❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

21 hours ago, kayeseight said:

haha yeah Korea has a lots of skincare products. But I feel like Beyond has been a huge part of KSH like with the dog and everything. hehehe guess that's why I feel more attached to the brand. But yes, I don't mind with other product that actually more for his age now^_^

The dog!  It's just not an ordinary dog, it's his dongsaeng, lil' bro!  :tongue:  I agree, Beyond does seem like a big part of of KSH because he was their face for 4 years, same with Beanpole and Ziozia (5 years).  

What comes around goes around, KSH was jealous of Beyond because he got more attention from KSH's mom, now Beyond is jealous of his dongsaeng, Amoni, who is smaller and cuter.  Poor KSH and Beyond, they are in the same boat now :lol:.

• LOL 6

I read from Weibo abt a fan of KSH who did a summary on his achievements (not all but I think from 2012-2015) The high viewership for TMETS and MLFTS. The popularity he set in Korea and China at that time. The Lee Hwon and DMJ fever. The record he set on viewership, number of CF, awards and so on. It really amazes me.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, babe19 said:

I read from Weibo abt a fan of KSH who did a summary on his achievements (not all but I think from 2012-2015) The high viewership for TMETS and MLFTS. The popularity he set in Korea and China at that time. The Lee Hwon and DMJ fever. The record he set on viewership, number of CF, awards and so on. It really amazes me.

WOw :heart:... but there is one thing that is disappointing, there is someone who delete soohyun's ad list since his debut from  wikipedia.:(

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Soo-hyun

• Like 1
  • Confused 1