❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest nesqie

verona said: This is so intense. I will dress up well and prepare popcorn for our counter-attack tonight. Fighting, SH fans , doing our best, we can make it.

Aigoo. It's 1 in the morning in California and I have work at 7.30 am tomorrow :(( I want to camp with you guys so much but I can't :(( update and tell me how it goes kay? Love you alllll. Now have to get my beauty sleep

Guest nesqie

QuynhT said: Aigoo. It's 1 in the morning in California and I have work at 7.30 am tomorrow :(( I want to camp with you guys so much but I can't :(( update and tell me how it goes kay? Love you alllll. Now have to get my beauty sleep

Guest ufobaby

As at 3rd May 3pm Western Indonesian Time:

Park Yoo Chun - 32.3%
Kim Soo Hyun - 31.5%

@ennairama , SEVEN Facebook accounts?! That's dedication!

@cysy , I didn't delete and re-install Google Play Store, but for some reason it suddenly decided to work on my phone! Maybe the app developer had updated the app. I received notifications to update the app nearly everyday now.

I've used up all my 10 votes for the drama section yesterday night, shall vote again tonight!

I feel really bad for Jun Ji Hyun, but there's no way we can close the gap:

1. YoonA - 42.1%
3. Jun Ji Hyun - 6.8%

Sigh...

Guest candydandy

jaglaine said:
nesqie said: verona said: This is so intense. I will dress up well and prepare popcorn for our counter-attack tonight. Fighting, SH fans , doing our best, we can make it.

Guest MaiA1430293719

21 days left to vote .i guess I will be broken by that time and get thinner since I have no money to eat for breakfast and eat out w/ my friends lolol

Sincerely thank oppa 8-}