❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Oh Wow!! So many posts! Thank you to all who posted all these wonderful segments (there's too many names to mention but thank you ALL!)!

@swingbaby thank you for the post "9 reasons to believe having an alien boyfriend is the best", it was fun and I really enjoyed it.  Because I have only finished watching YFAS 3 months ago I am STILL in DMJ mode lol, I know everyone else has probably moved on. I am hoping to watch Secretly, Greatly and more of METS (as I have only seen 1 episode) to get to know KSH more. 

I was interested to see that KSH is in LA now, wow! How exciting for the American fans! And I agree @AiO he looks good in anything :).  Has KSH been to US before? And I am curious if anybody from this forum is going to the KCON to meet him? I hope KSH will have a nice time in US and that people/fans will treat him nicely.  KSH has such a hectic schedule, I hope he's getting some rest between all these commitments. 

@catalinacb - thank you for the post from People's Magazine! I was curious what Western actors KSH might like so I read it with interest.  I wonder what other Western movies KSH likes or have inspired him?

@shahizzy8884 - I meant to say "thank you" and I will be more than happy to "share" more about KSH once I see his other work (as mentioned above), I'm really looking forward to seeing him in his old stuff :) (what's is your favourite TV show of his? - if I can ask?).  

BTW - if anyone else here has time or feels like sharing I would love to know which shows/movies you like re-watching the most with KSH?

• Like 4

Oh Wow!! So many posts! Thank you to all who posted all these wonderful segments (there's too many names to mention but thank you ALL!)!

@swingbaby thank you for the post "9 reasons to believe having an alien boyfriend is the best", it was fun and I really enjoyed it.  Because I have only finished watching YFAS 3 months ago I am STILL in DMJ mode lol, I know everyone else has probably moved on. I am hoping to watch Secretly, Greatly and more of METS (as I have only seen 1 episode) to get to know KSH more. 

I was interested to see that KSH is in LA now, wow! How exciting for the American fans! And I agree @AiO he looks good in anything :).  Has KSH been to US before? And I am curious if anybody from this forum is going to the KCON to meet him? I hope KSH will have a nice time in US and that people/fans will treat him nicely.  KSH has such a hectic schedule, I hope he's getting some rest between all these commitments. 

@catalinacb - thank you for the post from People's Magazine! I was curious what Western actors KSH might like so I read it with interest.  I wonder what other Western movies KSH likes or have inspired him?

@shahizzy8884 - I meant to say "thank you" and I will be more than happy to "share" more about KSH once I see his other work (as mentioned above), I'm really looking forward to seeing him in his old stuff :) (what's is your favourite TV show of his? - if I can ask?).  

BTW - if anyone else here has time or feels like sharing I would love to know which shows/movies you like re-watching the most with KSH?

Hi! i always watch dream high for his drama because i get to see him sing and dance. while i really enjoyed his character in the movie secretly,greatly...But lately im hooked with MLFS.After this question, i realized that i watched it thrice last month and im still watching it last night. Maybe i'm just missing the hyun-hyun couple...:rolleyes:

Edited by AiO

I  like re-watching all his dramas and movie..'Dream High', 'TMETS', 'YWCFTS' and 'Secretly Greatly'..I will re-watch 'PRODUCER' after i buy the DVD :D

More pics of Kim Soo Hyun at KCON 2015 in LA. He looks gorgeous wearing black tuxedo :wub:

CLczppyUYAEwnL5.jpg

11355837_153230485009839_1457122725_n.jp

CLchKtIUAAA6de_.jpg

CLclPalVEAABaFk.jpg

Lady Kmoon & KCONUSA official twitter

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 6

Good to hear that Soohyun has safely arrived in LAX. Thanks for the updates @shahizzy8884. I heard that fans there at the airport were kind of difficult to get a good close up of him because of the security. But at least we are able to see some pics of him at LAX :)

annyeong chinggus!

@swingbaby, @shahizzy8884, @ilwoo_aein and all our dear iKstars, very thankful for all the updates and morning vitamin pics. My day is always complete. 

Annyeong chingu  @AiO  and @ilwoo_aein, u are welcome,^_^ thanks to all iKstars too, always be here to update about him and not forget to feed vitamin to us.hikss..:)

yeahh.. I heard he waited 2 hours at the airport.aigoo..poor our Soo Hyun - ahh..:( 

@moniw18, u are welcome. Don't worry, all iKstars sister are always sharing more about our beloved KSH here.hee.. 

Actually I really like him in Running Man and all his interviews, from there we can see the true color of him.. it makes me more and more and more love him.hihi..B)

I've watched all his drama and movie. The most favorite drama of coz MLFTS, TMETS, Dream High, WISFC and Secretly Greatly, the Thieves film.:wub:

• Like 5

@AiO, you're welcome. :D

Kim Soo Hyun, surprised at the hot interest in Korean culture in LA
translated by Pechumori

AKR20150803133200033_01_i.jpgAKR20150803133200033_02_i.jpgAKR20150803133200033_03_i.jpg

Hallyu star, Kim Soo Hyun went on stage for the Mnet "M countdown" K pop chart show which was held at the staples center in LA.

Kim Soo Hyun was invited to the Korean culture festival known as KCON USA 2015 sponsored by CJ group. His appearance was one of the highlights of the "M countdown", the second stage of the Kcon event.

As soon as Kim Soo Hyun, who was wearing a black bow tie with matching black suit appeared on stage, the 15,000 seating capacity concert hall was filled with the screams of fans.

Kim Soo Hyun who served as the opening MC said "I greeted you through the movies and dramas, but I stand here once again, excited with a trembling, joyful heart".

"When I came directly to the Kcon site, I was really surprised at the hot interest of the LA fans for various Korean culture like drama, food, music, fashion etc." He added "Thank you. In the future, I ask for your continuous love"

Each time Kim Soo Hyun opens his mouth, the fans would start cheering, making him unable to carry on with the next statement. Everyone was busy with their cameras in order to keep an image of the "You who came from the stars" actor.

The LA "M countdown" is scheduled to be aired on the cable music channel Mnet on the 13th.

credit:http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2015/08/03/0200000000AKR20150803133200033.HTML?input=1195m

• Like 8

Thank you @pechumori for the translations. Our baby's popularity is DAEBAK!! Famous not only in Asia, but also in LA :wub: And i'm so excited to hear that The LA "M countdown" is scheduled to be aired on the cable music channel Mnet on the 13th. Hopefully i can watch it :D

For those who wants to see Kim Soo Hyun at K-Con 2015, here's the video:

credit: intermusik

For iKstars who will visit Korea in early September, maybe you can come to LOTTE DUTY FREE FAMILY CONCERT.

LOTTE Duty Free Family Concert On The Beach to be held on 4 September 2015 at 19:30 at Busan Gwangalli Beach.

CLil8D1UYAEs90q.jpg

This is vitamin to brighten our day! Pic update from KEYEAST Japan mobile phone website! Cool and handsome! :wub:

CLiaLVSVAAAhpyP.jpg

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 7

Flying home with his mamager ( not alone ) and back to his regular boy next door  look  , have a safe trip:wub:

Cre: As tagged via weibo

Hi SireeponS, thanks for sharing the photos. NICE. KSH is forever gorgeous when in casuals! He’s so consistently FINE! So worth it when he stares at the camera - hahaha. It is always a delight to see him. That last picture - love that - that sexy back! :P

• Like 3

@shahizzy8884, @AiO and @ilwoo_aein, thank you so much for your answers, I really appreciate them. 

@AiO - I am with you! Even though I only finished it few months ago I still re-watch YFAS (my favourite episodes) and every time I see an episode again I notice something new and different. Yes KSH and JJH made an excellent OTP and portrayed their characters perfectly. Unforgettable. 

@shahizzy8884 - I totally agree with you about KSH in interviews.  I even mentioned this in my first big post here. I love the way he comes across, he is witty and funny and I LOVE his answers. I know he has to be careful what he says and he can't always be honest but he still manages to be interesting. I think that after I had seen him in TAXI Interview (it's an old interview) I started liking him even more. And I really like that he's not afraid to say he likes romantic scenes as his favourite scenes (for example when he said he liked the frozen lake scene in YFAS or he liked the scene with the Queen at the end of Ep12 in MTES).  

@ilwoo_aein, thank you for your daily "vitamins" lol.. I like that pic you posted from KEYEAST Japan mobile phone website. I hope KSH will keep that haircut for the REAL movie, it suits him.

Thanks for all the updates on KCON, I'm glad KSH made a great impression in LA and hope he gets home safely. That boys has to fly so much and so often, he must hate the time he spends at airports.

• Like 4

I guess Soo Hyun already arrived at Incheon airport..Sadly there's no pics of him at the airport..Hopefully we can see some of them tomorrow :D 

@moniw18 you're welcome! I will try my best to share daily vitamins with all iKstars sisters here everyday :D I also love that pic from KEYEAST Japan mobile phone website..And yes i agree, that haircut suits him..But i love his haircut in YWCFTS the most :wub: Do Min Joon ssi haircut -> Legendary haircut LOL

Some HQ fan-pics of Soohyun at LAX :) 

CLjeM-wUcAAzf-q.jpg

CLjeM-yUEAUTp6k.jpg

CLkOtJ6UcAQ7rzZ.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun's upcoming schedule!

Note: still wait for further confirmation for Aug 22 event.

CLjLyYwUAAAupaM.jpg

via starsjo88

Good night gifts to all iKstars sisters~^^

BEANPOLE OUTDOOR we chat update!

CLkexZ4VAAAmaj1.jpg

CLkexZ3UkAAXxvg.jpg

CLkexZ4UEAAIlVW.jpg

• Like 6

Guest slakelove

@moniw18   I like rewatching MLFTS,  Moonsun, Dream High coz they all have happy ending. I want to save the Producer and have watched it slowly, so I have something to see when waiting for his next project, and so much in love with the Producer's OST and the 2 song sang by IU. I love rewatching MLFTS the most coz the plot is so interesting plus I love his mature, charismatic image in this drama. But my dillema is I've watched so many times that I almost know by heart every scenes,  i hope I can forget the drama soon so I can rewatch it more interestingly (its conflict, right?)

thanks all @SireeponS @ilwoo_aein for sharing his pics at LAX. Im wondering whether the lady next to him in the escalator knows how much I want to replace her, standing next to him? Does she know she is standing next to a STAR ? I guess she is not one of a staff cos it seems only the manager goes with him in this trip