❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I can't find the English news. The news is about Jo Jae-Hyu, a famous South Korean film, stage, and TV actor, predicted that KSH will be a successful actor.

http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=30031

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1417645561810961019

His daughter also mentioned it.

http://sbscnbc.sbs.co.kr/read.jsp?pmArticleId=10000728741

Finally I found Eng Translation from pechumori

Cho Jae Hyun predicted college student Kim Soo Hyun would become an actor.
translated by Pechumori 
141204 (excerpt)

Cho Jae Hyun said he saw that Kim Soo Hyun has the potential to become an actor.

On the Dec. 3 broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star”, Cho Jae Hyun said “I was coming out of the Chung-Ang University Graduate School and passed by the school theater. Suddenly, a student came into view”.

He added, “I told the student that ‘You will surely be an actor’” The MC said “What? Naturally, if you enter the department of film, you would become an actor.”

Cho Jae Hyun said, he saw that Kim Soo Hyun has the potential to be an actor. He added “There are tens of thousands of students who take up a course in film, but only one or two can be an actor.” He said, “He looked different. It was Kim Soo Hyun.”

credit: naver

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 6

Another article praising him which was translated by PECH!!!

pechumori:  Kim Soo Hyun Has Amazing Manners as an Audience during the Awards night.translated by Pechumori 150101Actor Kim Soo Hyun has enlightened the TV screen with his face for the first time after a long while through the “2014 SBS Drama Awards”. Kim Soo Hyun swept the Top Excellence Actor Award in Drama as well as the Top Ten Star Award, Netizens Popularity Award and the Best Couple Award. Kim Soo Hyun’s sincere winner’s speech, along with his gentlemanly audience behavior made a double favorable impression of him.After receiving the Top Ten Star Award, Kim Soo Hyun said “I am really grateful. It is indeed an honor to be included in the Top Ten. Above all, it was “You who came from the Star” that made 2014 a wonderful year and I’m really thankful to the team.” He bowed his head towards the director of “You who came from the stars”, Jang Tae Yu and said “Sir, I will be kicking hard, like you use to say.”Kim Soo Hyun received the Netizen Popularity Award successively and said “This year, was a special year and Manager Do of Cheon song Yi is unenviable. So that I will not be ashamed of this award, I will always be an actor who kicks hard” he said firmly. The Best Couple Award already followed. Jun Ji Hyun said with a smile, “This is due to Soo Hyun acting well.” Kim soo Hyun said, “Seeing Ji Hyun noona, the immersion becomes better. Thank you for the fun shooting” he said, exchanging praises for one another.Kim Soo Hyun consistently focused on the ceremony without losing a smile. He applauded generously when the other actors were being called. In particular, his courteous appearance was doubly favorable when he stood up from his seat to congratulate the seniors. Not only in the entertainment world, but everywhere, polite people with good manners are always loved. Beyond the seal of the applause, the bright look of Kim soo Hyun was impressive and attractive and brings on a smile for anyone who sees him.After receiving the Top Excellence Actor Award, he shed hot tears. First he said “My beloved mother, elder aunt, younger aunt and father, I always love you ”. He continued by doing a roll call of the cast and crew of the drama “You who came from the stars” and expressed his gratitude.Kim Soo Hyun followed up by mentioning the names of the officials of his agency, one by one  while shedding tears and said “Each time I have a new project, I get scared a lot because I lack experience. However, in the future, I want to show you, that I will continue with the challenge. I lack experience, but please watch out for me for a long, long time” he finished his speech while being overflowed with joy. “Thanks to you, I have grown step by step”. He was humble, straight up to the last minute.Kim Soo Hyun was 19 years old when he made his debut in 2007 through the MBC sitcom “Kimchi Cheese Smile”. He appeared as a child actor in the dramas “Will it snow for Christmas?” and “Giant”. He began his full fledged adult acting through the drama “Dream High”. Even though his character is not comparable to Manager Do, Kim Soo Hyun’s performance as country boy, Song Sam Dong made his name famous. Hereafter, the drama, “Moon Embracing the Sun” and the movies, “Thieves” and “Secretly, Greatly” made Kim Soo Hyun climb to the top star ranks. Through “You who came from the Stars”, he took Asia by storm and stood at the peak of life and sure enough, he was crowned with four awards at the “SBS Drama Awards”. Indeed, his future actions will certainly be noteworthy. credit: mosen

Kim Soo Hyun Has Amazing Manners as an Audience during the Awards night.
translated by Pechumori 

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has enlightened the TV screen with his face for the first time after a long while through the “2014 SBS Drama Awards”. Kim Soo Hyun swept the Top Excellence Actor Award in Drama as well as the Top Ten Star Award, Netizens Popularity Award and the Best Couple Award. Kim Soo Hyun’s sincere winner’s speech, along with his gentlemanly audience behavior made a double favorable impression of him.

After receiving the Top Ten Star Award, Kim Soo Hyun said “I am really grateful. It is indeed an honor to be included in the Top Ten. Above all, it was “You who came from the Star” that made 2014 a wonderful year and I’m really thankful to the team.” He bowed his head towards the director of “You who came from the stars”, Jang Tae Yu and said “Sir, I will be kicking hard, like you use to say.”

Kim Soo Hyun received the Netizen Popularity Award successively and said “This year, was a special year and Manager Do of Cheon song Yi is unenviable. So that I will not be ashamed of this award, I will always be an actor who kicks hard” he said firmly. The Best Couple Award already followed. Jun Ji Hyun said with a smile, “This is due to Soo Hyun acting well.” Kim soo Hyun said, “Seeing Ji Hyun noona, the immersion becomes better. Thank you for the fun shooting” he said, exchanging praises for one another.

Kim Soo Hyun consistently focused on the ceremony without losing a smile. He applauded generously when the other actors were being called. In particular, his courteous appearance was doubly favorable when he stood up from his seat to congratulate the seniors. Not only in the entertainment world, but everywhere, polite people with good manners are always loved. Beyond the seal of the applause, the bright look of Kim soo Hyun was impressive and attractive and brings on a smile for anyone who sees him.

After receiving the Top Excellence Actor Award, he shed hot tears. First he said “My beloved mother, elder aunt, younger aunt and father, I always love you ”. He continued by doing a roll call of the cast and crew of the drama “You who came from the stars” and expressed his gratitude.

Kim Soo Hyun followed up by mentioning the names of the officials of his agency, one by one  while shedding tears and said “Each time I have a new project, I get scared a lot because I lack experience. However, in the future, I want to show you, that I will continue with the challenge. I lack experience, but please watch out for me for a long, long time” he finished his speech while being overflowed with joy. “Thanks to you, I have grown step by step”. He was humble, straight up to the last minute.

Kim Soo Hyun was 19 years old when he made his debut in 2007 through the MBC sitcom “Kimchi Cheese Smile”. He appeared as a child actor in the dramas “Will it snow for Christmas?” and “Giant”. He began his full fledged adult acting through the drama “Dream High”. Even though his character is not comparable to Manager Do, Kim Soo Hyun’s performance as country boy, Song Sam Dong made his name famous. Hereafter, the drama, “Moon Embracing the Sun” and the movies, “Thieves” and “Secretly, Greatly” made Kim Soo Hyun climb to the top star ranks. Through “You who came from the Stars”, he took Asia by storm and stood at the peak of life and sure enough, he was crowned with four awards at the “SBS Drama Awards”. Indeed, his future actions will certainly be noteworthy. 

credit: mosen

•  
  • Like 5

#KimSooHyun #김수현 with his stripe fashion, as for me 

with or without stripe, he is the best stylish :wub::wub:CKSTdw_UAAA8WSz.jpg                                           CKSTuIJUkAAKuIJ.jpg                          CKSTuIPUwAEL777.jpg

CKSTuJOUMAA93KA.jpg             CKSTuMUUkAAYYLf.jpg

fashionably Elegant :wub::wub:

CKSTqRVUkAAjyP2.jpg                   CKSTqRYUwAAXLUf.jpg

CKSTqU1VAAAn2BQ.jpg                 CKSTlOXUMAAM-nY.jpg

CKSThvRUYAA8Y3k.jpg                      CKSThzoUcAEgqh-.jpg

Trendy :wub::wub:

CKSTdw_UcAAiFgy.jpg                CKSTdz8UEAEaWD3.jpg

CKSTqRTUMAAM-w1.jpg                                   CKSTdxAUMAIpYF2.jpg

CKSTlOdUwAE1xI2.jpg           CKSTlSPUsAApnzc.jpg

CKSThvOUcAEy716.jpg                               CKSThv2UcAAc9fX.jpg

Daebak !!! :wub::wub:

CKSTlOWVEAQwyu9.jpg

source:lovelychun

• Like 6

I have a question. What age range is KSH's fan base?  Over 30?

I think that his fans are around 20+ since I do love Song Sam Dong from Dream High. I saw the Instiz chart. http://www.instiz.net/pt?no=3060261

Idols are always on the list as well as some actors : Im Siwan, Song Joong Ki, Lee Jong Suk. Why aren't Lee min Ho, Kim Woo Bin and Kim Soo Hyun on the list?

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 1

PRAISE...PRAISE...AND PRAISE AGAIN...

Interview in Colour Magazine and Star News and OSEN 

EXCERPT

The acting chops that is unimaginable

To Jeon Ji Hyun from You Who Came From the Stars, she said that “Whilst Kim Soo Hyun is young, he has very deep emotive eyes that is very expressive and has a unique charm and substance. (I believe) in the future, he will have even greater explosive power. I am looking forward to seeing when he reaches my age, what kind of actor will he be.”

Director Jung Tae Yoo also expressed that “In the first place, the drama was set specially for Kim Soo Hyun so if he were to reject the role, perhaps this drama would not have happened at all. This shows that we do have an eye for this, he really has acting skills which surpassed all imagination and expectation and that is something that the actors in his age group are unable to achieve.

cr: http://ayronics.tumblr.com/post/81276941895/translated-interview-with-kim-soo-hyun

• Like 6

CKW5HXeUsAAyLNz.jpgCKW54M3UEAIGTpZ.jpgCKWwPytUsAAPPlZ.jpgCKXC7JwUMAAB1Vi.jpgCKXO3edVEAQEU2b.jpg

.CKWwP8eUMAABBwP.jpg

CKWtejSUwAAt_JN.jpg

CKXCDGWUcAADxxN.jpg

cr on the pics

Looks so handsome, omg :wub:  drooling~~~~~ he is so happy recently. Missed him so much :'( Sunflowerbaby^^

Walk like a man, stand like a boy, wave like a kid, love him

Edited by swingbaby
  • Like 9

I have a question. What age range is KSH's fan base?  Over 30?

I think that his fans are around 20+ since I do love Song Sam Dong from Dream High. I saw the Instiz chart. http://www.instiz.net/pt?no=3060261

Idols are always on the list as well as some actors : Im Siwan, Song Joong Ki, Lee Jong Suk. Why aren't Lee min Ho, Kim Woo Bin and Kim Soo Hyun on the list?

I think all age. kekeke. In yukaris, before secretly greatly it was over 20, after that a lot of teenagers jjoined, it become between 12-50. i know a fan who is over 70. 

• Like 7

Hallyu star Kim Soo Hyun's gentle smile captivates women's hearts

translated by Pechumori

김수현

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has captured women's hearts with his gentle smile.

On July 20, Kim Soo Hyun attended the VIP premiere of the movie "Assassination" which was held at the COEX Mega Box. With his muscularly fit body, he showcased an eye-catching charm by Wearing matching black shirt and pants with star patterns.

Kim Soo Hyun showed a sense of coolness with the folded sleeves and sneakers, giving a dandy finish to his overall look.

Meanwhile, the movie "Assassination" will be released on July 22.

credit: http://fashion.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/07/21/2015072100924.html

• Like 8

7 Korean actors who love communicating with fans on Instagram

5117210c-8bd2-45e8-9507-bd7421ed1596.jpg

For many Korean actors, not much about their personal lives is known because they rarely star on reality or talk shows. Kim Soo Hyun, Shin Min Ah, and Lee Min Ho are some of those actors. However, it doesn't mean they don't enjoy sharing their everyday lives with fans. Here we have 7 Korean actors who love telling fans what they're up to. Take a look! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. Kim Soo Hyun @soohyun_k216

48fdef52-cd6f-4870-b511-41ffe447d5d1.png

The Producer star Kim Soo Hyun likes to post selfies on Instagram. His first Instagram post was a selfie at the Grand Canyon national park. Once in a while throughout filming Producer, he uploaded selfies. His most recent post was an announcement for open auditions for his partner actress's role on his next movie Real

source : dramafever

• Like 4