●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Not trying to be rude here but some of us girls think girls like Yuqing Cai are so doll-like that they are goregous.. have u ever asked GUYS what they think? My bf is korean and he thinks she obviously attractive but would he like her? he is grossly wouldnt wanna date a girl like that EVER! I use to think guys like these type of girls.. but after my bf got me into k-entertainment and stuff.. i realize the popular male celebrities dont even like these kinda girls!

Not trying to be rude here but some of us girls think girls like Yuqing Cai are so doll-like that they are goregous.. have u ever asked GUYS what they think? My bf is korean and he thinks she obviously attractive but would he like her? he is grossly wouldnt wanna date a girl like that EVER! I use to think guys like these type of girls.. but after my bf got me into k-entertainment and stuff.. i realize the popular male celebrities dont even like these kinda girls!

I don't think anyone thinks Yuqing is gorgeous except for herself.

Guest c0lap1nada

Yuqing is pretty damn unappealing to me, but I'm sure some guys out there would like to date her... and that includes male celebrities. Your korean boyfriend =/= 'guys', just to let you know.

Yuqing is pretty damn unappealing to me, but I'm sure some guys out there would like to date her... and that includes male celebrities. Your korean boyfriend =/= 'guys', just to let you know.

Who would you say is attractive to you in this thread? Just curious :). I always thought the net idol and ulzzang look was meant to appeal more to girls than to boys, but some of these girls are actually really pretty underneath all the makeup and big hair. At least, I think so.

Grace again. Too pretty not to be posted :sweatingbullets:

m217196879.jpg

m217196875.jpg

m217196869.jpg

m217196866.jpg

m217196858.jpg

m217196856.jpg

m217196854.jpg

m217196852.jpg

m217196851.jpg

Guest Nesquickboo

Woah at Yi Lin's eyes at the 3rd from last photo. Honestly she looks a little scary it that pic. The last photo is my favourite one. She's looks sweet in the photo.

I agree with navi about ulzzangs and net idols appealing more to girls than guys. I always thought that too...

Guest c0lap1nada

Who would you say is attractive to you in this thread? Just curious :). I always thought the net idol and ulzzang look was meant to appeal more to girls than to boys, but some of these girls are actually really pretty underneath all the makeup and big hair. At least, I think so.

Huang Yi Lin gets my vote, though I highly doubt she never went under the knife.

Guest esteph

Huang Yi Lin gets my vote, though I highly doubt she never went under the knife.

She most probably got her eyes and nose done. Although, it looks good on her.

Archived