❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest rieriiw

MaiA said:

MaiA

said: I wish KSH had an instagram acc . It's too hot for anyone to resist. Most EXO members already made an acc there lol =P~

Guest EnnairamA

Wowww!!!! Now we from the west will be the ones to be zombies tomorrow! It is almost 12midnight here!!!! But my eyes are still wide open watching for the poll rate.

Guest MiM1430293771

KSH 40.8% --- PYC 39.8% (DOWN 1%) Edit (Ugh.. back up 39.9% now) THAT (almost) 1% GAP DIFFERENCE YA'LL!!!!! I almost dont care what the number is right now :(( because i'm so !#@$@#$^% happyyyyy!!!!We are leading... leading... leading.... If we can keep it this way until tonight, the gap will be even more!!!! <3 Ottokeee??? <3 I'm so proudddd!! 

MAN...if only Kim Soo Hyun himself knows what we are going through right now!
Spy-nims... you see this?? you see us working like maniac right now? YES YOU BETTER BETTER BETTER INFORM uri Kim Soo Hyun and make sure he ROCKS that NIGHT!

Guest idlehouse

why do i have a sudden vision of KSH = blubbering mess that night if he bags as many as 4 awards ?

Guest nesqie

QuynhT said: MAN...if only Kim Soo Hyun himself knows what we are going through right now!
Spy-nims... you see this?? you see us working like maniac right now? YES YOU BETTER BETTER BETTER INFORM uri Kim Soo Hyun and make sure he ROCKS that NIGHT!

Guest MaiA1430293719

Someone said SooHyun told his Kfans he updates his twit account.. does he still do it?  Does anyone know anything about it?  But it'll probably be in Korean.

Maybe u misunderstood. He doesn't update his twitter but NEWS related to him on twitter lol

Guest nesqie

MaiA said:

QuynhT

said:

MAN...if only Kim Soo Hyun himself knows what we are going through right now!

hihihi!
I've been lurking here for like 2 months already, but this is the first time i'll post! <3i'll be posting HD pics of Soo Man from Top Star News to excite everyone to vote nyahaha!
first!!! <3
1zC7bCr.jpg

This is ULTRA HD [1950x1300]
link:  1zC7bCr.jpg
I'll post more~~~ Thank you Yukaris here @ soompi ;__;I went through all the pages and I'll continue to~~ ^^
Let's all vote for KIM SOO HYUN! O/

Guest MaiA1430293719

let me try adding pic by phone

test

search?q=kim+soo+hyun&tbm=isch&ei=DsppU4|

note: i'm not doing it successfully :( .. hhffttttt

Omo, just delete " | " in that code. I made a typo by adding it to the code. Sr. :D