❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@moots, I truly wish we could vote, Insightful, Awesome and LOL cos that's how I felt whilst reading your last few posts. =D>

@puuuumash, I agree with moots, that signature is....aargh...*wat's my name, Soo Hyun - ah? Noona can't fink strait @-) *...yup, distracting indeed but never remove it unless you have sumfin better  [-X  . LOL, jk.

Guest daniasara88

hi...this is my first time posting in here.. Its simply because I cant stand to keep all my thoughts in my head alone. I have been following Soo Hyun since his Dream High days. But then, I can control myself to not to obsessed and think about him until these few days I lost to myself. I rewatch Dream High because I was so bored. Then, I continued with Moon Embraces The Sun, Secretly Greatly and MLFTS. And now, I keep thinking about him. Try to watch all of his old videos and interviews but I still couldnt get enough of him. I listen to all of his songs. I was succeed to control myself not long time ago but now it came back to me. I fell for him once again. And now I dont what to do..Ottoke 

Guest slakelove

hi...this is my first time posting in here.. Its simply because I cant stand to keep all my thoughts in my head alone. I have been following Soo Hyun since his Dream High days. But then, I can control myself to not to obsessed and think about him until these few days I lost to myself. I rewatch Dream High because I was so bored. Then, I continued with Moon Embraces The Sun, Secretly Greatly and MLFTS. And now, I keep thinking about him. Try to watch all of his old videos and interviews but I still couldnt get enough of him. I listen to all of his songs. I was succeed to control myself not long time ago but now it came back to me. I fell for him once again. And now I dont what to do..Ottoke 

@Soohyun_lover‌ hi welcome here. Here is our home to share the love dedicated to baby KSH. To me, here is the place where I can cool/calm myself down and cure my KSH fever by looking at his pics/gifs, reading news about him and chatting with fellow sisters who share the same craziness becoz of him

Ahh btw, what u are experiencing rite now is so-called KSH syndrome or fever, i got the same when I first know him, searching everything about him dramas, movies, interviews, but cant get enough of him, the more I know about him(especially through interviews) the more I love him and get obsessed by him. I thought my craziness will fade out after a while, but it seems to be the way around. I even drag my sis, my nieces and even my husband to suffer the same (thanks God my husband just admires him as a regular fan, not a crazy fan like me). Just to let u know, so be prepared :))

Soohyun_lover said: hi...this is my first time posting in here.. Its simply because I cant stand to keep all my thoughts in my head alone. I have been following Soo Hyun since his Dream High days. But then, I can control myself to not to obsessed and think about him until these few days I lost to myself. I rewatch Dream High because I was so bored. Then, I continued with Moon Embraces The Sun, Secretly Greatly and MLFTS. And now, I keep thinking about him. Try to watch all of his old videos and interviews but I still couldnt get enough of him. I listen to all of his songs. I was succeed to control myself not long time ago but now it came back to me. I fell for him once again. And now I dont what to do..Ottoke 

Soohyun_lover said: hi...this is my first time posting in here.. Its simply because I cant stand to keep all my thoughts in my head alone. I have been following Soo Hyun since his Dream High days. But then, I can control myself to not to obsessed and think about him until these few days I lost to myself. I rewatch Dream High because I was so bored. Then, I continued with Moon Embraces The Sun, Secretly Greatly and MLFTS. And now, I keep thinking about him. Try to watch all of his old videos and interviews but I still couldnt get enough of him. I listen to all of his songs. I was succeed to control myself not long time ago but now it came back to me. I fell for him once again. And now I dont what to do..Ottoke 

Guest slakelove

Baby is home safe and sound. I just read a fan account, I believe sourced from weibo saying he was so cute at the airport. A fan was walking and waiting with him at the traffic light, he told her/him that she/he should not stay close to him cause he was smelly after a long trip :)). He was then walking quickly to his car but didnt forget to wave the fan. He is really nice, honest and humble,i know why i love him this much.

"Star You" Number 1 broadcast keyword for the year 2014
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam

10659141_393315224151431_641566978143131

It was revealed by Kakao that from January to November this year, 2014, among the  keywords that has been searched the most number of times in the broadcasting sector, "Star You" has landed in the first place.

Kim soo Hyun ad Jun Ji Hyun gained enough popularity from the drama "You who came from the stars" and caused this years' "Star You syndrome".

The second place went to MBC's "Empress Ki", third place went to "Infinity Challenge", fourth place was "Jang Bori is Here", fifth place was "The Its Know", the only current affairs program that went up to the top 10.

Sixth place was "Superman is back", seventh place "Jeong Do Jeon", eighth place "Fated to Love You", ninth place "Microorganism", tenth place "Non Summit", in that order.

"This years' search keyword" event was divided into categories such as people, TV, movies, etc that gained the most number of searches in the internet and the results were announced.

credit: headlinejeju
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

slakelove

said: Baby is home safe and sound. I just read a fan account, I believe sourced from weibo saying he was so cute at the airport. A fan was walking and waiting with him at the traffic light, he told her/him that she/he should not stay close to him cause he was smelly after a long trip

:)

). He was then walking quickly to his car but didnt forget to wave the fan. He is really nice, honest and humble,i know why i love him this much.

Fanart "Do not come near me, I smell!" viral.hahaha... :))
I have lemon smell from Lemona .
9E0ugN.jpg
I have pudding smell from Petitzel W83TcT.jpg
I have chocolate smell from DoveSphncg.jpg
I have coffee smell fm Caffebene 

2YNMr0.jpg
I have sweet smell from Dunkin Donut4J1A3f.jpg

I have cocktail smell from Taki8fNP53.jpgI have blueberry smell fm HaagenDazsK5a0r5.jpgI have pizza smell fm PizzaHutC3vc9o.jpgI have cantaloupe smell from Yili YogurtNnx7ig.jpg

cr.o西歪歪o , stars88jo-kmoon via Twitter

KSH's Impeccable Manners:

It's apt for his fans to adore him for his impeccable manners. Not many people let alone celebrities can be as polite as KSH after a 12 hour long flight. Having been on many long flights myself, I for one know how he feels. I become panda-eyed, feel icky all over and really grumpy. I easily become irritated by long queues, crowds and loud noises. First thing I want to do after a long journey is get home or to my hotel ASAP and hop in a shower then rest or relax. So it's really amazes me how straightforward he is towards his fans by politely telling them to stand clear because he smells, how he can still show his fans appreciation and acknowledge their presence by simply waving back. Politeness doesn't cost him anything and to be able to utilize that at every turn to the fullest extent is one of his greatest powers. This power of his has certainly persuaded and charmed all of his fans to love and support him for a long long time to come.

Add Edit: I say  "let alone celebrities" cos I see how some are seemingly rude to paparazzi and fans at the airport after a long flight, it's much harder for them to keep it together in those conditions, at least we non-celebs get to go about the airport with our travel worn look without being hounded by the masses and having cameras aimed at us at every angle.

As an afterthought, I'd hug and kiss him too whether he smells or not. Hmm, I wonder...how much money could be made by selling KSH's pheromones? Or would I rather keep it and him to myself? *Bwah ha ha*  8->  >:)

Guest slakelove

@JonalynB‌ @shahizzy8884‌ @KSH-NoonaFan‌ :) if i could, i would hug and kiss him too without any hesitation. Now i can list another symptom to our KSH syndrome, we are more interested and want to hug to kiss our baby even when he is smelly or not in fresh smell, :)) more maybe thats make him more masculine and attractive. Hah :)) are we crazy enough?