❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

14 hours ago, yangxu said:

Hello HwonHwon, from the pictures provided by me, can you let me have the year of the award ceremony. I am very sure that you have very much better pictures than mine. We complete that chart so that we can proceed with his endorsements.  Sorry for being so rude and demanding. Thanks

Hi Yangxu , I give you more pictures from the award ceremony . I will continue to post his pics tomorrow

• Like 2

Good morning everybody

Thank you so much HwonHwon, once all your pictures posted, I will choose the best of each year and re post in sequence.  If you have the pictures of the following:

KOREAN MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE AWARD 2014;

TOKYO DRAMA AWARD (BESTACTOR) 2014

1st NATIONAL BRAND AWARD 2015.

please post them. I will include them. 

There are only 2 ambassadorial roles and so easier for me to work on. 

d07a2450-9f0d-4958-a467-ca1ee7f785cf_zps

He is not sleeping. He is not even resting. He is working extremely hard on his movie. So we help him by RECORDING his RECORD-BREAKING  RECORDS. haha I like the word RECORD.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JonalynB said:

6 DAYS

TO GO ITS BABY'S B'DAY! 

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hi JonalynB, ye, February 16 is nearing...............coming soon! It's just 6-sleeps away............. :P

• Like 3

2011  BEST NEW ACTOR

b81eaec7-6ceb-4617-94a8-854fa71f9a06_zpsI was informed that he needed a room to keep all the trophies for the clutch of awards he received. As such, I checked his Wikipedia for all the awards he received. Glad to know that he got his first award as early as 2010. He got the new Star Award for GIANT. (Unfortunately I did  not watch that show).

In 2011, He got Best New Actor Award for Dream High. Thereafter, he received another 54 Awards including  3 GRAND PRIZES  IT TOOK HIM ONLY  years to receive the 55 Awards inclusive of The Most prestigious Daesang. 

At the age of 28 He broke all records of his seniors and the veterans. Inspite of his achievements, he is still the humble and honest Kim Soo Hyun. He is still relentlessly working extremely hard to thanks his ardent fans. 

There are bound to be jealousy and hatred but as one of his fans in China had stated WE MUST THINK OF THE AMOUNT OF BLOOD AND TEARS SHED by him and against those odds before he reached his position today. Very sure that his path was marked by wanderings, detours and dead ends. After every award, he faced spewing threats and abuses from antis. Those comments were poisonous and so after every award winning, he need time to detox.

When I watched the filming of Secretly Greatly, I admired him even more for his attitude towards work. He put his heart in every action. He is genuinely a real actor.

1fec92fb-d098-42f5-8eaa-952317ece595_zps

• Like 4

KIM SOO HYUN'S AMBASSADORIAL ROLES FOR 2014  AND 2015

On 25th October 2014, Soo Hyun was elected as Seoul Honorary Ambassador for 2 Years.  As an Honorary Ambassador for the city, he will participate in many cultural events. 

image_zpspcmdz9kf.jpeg

Picture from HwonHwon cos I can't find the official picture taken.

ON 26th MARCH 2015 SOO HYUN was appointed the Honorary Ambassador for INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.  Incheon International Airport is the biggest airport in Korea. He will appear in various on line and off line promotion materials for the next 3 years. 

image_zpszkfhjvj1.jpeg

image_zpsorjjlizz.jpeg

Any one with a bigger version of this picture?

• Like 2

On 2/9/2016 at 7:19 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun at 2012 MBC Drama Awards 

aa91_zps8cgy3zqu.jpg

Thanks, hwonhwon.  This is one of my favorite Soo Hyun's award show look.  Love the hair, so all over the place, yet so strategically styled.  He looked a bit thinner but nonetheless tall and handsome as ever.

I remember seeing somewhere fans compiled all his award show looks over the years and voted for the look they like best.  I think the look from the 2015 Apan Awards won first place.  That is one of my favorites too.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, yangxu said:

2011  BEST NEW ACTOR

I was informed that he needed a room to keep all the trophies for the clutch of awards he received. As such, I checked his Wikipedia for all the awards he received. Glad to know that he got his first award as early as 2010. He got the new Star Award for GIANT. (Unfortunately I did  not watch that show).

In 2011, He got Best New Actor Award for Dream High. Thereafter, he received another 54 Awards including  3 GRAND PRIZES  IT TOOK HIM ONLY  years to receive the 55 Awards inclusive of The Most prestigious Daesang. 

At the age of 28 He broke all records of his seniors and the veterans. Inspite of his achievements, he is still the humble and honest Kim Soo Hyun. He is still relentlessly working extremely hard to thanks his ardent fans. 

There are bound to be jealousy and hatred but as one of his fans in China had stated WE MUST THINK OF THE AMOUNT OF BLOOD AND TEARS SHED by him and against those odds before he reached his position today. Very sure that his path was marked by wanderings, detours and dead ends. After every award, he faced spewing threats and abuses from antis. Those comments were poisonous and so after every award winning, he need time to detox.

When I watched the filming of Secretly Greatly, I admired him even more for his attitude towards work. He put his heart in every action. He is genuinely a real actor.

Actually, Soo Hyun has won 4 Daesangs, 1 for MLFTS and 3 for Producers.

• Like 2