❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

norbaizura abdullah

said:

Hi iKstars...
What's up? I can see that something had happened here earlier. Glad that it's over now and we can all move on...but guys...I would like to say something about this NEW drama thread. First of all...that's NOT our home. There are other actors and actresses there as well. We have to be extra careful about whatever we say coz not everyone understands us. If baby decided to do this drama...lots of stuffs will start to happen. Lots of articles, videos and pics (photoshops or not) will start to emerge. There will be talks...positive and negative...bashing here and there...love and hate will start to circulate once again...and we'll be battling criticism left and right. It bounds to happen. We just have to learn to accept it...( unless it was too much and it started to threaten our dear baby...then only we'll fight and fighting as we all know...is what iKstars are very good at.) kekekek... Just remember...if you choose to join the drama thread...please be careful... The drama thread is ONLY for the drama. If you want to talk about baby...come home...our home is open...every second of the day...
My beloved sisters...
iKstars' thread aka Kim Soo Hyun Thread IS our home. We can do practically anything here...coz we understood each other and we cherish each other as family. Everyone's here is very dear to our family. Each one of us had contributed many things in one way or another. We make this thread alive and we make it lively. Even if it's a bit slow lately...but it's still our home and we are all blessed to be here. So please sisters...be happy and just spread the love all over the globe for our dearest baby...
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

[150309 NEWS UPDATE] Latest update on the Producers:

Still No Confirmation Yet coming from Keyeast regarding Kim Soo Hyun's appearance as of this writing. Meanwhile, another news article reported today, March 9 that according to a KBS official, both Gong Hyo Jin and IU have finalized their appearance in the drama. No confirmation from their agencies yet.They are rushing the casting work and shooting this March and they expect to broadcast in April. read more from    http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015030912071592939&outlink=2&SVEC

Here's some background info on the drama, in case he would appear in it

"Producers" writer Park Ji Eun, her star is Cha Tae Hyun?
translated by Pechumori

In a meeting with "You who came from the stars" writer Park Ji Eun, the news about Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun and IU, four top stars being casted in her latest work, the KBS2 TV drama "Producers" (working title) about the inside story of broadcasting officials, was raised as a topic that has gathered attention.

On March 8, Park Ji Eun said "The drama Producers which is scheduled to air on mid-April, is a romantic, comedy, drama depicting the love a PD amidst a background of a broadcasting entertainment station. There are 11 to 12 episodes planned".

The official said "I do not know what bond the writer Park Ji Eun has with Cha Tae Hyun, but I heard of a story that she was a long time fan of his. So Cha Tae Hyun was the first actor she requested and it was successful."

Kim Soo Hyun and Park Ji Eun bonded in "You who came from the stars" and this being the writer's next work has gained interest, together with the casting of Gong Hyo Jin and IU. Each actor has stood out in the romantic comedy genre and their combination with writer Park JI Eun has become interesting. It will be aired every Friday night and is expected to have a fierce competition for the audience rating with SBS' "Law of the Jungle", MBC's "I am singer" and TVN's "Three meals a day".

credit: http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150308/70012890/3

P.S
"Producers" Gong Hyo Jin's quick return to drama because of trust in writer Park Ji Eun
translated by Pechumori (excerpt)

On March 9, an official from Gong Hyo Jin's agency told xportsnews through a telephone conversation that "Miss Gong Hyo Jin has been confirmed to appear in the drama Producers. She is supposed to assume the role of a PD and is scheduled to begin shooting this March." he said

read more from xportsnews

"Producers", targeting to be the "Answer To 1997" of ground-wave?

photo572607.jpg

The creation of tvN drama "Answer to 1997" went down in broadcasting history. There were no top stars and it wasn't prepared by a writer or a producer. However, it made a hit with a few elements such as the 90s, retro, dialect and entertainment. "Answer to 1997" had many merits but what stood out the most was the balance between comedy and drama. It reached its peak in the sequel "Answer Me 1994".

The main things about the "Answer" series were the characters who were comical although it wasn't comedy and the way the characters created entertainment in each episode. Producer Sin Won-ho from the KBS entertainment department and Lee Woo-jeong brought out their strong points and created such results.

A producer who specializes in entertainment and this is why "Producers" is likely to be compared to "Answer to 1997". Some say it is the birth of a ground-wave version of "Answer to 1997".

The conditions of "Producers" are much better. Producer Seo Soo-min-I from "Happy Together - 1 Night 2 Days" has control along with writer Park Ji-eun from dramas, "My Husband Got a Family" and "My Love from the Star". The two of them alone is issue enough but the cast also includes Cha Tae-hyeon and possibly Kong Hyo-jin and Kim Soo-hyeon-I.

However, too much good can lead to side effects. The conditions in which Sin Won-hyo and Lee Woo-jeong-I wrote "Answer to 1997" were barren. No one expected such a great hit to cause such an impact on cable. It wasn't attempted before so there was no anticipation and the producer and writer were free from pressure, allowing them to make create their own colors.

"Producers" is different. An entertainment producer in the lead of an entertainment program has never been attempted before and the project is getting bigger. With the featuring of Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Cha Tae-hyeon and Kong Hyo-jin, failure is not an option. Park Ji-eun's writing was the engine expected to bring all these elements together but no one can be too sure about that. It's hard to imagine what a drama writer and an entertainment producer may create.

A broadcasting station personnel claims, "The cost for the cast and the writer alone may be outstanding, as well as the production cost, too. It might be risky". However, "Producers" is the drama of the year. Will it be successful with good enough ingredients to create it?

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Guest iamaryn

I keep reading news that he also confirmed for the drama but I still can't believe it yet....is it real or not?  :-/ His agency really needs to say something soon.

class="content-title"Kim Soo Hyun Joins Gong Hyo Jin, IU, and Cha Tae Hyun in “Producer”Kim-soo-hyun-producer-cast.jpg

The good news keeps coming as actor Kim Soo Hyun also confirms his appearance on the upcoming KBS drama “Producer,” following the confirmation news of Gong Hyo Jin and IU earlier today for its leading actresses.

Both his management agency, Keyeast, and the production team of “Producer” have stated that Kim Soo Hyun is set to appear in the drama penned by Park Ji Eun, the writer of Kim Soo Hyun’s most recent small screen hit, “My Love from the Stars.” Kim Soo Hyun will be playing the role of a rookie PD.

“Producer” is set in the world of the variety entertainment department of a television network. Gong Hyo Jin and Cha Tae Hyun will play senior PDs, while IU will play a top songstress. The drama will be helmed by Seo Soo Min, a variety show PD who has led “Gag Concert” and “1 Night 2 Days.

The drama is set to air in April during the Friday-Saturday 11 p.m. timeslot.

Source (1) (2)

Soompi

Guest iamaryn

dramafan888 said: class="content-title"Both his management agency, Keyeast, and the production team of “Producer” have stated that Kim Soo Hyun is set to appear in the drama penned by Park Ji Eun, the writer of Kim Soo Hyun’s most recent small screen hit, “My Love from the Stars.” Kim Soo Hyun will be playing the role of a rookie PD.

Kim Soo Hyun's appearance in the KBS drama "Producers" finalized
translated by Pechumori
150309 (excerpt)

2015030915063299097_1.jpg?time=152318

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has decided to appear on the KBS2 TV drama "Producers" (working title).

On March 9, according to the officials of the KBS entertainment division, Kim Soo Hyun has confirmed his appearance on the drama "Producers".

Kim Soo Hyun will undertake the role of a new PD in the broadcast station. Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IU and Cha Tae Hyun will lead the cast and add dramatic fun to the drama, he explained.

The official said, "Rather than dwelling on the audience rating, the four main actors including Kim Soo Hyun decided to put their force to challenge an attempt by KBS. Watch out for the activities of the main actors.

credit: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015030915063299097&outlink=2&SVEC

Let's wait for Keyeast to confirm this news just like what Gong Hyo Jin's agency did earlier.

'Producers', Cha Tae-hyun, Kim Soo-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, IU' powerful lineup is complete
translated by Pechumori
(Excerpt) 150309

20150309161738885753.jpg

An official said that "Tomorrow, the 10th, they will make an official announcement about their current progress and future plans."

read more from http://m.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4379447

pechumori said: 'Producers', Cha Tae-hyun, Kim Soo-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, IU' powerful lineup is complete
translated by Pechumori
(Excerpt) 150309

An official said that "Tomorrow, the 10th, they will make an official announcement about their current progress and future plans."

read more from http://m.nocutnews.co.kr/news/4379447