❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Yea. Think it in positive way. We were no3 with 12 % on Friday. And we break 30% in just 2 days. Don't focus on PYC side too much that we will be effected and worring. Seeing the 1.5 gap, I only worring about the software problems. If it happens in the final days of voting, it will be very dangerous. It's better than it happen early, we will have more experience in dealing with it :))

Guest nesqie

lizzy29 said: pc6311 said: lizzy29 said: fr their conversation in baidu, it seems a lot of kmoons can't vote, they still try to find solution.. but i don't understand why they can't vote ? 

Judging by this apps problem...don't you guys think that it's better to vote all the time rather than waiting for a certain hour? What if the same thing happen during the last couple of days or worst the last couple of hours. We'll be totally screwed by then. :-B :-B :-B  This problem happen many times already and the odd for it to happen again in the future is very high. Very risky guys...very... \m/ \m/ \m/ edit: by the way @nesqie YC's number increase again...33.2% now... :D:D:D

pc6311 said: We need to send a message to Kmoon, telling them to stop broadcasting their voting strategy.  I am talking about the humongous thread (85K+) on the KSH bar. Also they have voting tutorial visible to the public. Why cant they make  those only visible to the bar members? Some Koreans are taking screenshots of the conversation and tutorial and sending them to PaekSang Award Organizer as a proof of illegal voting. They are trying to discredit Soo-Hyun. Also they are trying to get the media to cover the story. If you can pass this message to Kmoon, please do.

Guest queeniet

omfg i just saw the BTS gif where they kiss and smile and kiss and smile OMFG i cant *squeal hardcore*tumblr_inline_mppawoo0mc1qz4rgp.gif

Guest nesqie

norbaizura abdullah said: pc6311 said: We need to send a message to Kmoon, telling them to stop broadcasting their voting strategy.  I am talking about the humongous thread (85K+) on the KSH bar. Also they have voting tutorial visible to the public. Why cant they make  those only visible to the bar members? Some Koreans are taking screenshots of the conversation and tutorial and sending them to PaekSang Award Organizer as a proof of illegal voting. They are trying to discredit Soo-Hyun. Also they are trying to get the media to cover the story. If you can pass this message to Kmoon, please do.

pc6311 said: We need to send a message to Kmoon, telling them to stop broadcasting their voting strategy.  I am talking about the humongous thread (85K+) on the KSH bar. Also they have voting tutorial visible to the public. Why cant they make  those only visible to the bar members? Some Koreans are taking screenshots of the conversation and tutorial and sending them to PaekSang Award Organizer as a proof of illegal voting. They are trying to discredit Soo-Hyun. Also they are trying to get the media to cover the story. If you can pass this message to Kmoon, please do.