❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest TanyaN

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/322411/kim-soo-hyun-%EA%B9%80%EC%88%98%ED%98%84/p1287

@aismile1 here the video

Guest iamaryn

I thought Soo Hyun just had one very large poster in the building but it turns out that there is another Soo Hyun poster...I wonder if the other two sides has his posters too?
BtwoUi8CMAAN7AK.jpg

This is how Kim Soo Hyun encourages his fans to vote:
tumblr_n648magwnr1tav4r9o3_1280_zps1c705
credits to: noonimplaygirlza @ tumblr

FIGHTING EVERYONE! MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOR ME FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS! :))
oh and, randomly found these while I was looking for a nice fanart. Though I don't think anyone in here could spend these again if they got bills like this for a change hahaha.
ms_ksh_263_zps1a709b88.jpgcredits to: en.korea.com

Hello, I was able to vote at nate just now. maybe you can try as well.

10562949_1445534905723226_35762365970174

Hi @sia3.

I met sia3 and some LMH fans at several movie threads here at soompi and though they know that i am not his fan, they welcomed me in the same way that the original KSH fans here did. it's sad that a troll would want to create a war between both camps. i think the best thing to do about this is to "KEEP CALM AND CONTINUE VOTING!" and to not give that person the benefit of seeing that she/he succeeded in making people fight. peace to all. :D

Guest iamaryn

Since Aug 1st,take Eastern Airlines from Shanghai Pudong AP in Aug.- Sep. can get a limited KSH edition boarding pass.

Btq5m4MCIAA8i4J.jpg

Guest Alpha-jG

what 15 MILLION???? followers are different from fans, get that??? people just like to follow a certain celebrity, to bash them, to get updates, etc. etc...15 million dollars?? oh how I wish I will have that money...soon  =)) =)) =))

class="content-title"Actor Kim Soo Hyun’s Cousin, N-Sonic’s Zion, to Possibly Debut in Hong Kong with His Group

Actor Kim Soo Hyun’s Cousin, N-Sonic’s Zion, to Possibly Debut in Hong Kong with His Group

It has been reported that popular Hallyu actor Kim Soo Hyun’s younger cousin, Zion, is part of the six member idol group N-Sonic.

According to Chinese media outlet Xinhua News Agency on July 29, Zion and the rest of the members of N-Sonic will be making their debut in Hong Kong and beginning music promotions there as a group.

The Chinese media are reporting that the group is planning to widen their range of promotions in Korea following their debut in Hong Kong. More than anything, Zion is drawing much attention for being the cousin of Kim Soo Hyun, who is currently receiving a lot of love from all throughout China for his role in the hit SBS drama “Man from the Stars.”

During an interview with Xinhua News, Zion was asked about his cousin, to which he responded, “I don’t particularly feel stressed [about being in his shadow]. There are still many people who don’t know [i’m his cousin]. I know that his popularity is tremendous, but I don’t have any thoughts of leaning on him.”  
kim soo hyun zionkim soo hyun zion

credit : soompi news