that it’s not a cigarette but a pen. She told the fans in Weibo to enlarge the picture to take a closer look.  There’s one fan who says that KSH when filming REAL will go outside the filming sight when he wants to smoke. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, babe19 said:

The fan who posted this picture in Weibo says that it’s not a cigarette but a pen. She told the fans in Weibo to enlarge the picture to take a closer look.  There’s one fan who says that KSH when filming REAL will go outside the filming sight when he wants to smoke. 

Yes, it's a pen not cigarette :)

• Like 1